Sup Forums, listen here. A team that repeatedly posts the same threads such as WWYD, wife/girlfriend/ex, cuckold...

Sup Forums, listen here. A team that repeatedly posts the same threads such as WWYD, wife/girlfriend/ex, cuckold, and fb/instagram threads are spamming Sup Forums hourly, which slows down later in the evening. Around 8:00am US Western time, they begin to militantly post from mobile devices, sometimes a PC with a proxy. This is nothing but a team of shills and fakes. None of the "girlfriends" or exes posted are even legitimate. They ask for kiks, snapchats, etc for "trades", which are nothing but a scam. Others post "reddit" links which link to a suspicious file-sharing site. They are all by the same persons just sitting here hourly.

Notice how ALL of those threads are in one way or another a form of cuckoldry.

>WWYD?
Why would someone care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone else would do.

>Post your "girlfriend/wife/ex"
Why would you care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone else would do.

>Post your fb/instagram "friends"
Why would you care? Only a cuckold would care about what someone would do.

>Cuckold
Obvious one

>Incest
I think this is just some weird British guy.

This is by a team called Project Normalize and a shill from Reddit known as John Bettendorf to push a cuckold narrative, eventually to bait people into posting personal information, hoping to normalize a trend among users.

Like how I mentioned before about mobile devices, you can tell that the shills use apple iPhones due to the IMG filenames, and Mac computers due to the screenshot_(date and time) filenames.

Kik threads are actually illegal CP-trading threads, which is how Project Normalize started back when they dumped CP on 8 (chan)

Do not feed the shills. Do not kik with them. Do not join discord threads.

bump for knowledge

bump

bump

Don't forget trap threads.

bumping this thread

How did he get sacrificed? Explain

Couldn't tell you. This was just further evidence I was provided with.

bump

bump
u
m
p

Everyone copy and paste this information in related threads.

What happens if i join a discord thread
Do i get hacked by these fags

Cock tribute threads as well, it seems.

You can, but most of the time it's data collection for targeting and data mining.

bump

coincidentally, they're threads I have filtered. This thread was in it too obviously, but I guess I'm glad I found this thread. Sup Forums fucking sucks normally, but the retards shitting out these threads all fucking day irritates me, and the fact that they get around my word filter pisses me off to no end.

There is a way to oppose them and make them leave.

how so? I was planning on leaving myself, and blocking Sup Forums in my router. Getting rid of some of the retarded trash would help a bit I guess.

They can't shill to people who are unphased. If this information is spammed and makes Sup Forums invulnerable, they'd have to give up and switch to a new tactic all together.

bump

Why isn't this shit widely known?

Also fuckin loli shit needs to go

People on here have been figuring out what's going on over the past two or three days. But like, I don't think it matters. Who actually cares if a bunch of reddit cucks wanna waste their time shilling to newfags anyway? They're literally accomplishing nothing but containing idiots to discords and cuck threads. They're kinda doing gods work.

Yeah I agree 100% .. sure there are some fetishes like incest and traps and fuck shit but it wouldn't ever be that popular there's like 3 trap threads and 3 cuck threads started a time. I think we should just spodermen their threads non stop

Does Sup Forums or /r9k/ even care anyway? I haven't seen them discuss it.

>I don't like what everyone else likes so I will claim conspiracy.

Bump

bumpino

None of this is true on the scale most people claim. There is no plan to make everyone into libral cucks or whatever you think is happening. Stop being stupid.

Reddit will change the world user. you know nothing.