In which order would you fuck?

In which order would you fuck?

Bump

4, 1, 2, 3 in order from left to right.

nah/10

3, 2, 1, 4 that last ho needs some surgery

2nd from right over and over again
rest is not very appealing (bitch on the right looks cray)

Well first, you have to meet someone. Usually I try going to the grocery store. The sluts can be found in frozen food. If you want somebody attractive, you might try the health foods section.
Next, you need to get them to agree to fuck. Many people debate this step in the method, but the rest of it gets really messy without consent and there's an entire clean up process afterwards.
Then, once you've gotten them to a safe and secure location for fucking, start by removing your clothing. The main thing is to uncover your genitals, but traditionally it is done fully nude. Socks are okay, but no hats.
Finally, you can fuck. (I don't want to assume your gender, so I can't give a step by step here.) Be sure to be polite with any fluids you may excrete, and always offer to call an Uber after climax.

And there you go. This is the order in which I fuck.

Wow

White trash chubster in the bottom left. Obviously.

I wouldn't fuck any of them
Their titties aren't big enough

Clockwise.
Sauce?

Depends on which one has the hairiest pussy.

start with ugly one, easy to get out of the way first.

also added benefit of making others jealous so they try harder

1 3 2 4

None. Girls aren't going to fuck you because you're sleaze, dummy.

NO HATS?!?!?
I've been wrong since the very begining

left to right. I'm impressed. they're set up perfectly to get uglier as they go down the line.

3214 is the only answer

top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right. don't even want the bottom right but would fuck her just to fuck her

from loosest vagina to tightest.
then from from whoever could spell potato fastest,

then from whoever cried when I went V to A to V to A to M

top right
bottom left
top left
bottom right