Wat to if you are with a girl with a ugly pussy?

wat to if you are with a girl with a ugly pussy?

cut off the ugly parts

turn off the light or close your fucking eyes

That's no way to talk about your mom OP

Find a guy with an ugly dick. It's called "bumping uglies" for a reason.

I hope to one day meet a woman with a vaginal canal that curves in precisely the way to fit my curved penis.

Pics for reference?

use anus

I am sorry to be the one to inform you, but such a curvature of the vagina is physiologically impossible, as if it were to curve forward, there would be a big ass bump under her belly like someone was fisting her all the time, if it were to curve backward it could cut off the intestinal tract and kill her, and if it were to curve side to side it would fuck with her kidneys.

Choose one of the following options:
A) fuck her
B) don't fuck her

Still fuck her. Pussy is pussy and there's no reason to care about how it looks unless you're a faggot.

I was born with a superfluous third kidney that coincidentally caused my right-curving penis. The woman that has a left-curving vagina due to a missing kidney and is also a perfect match for a transplant is my soul mate.

Don't lick just pound
dont get why guys want to lick it or suck it its where pee comes from

Why do femanons want to suck dick, its where pee comes from

i rest my case...

But that's an STD, plus it's contagious so it doesn't count.

at least you got a girlfriend user.

I concede and retract previous statement

She's got two other holes

i ship these 2 digits

The first time I had sex I was more or less raped by a drunk girl who was incredibly attractive and I fantasized about but always thought she would be out of my league. I didn't want to embarrass myself but I really wanted to put my penis in her vagina and the whole thing was really awesome after the awkward first part. She switched up and started fellating me after a while and I got even more anxious because I understood that reciprocation was socially mandated and I had no idea how cunnilingus was supposed to work and I had seen plenty of pictures of vulvas but I didn't know if I had all of the knowledge I needed for the situation. Reciprocal oral sex was not an issue though and she maintained the lead and it was lots of fun except for the fact that the antidepressant drugs I was taking to reduce my anxiety and give me the courage to talk to women in the first place also caused erectile dysfunction, which was devastating to me as a young man. To be honest she also killed the mood when she took a break and then passed out and started snoring and I don't really know what appropriate conduct was in a hookup situation because I can't just like sleep there or whatever so I left and she sent me a text later asking me why I didn't wake her up for more and the whole experience just reinforced my social anxiety.

What I took away from the whole experience is that sex is icky and it's gross to put your mouth on someone else's private parts and also if you stay home alone in front of your computer you can experience the world without harm.

nobody cares, when you're there you dont really mind what the pussy look like, unless you're a bad roastie

You smash and you smash and you smash

Accept it or break up, try the former first, and don't be an ass about the latter.

Lol, this OP, cut off all the Labias

Moar