Archer Thread

What does Sup Forums think of Archer?
I've lurked here for a while now and never seen a thread
>not wanting to bang high test lana

Role model that a generation of beta nĂ¼-males should aspire to be, instead the safe-space bullshit that is spreading like a cancer

It turned to complete dogshit during the Vice season

i thought this as well, but also thought vice season was better on rewatch.

there was way too much pam, though. archer seasons 1-3 are great.

It went to shit after S3. S4 still has some good episodes but after that is just fucking awful.

I watched the first 3 seasons and then there wasn't any more at the time. Didn't feel like watching any more, still don't
Mallory is best character, I love her for real real.

I watched the first two seasons when they were on Netflix but haven't seen an episode since. I know to skip Vice, but is it worth picking up again?

This. I also hated the baby plot.

i like it and recently watched it through the first time

Mallory is funny to me because the voice actress is basically playing the same character she played in arrested development

not a bad thing at all, they're both great

it was always shit. a fucking disgrace to sealab and dingo

season 3 is 100% worth watching and iirc opens up with a great 3-parter

It's great for the first few seasons, trash after that.

when I grow up I'm going to marry her

>ISIS

Do they change the name?

dude movie reference lmao xdd phrasing xdd danger zone xdd

This show makes straight men gay

they stop referring to it by name iirc and then it gets shut down

I really enjoy it, but I don't think it's well liked here.

S2 > S3 > S6 > S7 > S4 > S5 > S1

Not to say that S1 is shit, it's a solid 8/10,,

S8 premise is out, btw. No trailer for some reason.

>Archer still alive, in a medically induced coma, for 3 months
>Woodhouse finally confirmed dead, first episode opens with a funeral, played straight as Archers before revealing it's Woodhouse's funeral, dead under suspicious circumstances
>Malory and Lana talking about Woodhouse's death around comatose Archer
>Archer starts dreaming about being a 1920s Private Investigator investigating the death of his best friend, Woodhouse
>Pam will be living as a man, working with Archer
>Malory will be known as "M"
>Series will contain a real world plot alongside the dream plot

They're going too far with the self referencing agiving too much face time for side characters but it's still enjoyable

tfw felt really bad when archer made woodhouse eat spiderwebs and he cried

Watched the first episode recently and didn't really find it funny. I'm assuming it gets better but I hate it when shows take up to a full season to get good.

That actually sounds like it could be entertaining but then again Archer Vice was a good premise and I don't really have high hopes for the show at this point. Or any hopes. Or really even interest.

I've never found a joke in archer funny.

I'm not the only one right?

The second episode is good and considered one of the best, seventh episode might be the best the show has ever done.

Sounds good

I find it hard to recommend single episodes of Archer, because the show is so incestuous in how it constantly re-uses jokes and references from previous episodes in new ways.

In fact, I'd recommend watching the first 4 episodes, then the cancer 2 parter from Series 2. If you don't enjoy the series after these 6 episodes, it's probably not for you.

first 2 or 3 seasons were alright

then it got stale. then vice came out. and now i don't give a shit about it and it's awful

I know what you mean, but I also know that pilot episodes always suck
and it's really for the people who get off on self-references and callbacks. It's not for everybody, some people prefer actual jokes than "remember this, remember that"