youtu.be/0d27679i-X4
youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT SAYS CP MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I wish this was higher res

I like it the way it is.

youtu.be/sX8l5z_F00A
And a (not) vaporwave mix

Definitely listening later. You listen to future funk at all?

Moar

Oh yeah. Ive been listening to a lot of futurefunk and jazz fusion lately.

Sadly that's the last of the aesthetic stuff i have that's more vaporwavey.

TLDR: I wish I could dress more A E T H E T I C but I'm too old
It's weird. I kind of wish I was younger so it'd be acceptable for me to dress the vaporwave A E S T H E T I C *I'm 27* I'd legit dress simile to this more often but I'm too old and have to look serious. Plus I don't think I'd appreciate vaporwave as much if I were younger since I wouldn't have grown up around 90s anime and pixelated video games. Idk. I'm rambling

This was supposed to be the image for thaf

Know Artzie music?

Do it anyways

Do whatever you want. Who cares what age you are.

Ah yeah. Artzie was one of the first future funk channels I subscribed to

youtu.be/zvoNHP5yIu4
More not vaporwave

I do. I just feel the door closing on me. I can't be a 30 year old wearing this kinda shit lol Yes I actually own this with high top converse to match. I've gotten some compliments.

That's what's up. I needn't say more lol

Decorate your house aesthetically then. I stole an arizona green tea sign from an old drink cooler

this sucks

i know the feel. 33 and just threw out all my graphics tees and what not

living the suit and fitted shirt life now

that is why you dress like it to make it acceptable I mean could never be worse than the meme fashion going on now

honestly man, in my experience the best thing about getting older is not having to care what young people think anymore. I'm over 30 and I'm still here, and I love all this vaporwave stuff. It's like a visual representation of what my childhood felt like. Do whatever you want.

"Whatever you want" Thanks, user
Listen to WHATEVA U WANT by KAYTRANADA #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/kaytranada/whateva-u-want

It's the new modern art.

youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME

Awesome idea, actually. Maybe some art prints and general pastels. I'm a huge fan. Thanks

That doesn't make it good

Best description of it I've seen. Visualized childhood. My nigga. Pastels, pixels, and clashing colors til I'm old and gray.

Never thought of it like that. I wonder if it be looked back on as do fly as pop art. Vaporwave doesn't really have a mascot like Warhol, though.

Eyy guys. I haven't into Vaporwave yet. So, I challenge you: link me to your top 2 most favorite of the genre

You're missing the point. It's not an art movement, it's an aesthetic concept. The idea is to use a particular repeating color scheme and retro imagery to evoke a certain type of feeling that's warm and nostalgic for people who lived through that era, the images themselves don't mean anything. If you tried to make it into some pompous Warhol-esque art statement it would ruin it.

It does now apparently...

I kind of skirt around it. I'll wear pastel yellow or pink polo shirts with that hat so it at least matches, and then the shoes, with a pair of khaki shorts or pants. Basically bright colors be it button down or whatever. "VAPRESENTABLE" so to speak lol

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A

A DOG NAMED GABE
youtube.com/watch?v=tuxcFJcOFkQ

>Know artzie music
I've been on artzie music

The first one I posted here youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A

Really accessible.

youtu.be/Ki-fATpXa00

Fun fact: Idk if it helps or hurts but this song was features in a Milo Yiannopolos video
youtu.be/cU8HrO7XuiE

youtube.com/watch?v=v7Srbp8WPMY

youtube.com/watch?v=xYQrPsyu-1s

vaporwave essentials

Your songs? Who are you? I love that channel. Talked to Android Apartment on Fb for a bit.

Dude you want some god tier future funk?

soundcloud.com/escapethis/on-my-mind

soundcloud.com/monamiemusic/say-to-me

soundcloud.com/bastetmusic/prime-time

youtube.com/watch?v=7LppMNc8nVo

i only got on once though. they said they'd upload another one of mine but didn't :( its alright though

First one was FIRE. Hope ya like

youtu.be/GbekuYleu_w

youtu.be/8kNOos0NWGg

youtu.be/KTNiO5vMFBQ

Both of these... Is it possible for ears to have orgasms?

Ditto

These are ok

Bart on the road and Macintosh plus... It's like... I don't know. The sounds speak to me on a level I didn't even know was even there, man.

Duuuuude

Nice track. Somebody posted you on this thread earlier! Where do you find tracks to remix? Just old funk songs you've always heard?

Oh yeah i saw that!

I actually remix newer songs so like 2000 and onwards. on my old account id flip old funk tracks that we find. usually all the good ones have already been flipped so finding a good sample is almost impossible

soundcloud.com/marinadesu
my old account where i flip old songs.
I could go for hours on the inside politics of future funk since ive talked with most of the people posted in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=lSU1eFxgr68

Keep riding the waves dropping one of my favorite albums

Followed that and gonna follow your new one too. I'll probably hit you up in the comments since the politics/insider knowledge interests me. Here's some potential tracks as a token of gratitude

youtu.be/YWHj2SWGR0Y
youtu.be/n57YaOvuSu0

youtu.be/0d27679i-X4

yeah dude just DM me on sc. im pretty small time compared to people like Moe Shop and Aritus

>The sounds speak to me on a level I didn't even know was even there
Funny thing, eh? It almost sort of started as meme-music, but I guess that's how all genres start?

youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ

Good shit man. Feels awesome to hear from people in the scene. You'll get there dude. Your music is promising!

This is just somebody who took a song and slapped it onto an edited Simpson's video. Check the description. Simpsonwave is a thing. But this ain't it

Er... sorry, that isn't mine. It was intended to be another example of accessible music from the vaporwave genre.

this perefectly epxressise the benkruplcy of my soul

90s kids will never undestand tongs

It's part of a bigger movement that includes Pepe, Wojack, gondola, etc.

So basically this genre is just blatantly copying Daft Punk?

nah Daft Punk could actually mix and master unlike most Future Funk artists