Why are Americans literally obsessed with these? Are they so *shady* that they have to hide their eyes all the time?

Why are Americans literally obsessed with these? Are they so *shady* that they have to hide their eyes all the time?

>not living in a wasteland with bad weather all the year maybe?

Why are Russians so obsessed with poverty?

Are they too shady to live like humans?

>mfw really fucking senstitive eyes

It's shit, cloudy days are the worst, I have to squint all the time.

Here we have something called a sun. Do they have it in Russia? It's this big bright thing in the sky.

This image warms my heart. Looks COMFY. I want to dive into one of these puddles sooo bad...

America is located south, cali is below Spain.

You wear them while inside or at night or basically always, seemingly without any correlation to sunlight.

In America the sun is Africa tier, even worse than in mediterranean countries, so they need to wear sunglasses and baseball caps

Nothing makes a childhood more perfect than growing up in a place which is littered with junkie needles and used condoms, da?

I lost my virginity in the dirty dark stairway of an old soviet apartment, there was a homeless guy sleeping two floors above us. After I finished i shoved the used condom into one of the empty beer bottles there. There were a lot of needles there too btw.

It was so sweet and romantic, you wouldn't believe it...

*old soviet apartment building i mean aka commieblock

All americans are vampire so they have to avoid sun
And When It becomes night, they start to suck the blood of entire world

I've heard that Russia is only dirty on the outside, but inside the apartments you live like perfectly fine and clean Europeans.

I guess it has to do with the commie mentality of nothing belongs to anyone so why clean it?

I've heard in Germany you don't cross the streets on a red light even if there are no cars on the road at all . I guess it has to do with the ordnung mentality of mindless obedience?

>mentality of mindless obedience
This is fucking hilarious coming from a Russian.

It's true, Why are the Germans like that?

The problem with your theory is that we love garlic

You see, we may be obedient, but not mindlessly. We always find new and creative ways to fuck up while trying to follow rules and orders.

It's a fucking stereotype and I really wish it was true. It isn't.

Our cities are as full with crime and vandalism as the rest of the world and our trains are pathetically inefficient. You can often see fucking rats in the middle of the day in the inner city.

>full with crime and vandalism

But that's due to turks, slavs and other immigrants, right? Germans don't do petty crime, if they are gonna break the law, they would only do that in a very organized and efficient way, RIGHT?

Oh please. Like 90% of Russians love Putin. Go to a random German and say that Merkel is a whore. He will probably respond: "Good for her"

Go to a random Russian and say that Putin is a bastard. He will beat you up.

Your government could probably even put you on rations and you wouldn't care as long as they say they do it to fuck with the West.

If Germans were as dumb and obedient as you say the government would treat us like animals, but social security was invented in Germany and the German worker was historically one of the most blessed workers in the world.

And who was treated like obedient, dumb slaves by his government? I don't have to say it, right?

>Go to a random German and say that Merkel is a whore. He will probably respond: "Good for her"

That's a bad example, who cares if Merkel is a whore (she certainly doesn't have the looks for the job) you should try something cute like holocaust denial, Adolf did nothing wrong, gas the kikes and faggots, sink refugee boats etc.

>Go to a random Russian and say that Putin is a bastard. He will beat you up.

Ye, sure. No one gives a fuck, actually.

>frost temp here
>barely any pale sunlight
>tourists wearing sunglasses

Nobody in my generation gives a shit about the holocaust. And nobody would praise Adolf, not because he was evil, but because he was objectively a shit leader and a loser. Nobody likes losers.

> but because he was objectively a shit leader and a loser. Nobody likes losers.

And that's why most Russians actually like Putin. He seems like a winner at least for now. Although Adolf would look like a winner in 1940 too, so we'll see how it all turns out in the end.

Even then, we don't need shades.

>sending all your children to schools in the West
>stealing millions for his and his oligarch friends

Wow such a winner.
Don't look at corruption! Look at the fancy island we have, isn't it nice?

You guys squint all the time though.

Peninsula I mean. Crimea is not an island, I know that.

Heres your 50 roubles tovarish

Also it's not hard to improve when the gommies already ruined everything

>Heres your 50 roubles tovarish

Where? I did't get anything. Please resend.

Your leaders would give you 50 roubles if they weren't so busy buying their 10th yacht made out of gold.

>the gommies already ruined everything

It might be a surprise for you, but gommies decided to collapse everything.

Yeltsin and Gorbachev didn't simply fall out of a sky. They were gommies for the majority of their lives too and were raised by gommies and went to gommie schools.

That was educational, actually. Thanks.