Let's talk about anxiety and panic attacks Sup Forums

Let's talk about anxiety and panic attacks Sup Forums

Do you suffer from them and how bad does it get?

occasionally have health related panic attacks where I go through intense depersonalization and assume I'm dying.

shit sucks, but I'm getting better at controlling it.

Feels like the world's ending, I get apocalyptic visions and everything that's horrible

can you pinpoint when it all started

It's usually pretty tame for me. Sometimes I'll need to hold my breath and walk outside, but that's pretty rare. One time I think I almost passed out; I felt really cold and then I thought that there were a bunch of people around me. It was pretty strange.

Yes. i considered to take psycho-farm. It's 2 years that I suffer panic. It's very horrible.

i get panic attacks every time im in a closed room and have no possibility to leave , i get the urge to throw up and need to take deep breaths for a long time , nothing ever happened yet and i think about letting go of the attack once but im afraid of what can happen , its fucking terrible and its ruining my life

Some days it gets so bad I can't move. I can't go out or interact with people. Feels like death. Just have to ride it out, medications have proven to be just as bad as the problems they're supposed to treat.

I rarely have them but I actually had one last night.

My stomach and chest felt like it was sinking to the floor. I have no clue how to describe it otherwise. My leg started to feel really weak. My heart started beating at what felt like 200 BPM and I genuinely thought I was going to have a heart attack.

On rare occasions, I'll wake up with racing thoughts with none of the above and think I'm going to die. Sometimes, it feels like my body wants to sink to the ground, my head will get this sudden light-headed rush like it's also sinking for a couple of seconds and it goes away and it'll be hard for me to walk straight some days so some people think I'm drunk.

I'm not an anxious person. This shit came out of nowhere. I've done numerous tests, been to doctors and nothing is wrong with me. There's no reason for me to have it, it won't go away and no one understands it. Everyone thinks I'm making it up.

I don't know what to do about it. I don't want to become an alcoholic just to make the symptoms go away and everything I try fails including exercise or hobbies.

Honestly, to me it sounds like alcohol withdrawals more than anxiety. Do you drink?

The pills they force on you do more damage to your liver than 24/7 100 proof liquor binging.

Pharma companies are the scum of the fucking planet and pills are far worse than any drug you can do.

The most scary panic attack I've had was when my mother was driving me and my siblings back to our house cause we went and visited her mother. It was November and it was cold and rainy that day. We took the alternate route back home cause there were reports of black ice on the main road we used. So as she was driving, we turned a curve and hit a patch and started sliding. I tell ya, it was one of the worst experiences of my life...I honestly thought we were gonna die, my whole family and me. My mother somehow got the car to grip the road again and I was sitting in the front seat, hyperventilating. I was crying, tears rolling down my face as I sat there, my hands still gripping the car door and the armrest. My mother consoled me as she drove. After a couple minutes I fall asleep as that took everything out of me.

There you go...

ITT: Pussies who can't fucking handle real life. There was no fucking PTSD in WW1 or WW2 you fucking pansy ass pussies. Fucking grow up you god damn snowflake babies. There was no "mental illness" back then. Suck it the fuck up you special little worthless fucking cry-babies. Jesus Christ I hope this world ends soon.

Calm down, buddy. Sorry to break it to you, but being a dick on the internet ain't gonna make mommy love you any more.

4-5, early as I can remember

>There was no PTSD in WW1 or WW2

Dude, I would kick 6 different colours of shit out of you. Don't think because you think you're hardcore that you can't get struck down by anxiety. In fact you're probably MORE susceptible BECAUSE you think you're a hardcock.

>There was no fucking PTSD in WW1 or WW2 you fucking pansy ass pussies
...Uhhh

lol you fucking vagina

Hello Mr. Edgeington.

okay tough guy come to Michigan. you fucking snowflake piece of shit WAHH WAHH MUH ANXIETY. Yeah get a fucking reality check you fucking liberal soft mushy little fucking turd.

Dude, I'm so far from liberal it's not funny. You weak piece of shit, you haven't experienced anything; your cavalier attitude gives you away.

okay antifa you fucking liberal snowflake piece of shit. awww you mad little baby that trump won? WAHHH WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHH

little snowflake baby crying piece of shit. have a nice 8 years you fucking loser. I hope trump defunds all "mental illness" centers seeing as mental illness is fake news.

FAKE NEWS

>FAKE NEWS
Christ... you're one of those people.

(You)

Why even speak?

LOL HILLARY LOST GET OVER IT SHILL FUCKLORD

I really didn't want to bring politics into this shitfest but I didn't support either of them. Did Sup Forums ban you or something?

Obviously a troll, but if not... Why so much hate? I just don't understand the aggressiveness.

I used to have anxiety attacks when smoking weed that would make me light headed and faint, it turns out that it was caused by me being bloated with gas that i couldnt get out of my system and that plus weed made me feel super fucked up, which caused the anxiety. I still havnt fully recovered and i can barely function after my first puff but i at least know how to counter it somewhat. It completely fucked up my social life though

I'll help because someone helped me with panic attacks. If you will take a sleeping aid like Unisom gel tabs and crush it with your teeth and swallow it when you start to have one, within a few minutes it will go away. All that klonopin and Xanax does is make it worse.

holy fuck I want to rape her

Answering although I haven't read the thread.
I've had panick attacks on and off for 20y +
Am on pills nowadays and thank fuck for that.
The cunts started to wear me down and depression slowly settled in because of them.
The intensity of the attacks would vary.
Depending on what? FUCK KNOWS!
I get about one or 2 a year, at the very worse 3 but i can deal with that comparing to the 4 or 5/week I used to get.
Good luck Sup Forumsro, sis.

I had PTSD a few years back after some intense body recovery as a rescue worker. I took pills for a week and decided to just deal with it and get over it

I know the feels man, I get these panick attacks only when I go out and drink though, it lasts for about a week after drinking, worse feeling in the world :c

If you get them after drinking don't EVER do drugs Sup Forumsro!
And I don't mean the "soft" stuff

Im actually pretty fine with drugs, its just panic attacks caused by alcohol withdrawal.

Yes i suffer from them and they get pretty bad. Was worse before though... why do you ask you fucking idiot?

Weird.
Stay off the booze and abuse the gear then.

Yeah, these aren't real things.

These are what little punk bitch faggots who can't hack it use as an excuse to bow out like a bitch when things get "too intense" for them.

Stop with your made up shit and tough it out like a real man.

Punk.

Been suffering from PTSD for about 3 years now. It's become alot better but not fully recovered. What did you do to get over it?

Worst I ever felt was the thought that I was really going to die...
Scary shit. But after I didn't die I learned to ignore it.

Ps alcohol makes it worse

I only suffer from social anxiety, most of the time I stay home because the thought of social interaction keeps me from doing simple things like eating at a restaurant, but typically I'm fine unless I'm in close quarters with 2 or more people or the center of attention for any reason, then my blood pressure and body temperature skyrocket, it can be fairly painful and I become extremely unfocused, so much so I can barely hear or think, never passed out though

I just put one foot forward and learned to deal with it and When to talk about it. We're all going to die and I just came to terms with it.

Yo dubs of shit!
Hope you get one someday, and I mean a proper one.
Don't forget to get back to us with your input, tough guy!