Need advice anons

Need advice anons

> Nearly 20
> My dads a piece of shit , we have been in a couple fights , hes left giant bruises on my legs and arms.
> I called the cops on him tonight
> My mom sides with him over it
> Lies to the cops and says "Im mentally ill and did that to myself"
> im just socially awkward that is it , been to my fair share of therapists trying to figure it out
> My parents want to move again
> Never lived in one place for more then 4yrs

How do I effectively break free ? Im paying for all my tuition and work 37hrs a week , I pay them a third of it in rent .. I cant deal with this shit anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=how do i find roommates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are probably socially awkward because of your shitty parents

try looking for income apartments that help you in these situations, for now camp at a camp site and move out till you look for an apartment.

>nearly 20
You answered your question in the first 2 words..
Move out!

also going to college is gonna be a bitch if you are trying to do this whole thing. people usually do these two separately

Ur dad sounds alpha af

Yeah OP, this guy has a point. Find one with showers, or at least running water. There are "travel outdoor showers" that you just need to fill with water for only $10 or so, too. They're basically bags you hang from a tree and that heat up in the sun so you can have warm water. Even if you're living outdoors, you can't look like it in the business world.

Alternatively, couch surf with friends, or just join a gym and use their showers while you camp it out. With the money you're paying in rent, you could probably afford rent in a lot of places if you can get roommates, too. You have a lot of options since you're working.

I live in Vancouver , Canada I might just add

Cool man , when he steals $800 from you please get back to me

whats the best place to look for a roommate ?

Vancouver? It's summer. Only drops into the upper 50s at night. I don't see the problem. Just have a tent and a good sleeping bag, maybe a thermal blanket and some warm coffee for the morning, and you're good to go for a couple more months. Won't even catch cold.

Just find a street corner that hasn't been taken over by hobos yet, and where there's enough cracks in the concrete you can drive some stakes down for the tent.

how much money do you have right now, and whats your job op.

lmgtfy.com/?q=how do i find roommates

Prop you phone up somewhere and record it. Call the cops again and show evidence

I work three jobs

I cashier at a shitty grocery store , I do web design and I work with kids with autism at a kids hospital

Around $700 so really not much...

This would work as long as you keep it incognito and you catch him while you know he's about to start some shit. You can't look like you're instigating at all, or it'll still look bad. But as long as he takes the first swing, evidence is fucking great.

Godspeed, OP.

try air bnb and see if someone is renting monthly, or run over here to the us and transfer colleges and live in a dorm room, or try that in canada and get food stamps or what ever you guys have.

You do all that and only get 700? Jesus man look for a better job

Wtf dude if your earning so much and paying so much for rent go and rent your own place or studio flat

I mean I could of gone to school but I just couldnt afford it with my income , I got into some pretty alright schools ( SFU , BCIT)
Would it be cheaper? I have considered Seattle

I mean I am a literal OP is a faggot and dont know where to start

Moving out is definitely the best option. AirBnB might be of help here. If you plan correctly, you can save money to get a place. A roommate would be the best to split the bills and have a buddy to talk to.

not to smash your balls in, but seattle is kinda expensive unless you have a really good job and plan. Arizona is probably your best bet or the mid west or even alaska if you find the right place.

record him beating you. don't be a dumbass about it (obvious camera, obvious change in demeanor, check out the angles before hand, ect.) and try to get him to go as hard as he can without permanently crippling you.

Bingo bango dad's in jail-o

what about the damsel in distress

Hows washington? I have a friend in Bellingham

Washington is decent, but be mindful its expensive as shit if you have a friend go ahead just remember its expensive dont tell your folks if your leaving to avoid tensions. Remember to transfer your credits if its possible have a fun time here in the good ole usa

who is that? I haven't followed the thread. if you're talking about the mom, she chose her side when the police came. after dad's gone she can figure her own shit out, I'm here to help OP.

Unless the mom wants to post some pathetic advice thread on Sup Forums I can't really help her.