ITT: What is the best Beatles album?

The Beatles were the most influential band of all time and the best of all time too. This is indisputable.

Rubber Soul

A Hard Day's Night is their best album. Abbey Road's back half is absolutely incredible, but the first side of the album is comparatively weak. Still very good, though.

I love the white album to death, but it's not cohesive at all. Don't let anyone blow smoke up your ass with weird theories about how the album fits, or how "each member has their own side," because nothing could be less true. That album is the sound of a band breaking up. It's the sound of Lennon and McCartney trying to do separate things while they mostly crush George under their wheels, and throw a rare song to Ringo. It's a mess.

That's sort of why I love it, though. It's got blues screamers, granny shit, an avant-garde sound collage, and a few basically solo acoustic numbers--with basically no warning in between.

A Hard Day's Night is their best.

THE

F A C T

Tommy

Magical Mystery Tour
the white album
Revolver
Help!
Abbey Road
Let It Be ...naked
Rubber Soul
A Hard Day's Night
Sgt. Peppers
With The Beatles
Beatles For Sale
Please Please Me

Pic related is better than any of these though.

The Best album, as an album as a whole, is Let It Be. The normal version.

Not the one with the best songs, but the best album as a whole

R E V O L V E R

THAT

how do fuck do you guys still find this funny

Magical Mystery Tour

This too

The best is Revolver, my favourite is Abbey Road. Peppers simply doesn't live up to the hype imho, and Rubber Soul, White and MMT are too inconsistent. Help is underrated.

>he looks for humour in facts

Abbey Road > Revolver > Sgt. Pepper > White Album > Magical Mystery Tour > Rubber Soul > Let it Be
These are the only ones that matter.

Gotta go with Revolver

Good argument:
If you are leaving out the early albums, you are just some faggot who jumped on the bandwagon because he looked at Rolling Stone's 500 albums list. Their best album overall was Please Please Me, 1963, or Hard Day's Night.

If you use reddit spacing and pretend that their boy band albums are as good as their later works you should neck yourself

The early albums are just catchy pop/rock songs. The idea that they're actually something special compared to the later albums is just idiotic contrarianism.

Sgt Pepper

Nice try bud, but I don't go there. I added extra spaces for organization.

Wrong! They are the tightest rock and roll/skiffle band I've ever heard and the youthful energy of the albums done in one day are really great. Their voices are at their prime and it's a really raw sound, almost like a live performance. Saying "I don't like their early stuff" gives you away as a musical airhead

>nice try bud
>I don't go there
hahaha
>it's a really raw sound
hahahaha jesus christ, please tell me this is a joke

Saying "their early stuff is better than their later stuff" gives you away as a contrarian who automatically adopts unpopular opinions regardless of their merits. Your arguments vary between vague and flat out incorrect. Their vocals on later albums are of an equal quality, their energy is just as high, and on top of that, the production is more refined and advanced, the music is more complex and refined, and the themes and ideas tend to grow more mature. The music may be more "raw" simply by virtue of complex production not being a goal at the time; I don't consider that to be a virtue.

Have you even listened to every album? I know every Beatles' album and single like the back of my hand, I know every word, and most of the track orders. Please Please Me is one of my favorite albums, along with Hard Days Night, Abbey Road, and Magical Mystery Tour. It's the first songwriting efforts of one of the best songwriting teams in history, with almost no overdubbing or a million different takes.
I never said, "all better stuff is better than all later stuff". I said I think Please Please me is one of their best albums. with the Beatles and Beatles for sale are not as solid, obviously.

what difference does you supposedly knowing all their albums make you little plebby nonce? You said their best album was Please Please Me, now it's your favourite because
>It's the first songwriting efforts of one of the best songwriting teams in history, with almost no overdubbing or a million different takes.
which is a fucking stupid reason to think it's better than their later albums. Unless you worked in the fucking studio with them and had to hear the different takes it shouldn't make a fucking blind bit of difference. Of course I've listened to all of their albums and that's why I find it hard to believe you sincerely think Please Please Me is their best album. Their songwriting skill came on leaps and bounds by the end of their Beatles careers, which is THE FUCKING REASON they are regarded as one of the greatest songwriting teams in history.
>complaining about overdubbing
I've been baited

>getting this mad on the internet
damn dude, I'm just saying there are some really great songs on that album and it's an extremely tight and talented band, that's why it's a good album.

you said it was the best Beatles album. and said that the other posters were faggots. Now you are backtracking and outing yourself as a bitch little redditor
>le u mad bro XD
fuck off

You really got triggered hard. Please Please Me is the best Beatles' album for a plethora of reasons and you just can't admit you're wrong. Your favorite band is probably Queen, and Sgt Pepper is the end all be all of music, right?

too obvious at this stage mate, if you don't offer up at least one of these plethora of reasons I won't be replying again. I was actually the post that said Peppers was overrated, and I don't like Queen.
>le triggered
>Queen
>reddit spacing
>overdub is bad for some reason
>I know every word so my opinion is correct
stop posting anytime

You just asked a loaded question, and now every shit poster is going to spout their opinion and tell everybody else why they're wrong, and the poster is right........

That being said, I think their best album, in my opinion is Meet The 3eatles.

It's basically a bootleg (Or "Beatleg" if you will) of out takes from the early 90s when they were making the Anthology documentary.

The first few minutes feature George, Paul, and Ringo loosely jamming covers on acoustic guitars and drums, the second part features them sitting outside jamming on ukeleles, and the rest are home recordings of John working on Free As A Bird.

Other Beatle Albums I like are Live At The Star Club, Hamburg Germany 1962 (Both U.S. and European editions) and In The Beginning:The Beatles Featuring Tony Sheridan. (Has Pete Best on drums)

Revolver is their creative peak.

EVERY album?
Does that include both the U.S. and British Catalogues?

Mono AND stereo?

Compilations? (Red and blue albums Rock and Roll Music, Reel Music, Love Songs, etc.)

How about bootlegs? (Or Beatlegs, if you will)

Well, how about it?

Can you elaborate on the inconsistency of Rubber Soul, because I think all the songs are great for the most part?

Revolver is their best album, but I someone agree with the guy above. I disagree the early ones are the best, but I don't like how so many people completely disregard their early albums.