images.google.com
youtu.be/gHJw4y6wpoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>name not showing up
Eyy, mang.

Okay then

Bump

Wait. Is that Beerus r63?

I just collect stuff so Idk. A quick search reveals it is indeed. rule34-beta.paheal.net/post/2070577

Huh. Neat. I can't reverse image search on my phone, thank you.

I need big kitty butt now.

>You will never get to spread that ass and bury your tongue in it

You actually can
Open chrome, enable this and go to images.google.com

I second this notion

Why live?

Didn't even think of that. Thanks.

Cat butt is best butt.

I love you, Dash!

dash is ugly and a cunt tho

Love you too, Filenames.

He's a cunt, but a good kind.

I've been thinking about you on and off, and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because you're my only friend on this island.

Perhaps. Regardless, I'm honored to be the only one.

I want to ravage her ass.

Sorry, getting clothes out of dryer and folding them. Anyways, I wanted to ask you, why do I hate a lot of people who don't share similar interests?

Welp. Looks like I'm already out of cat butt. Damn it. Need to save more.

Because they don't bring you comfort the way those people do. You feel more relatable, more empathetic.

But that's the thing, I'm not indifferent or feel nothing to them, I feel hate towards them. I guess I've liked you so much because you hate everything too, and are quite emotional, and it helps.

I'm not your friend?

Welp, 'sup people, i wanted to ask about the name of a character that has been messing in my mind lately and only seen it in one thread, it was a goat that always appeared has some sort of emo/satanist most of the time. I wanted to look for the artist and if anyone has some pics with the signature or knows/remembers anything related to what i wrote i'd be grateful if you could share the info, thanks for reading.

Sorry for being awkward .w.

Her name's lucy.

I don't hate anything. I only let that one part of me gain control sometimes because, yes, I am very emotional. As to why you do it, I assume it's for the same reason as I: so others can't hurt you.

Sounds familiar, I thought her name was Lucy or something.

Yes, very much so, but you don't hate everything lol, you actually have likes and interests and patience.

Hmm. Makes sense. You mentioned plenty of times you hated eating and talking to certain people, so you lie! Lol

No one has hurt me in a good while though...

Thanks for the name at least, something is something xP

The word hate has no real meaning to me anymore. Just as love never has. I say it about anything I disagree with in the moment.

It's more interesting to deal with life and just roll with the punches.

That and mo one can have more HATRED than dash.
youtu.be/gHJw4y6wpoc

You should try keywords, bud. Pic related.

Makes sense. So you don't actually love me then?

I mean, I do that in real life, but on the internet, I can be who I truly am internally.

I ended up finding the Furaffinity account, several pics on e621 and i am in the Tumblr account, i don't know how but i just found it .w.

Not quite. As that shard of hatred creeps within the darkness to stab, the wings of love overshadow the stab.

Need to sleep now. My sleep meds hit me hard and fast tonight. Night.

Night. Also that picture is way hotter than I thought it was from the thumbnail.

Congrats, Demi.

Good night Dash, I'll miss you.

Anyone suicidal here, who maybe able to help me figure somethings out.

COMING!!!!!

YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSS FUCK YEAH YEAH YEAH MMMM YEAH I FUCK THAT ASS REALLY GOOD MM FUCK MYSELF MM YEAH I'M FUCKING HORNY MMMMM YEAHHH