Soo, mom got cancer, she told me after school was over, because she didn't want me to fail my class and finals...

Soo, mom got cancer, she told me after school was over, because she didn't want me to fail my class and finals , she the only family I got, literally , no next family " she was adopted and they all past away, dad left, and well, idk, I'm a 17 mexican kid, that really just feels bad, any cheers? Or just wanna talk really, I'm not the most popular either where I live

tranquilo we, qué pasa?

pues, estoy muy triste la verdad, tenia a una pareja muy cercana que también me ayudaba , pero sus padres me odian y me descubrieron que iba a su casa, y después de ahí sus padres me odian junto con ella, y pues me dijeron que yo podría tenerlo igual , la verdad, ya nose, la chica que amo me odia, junto con sus padres, perdí amistades, sufro cada día y al final del día con amigos , tengo que dar una sonrisa por que soy el payaso de los grupos

fuerza amigo, que te vaya bien

Have sex with her before she dies. Unless she has pussy cancer, then just get your dick sucked and titty fuck her.

Underage banned

Dude, shes no where near hot, and not even atracted to incest stuff dude

I'll turn 18 in 4 days, don't you worry user ;)

Cheer up user, that's life, just try and spend as much time with her from now on

I cant stop thinking about how I'm I going to deal with it, killing yourself is for pussys and being distant and silent is fucking boring af, but I'm really hurt and need friends you know?, she works all day and never rests , I fucking hate myself that I can't get a good job to help out

Las cosas pasan al final todos moriremos, disfruta el tiempo que te queda con ella
Buena Suerte en el futuro

Fuck dude. Join the air Force of something

>It isint a death sentance its okay she will only be a little fucked by the process of fixing her

Actually I'm thinking of being a medic on the militAry , or whatever , but joining just to fucking die with some fucking use

Damn.... You know what.. Your right user, I guess there is some type of chance huh..

hit them books thats what she wants you to do. Are you in the states? Does she have a home care provider? Get counseling you need to talk to someone about your future and what to expect.

It's okay user, how serious is it, and what are your plans other than military

OP, do you have Steam? Lets talk

She wants me to be happy and all, and wants me to graduate and all, because no one of her family has, and I really don't want to fuck that up , but... I mean.. Is she's gone( I know boo hoo) idk

My plans are to study Medicine since I was 6 , I want to be a medical surgeon, or be some kind of use as a nurse or something , really just help out , I live in Mexico btw

Well I don't know how healthcare is in Mexico but i had a family friend in her late 40s who was able to beat cancer in just 2 years ago (breast cancer) Its expensive but most insurances from most jobs should cover it. she would just need help as Chemo tends to kick ones ass
I never knew my mother (died in a car crash) and I couldn't imagine is something happened to my father.
But id say continue your dream make a better life for yourself then i will with mine lol

Its fucking useless over here dude, but i mean, you know what really kinda cheers me up, and I know its a dick move but, I kinda got more mature and aparenlty chicks dig that , but I would be lying if I say I don't cry every now and then about maybe tomorrow my mom is feeling bad or something or maybe one day I get it too, it's fucking so much anxiety, but now people have it worse then i, so I'm just bitching a lot huh? (Cringe?)

When you read earlier on another thread
>I'm on every thread you just don't know it yet
And you see her post on every thread and realize she was not joking around. Also what form of cancer

Some type of cancer you get in the stomach and well, its not inside, it's on the outside of the organ , really weird and rare the doc said

Chicks dig guys who are mature and don't break to emotional stress yes.
Alot of Cancer is not hereditary so you should be fine + This is the future we're talking about who knows the medicine that will be around when you get it
Its not really bitching as your mom as cancer
>Good thing you did this thread when all our Summer Friends were asleep
I AM EVERY THREAD

Well i know, and fuck yeah your super right, that's a positive thing to say and all, but, right know, the present I feel alone that no know really knows me , I fake to be always happy and always ready to help or hang out, but people are starting to see me a little 80% you know? I just say I'm sleepy or something but, its kinda sad I have to hide it just cause of the persona I fake out to be, that's why I'm here with all you loving anons that can evening fucking make my day with your fucked up memes, and mostly that some even take time to threads like these
Thanks

Of course you're here forever you know and so are all of us
All the user's are always here to put a smile on your face or a scowl over some debate about something that won't change anyones mind on the matter
And + who doesn't fake out to their friends about who they are especially strangers
I pretend I give a shit about people relationships when my friends come to me for relationship advice as appaerently we all think the same way even though I hate everyone their with
and when i don't want to be alone but i want to hang out with friends i act and try to act the way they would expect of me and to strangers I pretend to be normal when I'm actually just a piece of shit
The point is Don't let who you pretend to be be who you become, thats why we have this terrible place where we can all be ourselves

Yotsuba's wise words at 4 AM well i think its time for bed
Do what you want user, You were given free will by the divine for a reason use it. And

>The point is Don't let who you pretend to be be who you become, thats why we have this terrible place where we can all be ourselves

is very true don't be a slave to other people if it hurts you, just conform to meet peoples expectations