Do horror movies cause Nightmares?

Pic not related. The Conjuring 2 wasn't scary.

I never have nightmares.

i am your worst nightmare.

I wish I knew how to induce nightmares. Lots of bullshit like eat spicy food, sleep in the cold etc etc. Doesn't work

If it affects you emotionally, it might

Do FILD before sleeping and you'll enter sleep paralysis, have fun

Isn't that just shit where you see shadows around you? I want some classics like being chased or falling off a cliff or my teeth being pulled out

Isn't that just Marilyn Manson?

The Witch gave me nightmares, actually

holy shit this movie was so bad

If your body wants you to have a nightmare, it will use whatever material is available. The default one is being at school, having a test you haven't studied for, plus you realize you're not wearing pants/clothes.

You can see, feel and hear pretty much anything in SP. I guarantee you it's 10x worse than any nightmare

>Wake up from dream about Zombies
>Zombie had just pinned me down and bit into shoulder
>Sleep paralysis
>Can still feel and hear the zombie on top of me ripping into the flesh of my shoulder

Was pretty dope

watched this last night. i heard there was some clever scene with a painting. when the scene finally happened, I kept thinking maybe there is another scene later in the film.

the whole film was okay I guess. the first one may have been better, but its been like 2 years since I have seen it.

I don't know, I've had weird dreams but no nightmare recently.
Also Sup Forums is a better place. I unironically think vidya is a better medium to convey stress and horror.

Literally was taken by a succubus in my sleep. She was riding me for what seemed like an eternity and I couldn't move. She was beautiful but something felt odd the whole
I had sex later in life but I still consider that is the time I lost my virginitytime.

hot. thats the sleep paralysis i want

Sorry no idea how to trigger it. It's been 7 years and never came a second time.
Maybe she was only after young Christian virgin men.

> Sleep paralysis.
Proof that jinns exist.

Marilyn Manson is looking like shit these days.

The power went out in my theater watching this movie. Really added to it the experience for me

4D is here

Believe it or not I had a really bad nightmare following Conjuring 2

Something was trying to get in my room, shaking the door and shit

I went to wake up my mom in the dream (I don't actually live with her) and she sat up and turned her head like she was possessed.

I woke up pretty freaked out.

is mom fit