Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/feedthefox/localweatherreport
tinychat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are the Dunedin nudes?

dead

Why are IDs even gone?

Dunners reporting.

Snow melted, now it's just wet and miserable. How is it at your place, /nzg/?
G'day, cob. You good?

Been pretty shitty actually, but that's life. Up's and downs.

Share your troubles, mon brauve.

Kia ora my fellow beings

Just the chick I was seeing, everything was going great. Decided it was a relationship. Then suddenly she says she doesn't want to be a relationship, I don't want to keep it casual. So we went our separate ways.

terrible in picton been blowing all day and raining heavily couldnt go on my hotdog quest

I've got a mate who wants me to send him things that are exclusive to NZ.
So far I have L&P, pineapple lumps, a peanut slab and a kiwi plushie.
What else should I send? I can't really think of anything else besides AB's gear.

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

If I know you, now is the time to tell me so.

Send All Blacks items

Dunners pls

?

Send him a live Kiwi bird

Send him a giant tree fern

wtf
Why are they at $ 0?

How about something that will actually get through customs.

Boss wants me to fire out a shitload of stuff for work, fuckin drowning in work.

Pukekohe checking in

send him a chastity cage

dunedin here. experiencing what it must be like for horses to get their back teeth filed at the dentist. shits weird yo

Hotdog quest? Do elaborate.
Yeah righto then.
My bad dw, got mixed up. Sorry to hear it, but GG on recognising what you want and not selling yourself short. You getting by?

also found this dank comfy song today on another bed and I rate it
soundcloud.com/feedthefox/localweatherreport

any cunt here played farcry 4?

Yeah still getting by, just a crappy position to be in.

What kind of work, I'll help.

my mate from timaru sent a pic of him with a hotdog dipped in tomato sauce i was gonna try get my friend drive round marlborough tasting all hot dogs to find the best one

Rockets doe

Truck boy reporting. Sup boys. Keeping warm I hope. Ive had a puppy dog sitting on my lap for the last 30 mins and my legs asleep. Eating weetbix.

Hang in there fella, we got your back. Feel free to share specifics if it will help.

Good evening sir.

who is take IDs?

remuera reporting in - holla

Oh disregard my previous post. I've read thru and realised you've already shared mate. Chicks, yep, says it all.

Newmarketbro reporting in

Shit forgot my pic.

sup y'all - anyone got a spare job?

You could try out as an extra for Mad Max..

Dunnersbro reporting in

kek

tinychat com/nzcam
tinychat com/nzcam
tinychat com/nzcam

A Subaru in NZ without gold wheels for your sorrows. You still working?
When is the movie adaptation coming?
(You)
Good evening! How was the early start?
Hey bro

Yeah still working 5 days a week, so if all else. At least I have money I guess.

Heres my rocket design.

based drawfag

no movie yet but it will be a trilogy

better yet, send him an albino kiwi

Not bad, I feel the big dogs in the PR department wouldn't agree though

Manukura

Hi man. I don't wanna be a pussy little bitch and complain but not too bad. Haul arse outta bed, get dressed, take a piss, coffee, get out in the snow.
Same thing tomorrow. Pays good and I can't really buy anything when I'm working so biggie.
Have a mate who works on a fishing trawler. He gets lits of time off but they fucking work hard. Has to do 8 hour shifts then sleep for 8 hours then eight hours work again or some shit. Has to hot bed it too which is weird and creepy imo

> so biggie
so no biggie

oh shit someone actually fucking delivered

Herne Bay reporting in, a bit late.

How is everyone?

>implying this isn't posted every day

Hi there, welcome to Sup Forums

sup cunts

Whitakkers milk chocolate is pretty damn good

Nothing much mate, you?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

Got the news back from the vasectomy clinic that Im fully firing blanks now.

Gonna go blow a load in the mrs to celebrate

How about that fuckin' weather then?!

Jesus fuckin' H Christ on a pogo stick.

Seriously, this storm can fuck right off.

why the fuck would you get your balls chopped off?

Just read this on stuff. Kek.

details? Cost? How'd you get it organised? Pain?

Gonna get this done after the second boy is born - don't want a third rug rat.

Freemans bay reporting.

Fuck this weather.

I'm going to ponsonby this weekend to pick up sluts at the Long room and revelry. Get me some chlamidya and cause a pregnancy

My balls are bigger than ever mate.

And once youve suffered through having kids you'd understand why you'd never want to put up with this shit again

Got two kids I don't have to see or support.. bachelor big dick lyfe for the win.

Yeah the weather is horrendous.

Walked on my lawn to check the mail, sank down to my fuckin ankles wtf hate this shit making me angry.

I wanna ride my motorcycle and go fast like sonic the faggot

this is why the white race is doomed. we will be extinct within 150 years while niggers shit out like 6 kids per family

Nah fam, white sperm, eggs and embryos are in massive demand in fertility clinics.

No one chooses nigger sperm, eggs or embryos.

Even non white recipients choose white sperm, eggs and embryos.

Girlfriend is an embriologist in a lab in fertility clinic in remuera, she knows.

There are like 5 people with African ancestry in all of New Zealand...

Anyone know any good hookers in Wellington?
Just looking to get my dick sucked without the hassle of having to be in town this friday.

>How about something that will actually get through customs.

Send him a New Zealand customs agent.

user who had the job interview today, how did it go?

Dude. You should be making more white New Zealanders. You know, the type that work and make a contribution to this country

>> 738736943
Fucking aye. Better than that cadbury bullshit screwing NZ in the arse.

Put the kettle on mate. Got a hot water bottle?

Goto NZ girls and filter the results by location age and ethnicity

Go from there.

I've had a couple of condom free blowjobs from young new hookers.

Also, try Craigslist WFM in the personals

I think it cost like 4 hundy, so not cheap.

I researched the firms out there that did it and found a surgeon who seemed trustworthy. Essentialy I paid to get it done, rather than through my Dr.

Pain was not as bad as I expected. The mrs appreciated my sacrifice so she mothered me for the week I had off work. The worst part was having a shit as my balls hung down unsupported in the toilet. I was pretty much fine within 2 weeks.

ive got to give a warning though that my sex drive took a bit of a hit. Im still hornier than my mrs, so thats ok. If I was fucking a 20 year old I'd probably struggle to keep up now (but then who wouldnt). Maybe that will change now I know Im shooting blanks, and can fuck no matter what part of her cycle she is on

Send him Willie Apiata

Kek

I find craigslist to be a pile of spam.
Backpage tends to be more reliable.

whittakers L&P bars

dude i'm not talking about the tiny percentage of people who have test tube babies. i'm talking about the plummeting birth rates of white compared to niggers, (and sand niggers) the average birth rate in white families is like 1.24 which is borderline extinction level. niggers breeding at a rate of like 3.4

we need to get less white faggots getting their tubes tied, and less white women on jewish birth control and take back our identity before we're flushed out of existence

How come no one ever sends me Chastity Cages?

I was going for quality over quantity. I dont need to have a dozen kids as I know the ones Ive got are likely to survive. This way I can bring up a couple of smart kids that contribute to society, instead of a pack of dumb dole bludgers

what does that even say? Ewast? Newast?

Yep

how to unlock north Kyrat? am stuck

▲▲

oh hi mark

You know there are hardly any niggers in New Zealand right?

two is okay. at least you're above the average. anything less than having two white kids is cuck tier

am talking about the white race as a whole, genius

Yea, but their sure are allot of Black Bastards

Who gives a shit. By the time this would of happened a war will have happened likely due to all the EU shit going on. Racewars are coming.