Need major advice

Need major advice
>20 yo and a major lonely fag
>met a boy on Sup Forums and was bored and decided to just talk
>we added each other and started talking more, told me he has a bf
>get to know each other, he's open and kind and I start developing feelings for him
>confess to him one day and he is fine with it
>we grow closer and he says he likes me back, am dedicated and want to visit him one day
>I start to feel torn about him having a bf, even he knows his bf is shit
>tells me I should be open and keep looking for others cause he's ordinary
>I already became too attached and in love with him by now
>started crying like a fucking loser losing hope about being with him and about love in general

I'm just too in love with him. Sure you're welcome to bash on me for being a loser who figured out he loved a boy. But I just don't know how to feel about this anymore

The hell is this faggit shit

Typical, op is a fag

I didn't think much of being with a boy, I didn't really think being with another boy would even work out or last, but then again I have no experience with love.

it's faggotry alright, I can't go around denying it anymore

Here's my advice: if you can't make them break up, move on to the next. Don't waste your time on him if you can't have him.

I'm not the type to dig and tear up others, it just goes to show that I'm not the manipulative type. He's special and dear to me, like a glove that fits just right. I would hope that I can win him over fair and square by visiting him. But the problem here is he's been with his bf for 3 years, I've only been with him for 2-3 months.

Okay so go visit him then, be better bf material than his current bf. But if you can't win him over, move on to the next immediately. Don't keep trying, you'd just be wasting your time.

Is he girly?

Yeah, It would be decided if I just visited, I just worry about the in-between, and having to hide it away from others and his bf

Hmm, he's slim and smooth, quite huggable and he's not half bad looking; but no pictures, he's mine ya hear!

Are you a girl (male) or a girl (female)?

>having to hide it away from others
Don't? No one gives a shit if you're a fag
>and his bf
Well of course his bf is gonna hate you if you steal him away. Can't avoid that, just gonna have to live with it.

girl? boyish looking with the face, but he told me I look pretty good body wise

at least get him of that gay shit

>Don't? No one gives a shit if you're a fag
People know, wouldn't tell family just yet though
>Well of course his bf is gonna hate you if you steal him away.
Ik of that, that's why I'm just gonna steal him away in person.

*shrugs*
Well good luck then I guess~

Sorry I don't know what you mean, you made a joke, but I ment to say I'm a boy, we're both gay/bisexual

2-3 months aren't enough to be in love mate. Why should you break a relationship of three years just because you think you love him? What gave you the right?
You really are the worst, OP

Just gonna get back into working, save up the money and have the right amount of days off to visit him. Trust me, I really do love him. So I won't be giving up on my goals friend

is engrish your first language?

OP sounds pretty cool for a faggot. Are you mad cause some better dude than you stole your gf? :3

Yes, I will admit I am the worst. But there is more to the surface then there is. It's been unstable for a long while the both of them, and he had even recently tried to drink himself to death because of his bf. What gave me the right? Because I'm a loser that won't give up on my sights.;3

Rompele el orto a pijazos ope

post pic of self

hello???

Lewd >.

and thank you ;w;

No, I'm mad because I did once what OP is doing and it was a fucking mess. Two years later, the bitch is still obsessed with me and I can't seem to avoid her because she's pretty stalkerish. I almost lost a friend and myself in the process because I thought I loved this girl and that I would be a better boyfriend
And guess fucking what: I was wrong, and everyone involved ended up bad.
So heed my advice, don't be a faggot OP, and look for other guy

body

I'm a gambler. Of course I'm gonna encourage OP to gamble.
What's the fun of life and love if you don't take risks? :3

There are certain risks that shouldn't be taken

not everyone is destined to have the same fate as you, because everyone is different. Thank you for the advice, but I'll pass.

lewd boy ;w;

lewd is how I like it =p

No such thing.

Gayyyyyyyyy

You've been warned OP.
Don't call It a grave, it was the future you chose

It's an experience to have and a person I'll never forget, even if I lose (somehow), he'll still be with me as a story to tell.

thanks boy ;3 you want a hug as thanks for taking the time to post?

That's the right attitude to have~

A future that if I work hard enough and dedicate myself, will become a reality. I love him to the bone, and if it doesn't work out, then call it it a grave, and write on the tombstone "love". Unless I should be open after that :l

Thank nya, I'll keep pushing on

now that I think about it i wonder how many lurkers probably saved this picture ;w; feels weird

And that is why I never give in to the temptation~

that's why I didn't ask for face. some kinda privacy, at least. I didn't save it, btw, just wanted to see =P

true, but I mean it's just by body, don't think I have much shame left in me
heh ;w; what do you think? 0-10?

7. not fat at all, you remove hair to be smooth, and a nice dick

I guess I'll try to check up on the kitten now.

thanks ;w;
Got a lil kitty?

Kitten is a person I used to know. But you got me thinking about him again, so I guess I'll try and check up on him~

What was he like?

lol gay

You better watch out ima gay you >:3

Cute and nice.~
But he had a few issues that needed fixing.
I just wanna check on him and make sure he's okay I guess.

aah that's nice if ya, i guess something came up? :x

It'll be all right, pal. Your answers will be solved before you even know it.

What do you mean by "something came up"?~

You said "used to know" but he was kind and cute?

Yeah I guess. Tried my hardest to help him with his issues but it never went anywhere, eventually he went too far for me and I guess I couldn't take it anymore so I kinda forced myself to move on.

um, do you have a discord?
Can I add you there?

What the fuck is this? Kill yourself you queer

Aw, don't worry op. If his bf is shit you should tell him to break up with him and you two should start dating
Seriously why waste life being with someone he is not happy with
And if you're worried of being a fag you'll learn to live with it as long as you hide it from select people (personal experience), nothing can stop you from liking something or someone

it's op btw

FAGGOT ALERT WEEEWWOOOO WEEEEWOOOO

speaking of which can I add you op
I wonder where this is going and I won't be able to rest if I don't know if you two got together

i-i guess that's a no