Why does the log meme enrage people so. You’re quite happy with all manner of sexual deviance and racism...

Why does the log meme enrage people so. You’re quite happy with all manner of sexual deviance and racism, sexism and pretty much every other ism going, yet you lose your shit (pun) over logs????

Because it's pure cancer

First dubs logs
Second explain why you think that.

This, and besides, all the 'isms' you referenced fuel funny/interesting content. All this "meme" does is satisfy the urges of a pathetic, sad lunatic.

give me your favorite image log-chan!

There are several log posters though not just one guy.

U mad log boi?

FUCK YOU, YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT!

Same time, same place. This cancer always appears and it's always one person posting it.

It's only shitposting (pun)

It's forced and not funny. I don't get angry over it, just really disappointed in people

It's not though. You keep believing that. Löoooooooooooooool

you keep saying that but I do not believe you

It's been hanging about since 2015, so around two years. That's hardly forced.

Fine, don't. I can tell you for a fact I didn't start it.

Somehow that's even worse.

Why's that? I just find Andy Sixx the shitty teen icon and his magical logs in every conceivable situation hilarious.

wasn't he in the Motley Crue, I don't even know who he is? and I'm not going to bother looking it up because I worry that's the whole point of this.

Dubs logged

No it's worse than that he's a millenial copycat of Nikki Sixx from Motley Cru.

You know what I think about these fucking threads? They make me want to suck a hot and creamy log fresh from andy sixx's fucking asshole

logging in

Damm right.

If only...

I'm posting this whilst shitting. Oh I'm logging the dream.

Anti-log shills

Andy doesn't do logs like that. His are firm, creamy, cloggy logs.

trips logged n' clogged

yea haven't you ever even seen one of Andy's logs? Get out of here with that soft serve weak turdage

Boring meme is boring still, literally something some pre teen child would come up with.

Logless shills in this thread need to GROW UP!

They do indeed.

Saved.

It comes down to three things.

1. The cream.
2. The steam.
3. The dream.

No, there's too much maturity and sophistication in this for 13 year olds

"lose your shit" isn't a pun. It's pointing out the word shit used to mean shit in a sentence about shit. That's not a pun, not even a play on words it's just using a word. Now here is a pun:
I ate four cans of alphabet soup yesterday.
Then I had probably the biggest vowel movement ever.

I'm pissed off I paid $15 for this. Pretty sure I was ripped off.

>Andy's revenge on "anal-log by nature Sup Forums makes a song threads"

For the past several months, each late Friday night there has been a rap artist group called Analog by Nature that posts a thread on Sup Forums. Every post ending in log dubs gets rapped about, and every post in trip logs gets the chorus. For the past several weeks, this group has repeatedly and unfairly ignored all dubs and trips involving Andy Sixx and his warm log of shit. Well, it's time to take revenge. This previous friday so many logs of shit were posted, anal-log by nature for the first time rage quitted out of the thread and refused to make a song. Let's drive him from the board completely until they follow their own rules and decides to fairly include the Andy's that roll logs. Copy and paste this to all log threads, and be sure to be there late Friday night.

Nah it's a bargain. Those logs go for thousands.

Nobody is "enraged" by it, Andy. Also... nobody wants to devour your feces, Andy. Step away from the computers and stop, literally, shitposting. Put an ad on Craigslist

Commander Shephard, Ships log.. reporting in.

That'll be shitlog.

>Shitposting

Fucking kek.

Double sixxs logged

The best dubs you can get!

Please report your nearest mental health facility, OP. You need to be medicated.

Let's go to this thread Log it up!

Do you, actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you post pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

these fucking threads man

never stop OP. DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Everyone knows the reaction is why you keep posting this shit, psycho. Seriously, I keep telling you killing yourself is the only solution. Why do you keep fighting it? You know it is the only answer, the only possible conclusion to your fucked in the head story. Just do Sup Forums, yourself, and your family(if you even have one) a favor and kill yourself, once and for all.

Solution to what?

Or someone mentally ill.

No, it's just one losing obbsessive patient with a screw loose. He wants everyone to think that this is an army of gleeful posters.

Not an army, by my count there are at least four others. Plus the guy that runs the wix site barely posts it here anymore.

Lol, retards are obsessed by logs. You are mentally ill. Even if you are doing this to get a reaction from people, the amount you do it and the length of time you have been doing it suggests you are not mentally healthy. Seriously, you are to be viewed sympathetically.

Then why the hostility and contempt?

Dubs logged

How can you count? Don't kid yourself, it's just one ill person. You'll notice everytime he is around, suddenly all these posts with the same fucking theme are getting posted. Controversial ones to get people replying. "Blacks are better", "traps are not gay", "homos are cancer", and of course, the reliable trump posts. Just watch and see. When a bunch of those "trigger" posts are made at the same time, this asshole is always close by with the log posts.

Lol this is what you seek, but I am denying you that satisfaction. REQUEST DENIED.

I've been logposting for two months now, you pick up on how many people post it. There is at least three others including myself.

No. Lies.

i also logpost
This is the future of Sup Forums, whehter you like it or not

You have a lot of growing up to do my idiotic friend

Solution to your existance having to impact, no meaning, no point. You have no value, no reason for anyone to pay attention to you. You know it to be true.

I love it. I especially like that it pisses some people off. Slidde a log here please.

I slide right on past all of those threads, doesn't bother me a single bit.

But it's there, no need to make a request

>obsessively posts images of literally shit on a board.
>calls other people idiotic.
Keep trying. Try harder.

>replying to your own post
Kek

Keep trying. Try harder.

This is not true

Try what?

Search deep down. Deep inside. You know it to be true. You have no worth.

Harder. Try harder. Keep trying.

Nothing but malice from you

Logless shills sure are out in full force this morning

this is the most autistic of all the memes ive seen over the years

t. oldfag lurking since 07