You wake tomorrow to find that you're black. What do?

You wake tomorrow to find that you're black. What do?

Rob a liquor store....put some 26 inch rims on a 92 Oldsmobile......wear my pants halfway down my ass....put a 1300 dolllar system in a 1000 car......get a couple 40s and a black and mild from the gas station. Oh...and take someone's white girl.

I'd start by saying nigger as many times as I want.

go around being racist to white people

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Get free welfare and leddit points.

do pretty great since smart black people to meet a quota are always in demand.

take a shit and let my magjestic dick drip over the side of the bowl like a real man then with my final push piss on the wall

Go shoot every nigger and mudslime I see.

start cucking whitebois with muh dick

You would just walk right into the handcuffs buddy.

make a mix tape and head to the unemployment office

Be grateful that I'm finally a privelaged race. Go to college for free because I'm not white. Get to be racist because I'm not white. Blame all of my problems on white people

kill people, rape bitches, usual nigger stuff

take advantage of all the privileges society hands to me on a platter

complain about whitey

Go get a cushy job that pays way more than I'm worth while everyone admires me for how "nice and articulate" I am.

Hello newfriend

He speaks so well.

Become king of all blacks.

turn myself in

Find a wizard to lift this horrible curse.

Live my life as normal. Oh and say nigga cause it's okay now. It would also be a big thing seeing the world as a black person and will make me wonder alot.

Someone's salty about loosing thier girl

>being trapped in a black man's body but with a white man's mind so you're mentally capable of understanding that you're black

Jesus christ, how horrible. It's like the high functioning Downs tards who are just smart enough to realize that they're retarded.

>Go to library cuz my family would kick out a random nigger that appeared in my bed
>Not going to work cuz they wouldn't believe that shit
>Blend in with the rest of the homeless at library
>Interview for a new job
>Probably an IT position like before because 1. I know my shit, and 2. They would be nice to me cuz they expect me to be ignorant.

Fuck bitches get money, etc, etc.

>taking the bait
Hello newfag

Check Pants

steal my dad's car, gotta blend in

define "black"
t. ethiopian

>start walking around town groping white girls and looking at their bf's saying, "how dis make you feel whiteboi"

Knock up 15 ghetto whores then die in a police shootout at a 7-11

a normal day on Sup Forums then

ugh so much make up caked on her face. dead little eyes, thin skin

Collect my welfare check

>nigger nigger bo-nigger, fee-figh-fo nigger!