Greetings friends and foes alike, it has come to my attention that I may have a sub-par penile unit...

Greetings friends and foes alike, it has come to my attention that I may have a sub-par penile unit. It is with great courage and bravery that I bring this photo to you, as I would like to know what you think about me.

I personally don't think it's small, however I have never been intimate with a woman (or man, this is 2017 and I am not trying to exclude anybody's sexual preference).

One time when I was a teen-ager my younger sister walked in on me and had awoken me with her laughter, claiming I have a "silly willy". I thought this name was attractive and have nick-named my penis Silly Willy ever since. During my mandatory gym-classes I would never change my clothes as I was worry-some for being made fun of. There had been an instance in school one time when the teacher had been sick, so we had a substitute in place. This teacher had let us do whatever we wanted and a group began enjoying the game "Twister". I politely asked to join in their activity, and they accepted. As I was placing my hands and feet on the colo(u)red circles on the floor, a female had crossed paths with me and gently brushed her hand across my genital region. She looked up at me almost in confusion, but I only smiled. That was the most intimate I had ever been with a member of the opposing sex.

I hope one of you would be willing to shed some light on my situation and give me the knowledge of whether I am capable of progressing in any sort of sexual encounter or if I should restrain myself altogether. I have watched many Anime's and Hentai's and I feel as though this is enough for me as I have reached climax by myself many times.

If you do not wish to contribute I hope you have a wonderful day!

You're just a fat fuck.

I agree I am on the heavy side of the spectrum, however I do not believe this is necessary for the topic. Have a good day!

Your cock looks fine user. You could satisfy a woman.

You're also on the spectrum, silly willy.

just try to not let the shortcommings of your human body, take away the fun in your life.

you only have one go at this, for all we know, find fun and enjoyment in what you can, and try to follow what makes you happy.

Yes, completely satisfactory. No reason to feel bad or inadequate.

what the fuck happened to Sup Forums

He's obviously fishing for insults because he gets off on being humiliated. As trolls, the correct response is for us to not give him what he wants.

people actually acting in an uplifting way, instead of the usuall redundant behaviour?

Kill yourself on parascope user

an hero, faggot

>hurr durr so smart
Suck his 1cm cock some more, faggot.

Holy shit

I hope to god this is real because that is the smallest dick I have ever seen. You can't even measure it because it goes inwards. You've got like -1" right there.

I feel bad for you my dude. You can't get SRS either because they use the skin from your shaft and frankly, you don't have one. Don't ever show that to a woman, or you'll fucking end your life from the shame.

my dick for comparison

Dun worry user, I and mostly everyone else will continue to not give a shit about you. No matter what your life story is or your dick size

pft i'm asian 5' 4" and bigger than you, gtfo

Does it protrude or extend when you are erect? If not, you could work with 69 and use your mouth/hands to pleasure, assuming you have both.

you dont have any ground for looking cool and impressive, if you try this hard to get into a shit slinging competition.

literally ants going auto pilot in an anthill.
(its the Sup Forums behaviour, its all i know)

sad, so sad.

fucking prove it chink

Also there are dildos, vibes, strap-ons, etc.

holy shit i need to know if that thing even erects at all!

>looking cool and impressive
You do realize where you are, right?

Go omegle and make small penis reaction videos

you don't deserve me fully hard

Would watch tf outta that

Exercise (a lot) more and you could be a hot twink. I'd fuck you in the ass, no homo

Buy a strap-on. I'm dead serious, if you're ever with a woman convince her to do it doggy-style or (more likely) with the lights off. That's all I can think of, good luck though, man.