You are given a gun and two bullets and are in a room with the person who brutally raped and murdered your mother

You are given a gun and two bullets and are in a room with the person who brutally raped and murdered your mother.

You have three choices:

1) kill him with the gun for revenge, but be put in prison for the rest of your life

2) kill him for revenge, and then kill yourself with the second bullet to avoid prison

3) let him only get 2 years in prison and walk away from the room.

What do you do?

3. But in what fucked up country am I in where he would only get 2 years for brutally raping and murdering someone? OP is a faggot.

Wait the 2 years and kill him when he gets out.

4. 2 shots in the nuts and get arrested for a less time

I'll take 4) shove the gun up his ass, blow his ass out.... Then pull out the gun from his ass, then shove it down his throat... Shoot the second bullet down his esophagus. Walk away with no prison time

That can still kill him and you'll face a murder charge lol

I Kek'd

That would totally kill him.

I'l take number 3, why should I make him pay for murdering my mother, screw revenge, and for those who do want revenge, take number 3, and torture him with postcards making him feel guilty, or kill him when he gets out and get away with it.

>implying a psychopath feels any guilt at all.

He will just laugh at your postcards and hang them up in his cell wall as a trophy.

shoot both my testicles then smear the mess all over him

Why not his testicles? lmao

That's why I said kill him when he gets out, who knows whether or not he's a phsychopath, op didn't specify. Plenty of non-psychotic people kill.

Can you give him a brutal pistol whipping?

I don't understand

4. Give him a hug and thank him, then give him the gun as a present but keep the two bullets so he can't shoot me.

uncle fester?

I'd say "hi dad".

I would shoot OP twice.

America!!!!!!! Fuck nah!!!!

Use his hand to shoot him. Then say he committed suicide

That's not how merican laws work though. Are you just memeing or are you a commie?

shoot my self in the gut then shoot him in the head and claim self defense

Ops words are absolutes, these break them.

Option 1. Would suck but you'd make bros in prison esp with that reason for being in.

Let him go to prison, sell my free gun.
I never knew my mom and she was a druggie cunt by all accounts.

Besides, he'll probably be the one getting raped in prison.

Let him get raped in prison for 2 years, then pay a lifer to murder him his last day.