We will not let THEM remove a democratically elected president

We will not let THEM remove a democratically elected president.

Use your 2nd amendment to repeal the 22nd amendment.

Let's take the country back to how our founding fathers intended it to be.

#MAGA

Let's see our support for our man trending instead of the MSM fake news and hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=TtJdB6O1-SQ
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/333446-netanyahu-pushes-back-against-claim-he-asked-trump-not-to-move
mediamatters.org/video/2017/05/24/fox-guest-people-use-food-stamps-buy-marijuana-cocaine-and-whatever-hell-else-people-use-get-high/216648
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek
youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM
youtube.com/watch?v=98rT3CoLi40
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/27/donald-trump-charges-fake-news-after-cnn-producer-/
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe
snopes.com/2016/10/18/project-veritas-election-videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=WLYHu0AG8GI
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087
cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/
theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/
thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud
fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah start shooting that's a brilliant idea

MAGA = Morons Are Governing America

kektacular

keep going you democratic slim scum...they will not vote him out!.....sorry bunch of losers...we love it...shows .......guess what's happening in next election...you!...and nobody wants....YOU!

He's been directly tied to the Russians. Articles of impeachment have already been filed. His son proved collusion to the world this past Tuesday by dumping emails which proved they were having meetings at Trump Tower with high-level Russian officials.

Face it, he's done.

>talks about democratic process in one sentence
>talks about using violence instead of democratic process on the next
>Trumpanzee

>with high-level Russian officials

You mean that lawyer from Russia, that Obama gave "special entry" into the US for? That one that the dems coordinated as a setup to try to paint a narrative (muh Russian collusion) that really isn't real? That one?

thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

I see scum still works on the pond!

>democratically elected president.

>Articles of impeachment have already been filed.

I doubt that he will ever be removed. He lost his face though. Sure his hardcore fans will twist whatever he does or did to fit their narrative. But to the normal people who supported him he has that mild stain of treason now.

Fuck off you artistic retart

>Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>on his period

>democratically elected president

This. He will be remembered as a cautionary tale, same as W. Bush and James Buchanan

>the dems coordinated as a setup
>setup

If things just won't fit your personal reality make up a conspiracy theory/claims it's false flag.

I wonder though what the point of such a setup would be if it only surfaces 9 month after the election.

Trumptards are subhuman kek

U mad reddit?

Time to charge Obama with high treason. This is the new standard that Democrats have set for this "crime", so time to appoint a special prosecutor and move forward with this.

lmao Not even worth arguing with this BS just plain go Fuck yourself.

>thehill.com

If you dont like trump you are just a pussy faggot.

>didn't read the article

"This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa."

see worst garbage news site on par with infowars and breitbart, but you snowflakes will cling on to anything that fits your conspiracy theories. anything to take the focus off of the real truth that your guy is a russian puppet, but you're too retarded to realize this simple fact.

>Obama let into the country (he fucking drove her in it seems) the russian the Trump's colluded with

>clearly Obama's fault

Let's blame the Bolshevik uprising too, if not for them, glorious orange emperor would not be in trouble.

Lol wut? Plz donz be le retarded

When will you libtards learn to accept the almighty power of the Donald?

The worst part about this whole mess is that you fucks think the people in front of you run the country, you have no saying in politics it's a chess game and none of you are part of it. Stupid faggots.

At least you found a way to feel like you're better than the rest of us for "knowing".

That's what matters, no?

Lmao the hill is probably the closest thing we have to an unbiased news site. Sure, it has a VERY slight conservative bent, but all in all, it's a really balanced source. Lumping the hill in with breitbart is like lumping yahoo news in with salon.

Niggers and nigger lovers, can we openly fight already?

Or do you need all these laws to protect you forever and the checks I work my ass off to give you?

Man up bitch ass niggers, don't be like the fucking pussy ass mudslimes and hide behind every trick in the book. fight you tiny little farm animals.

Hahaha very true

I don't feel like I'm better for "knowing" the obvious, I feel sorry people are to stupid to realize clowns like trump don't actually get elected but placed in the position they're in. Fuck off.

Alternatively, I'LL run for president. First order of business, no more Betty Crocker. It'll be outlawed upon coronation. Secondly, all buckets shall be disposed of in a properly and disclosed manner. Not a bucket should be within viewing distance of a child so as to not taint their tortured souls. Finally, all aliens will be welcomed on the premise that all of the blood running through their veins is Cobalt. No illegal aliens allowed, period. Hussie's out! Peace.

Nothing about knowing that would make anyone feel better.

There are 2 races in this world, the 99% and the 1%.

To stay in power, the 1% has to keep the 99% fighting eachother and not them.

Is it working?

you apparently didn't read those emails did you, that much is clear.

if you had, you would realize that deals were made with the russians. it was shown that money was exchanged, and given to the trump campaign covertly through the miss universe pageant, and that in return the russian government wanted sanctions to be lifted, and to be left alone in syria. just last week trump announced a cease fire in syria, earlier this week these emails are released.

why the fuck are you snowflakes so delusional that you can't see something so fucking obvious to everyone else? holy fuck.

Friendly reminder this thread is propaganda
>goes in all fields

it has now been shown that the russians were providing information to the trump campaign that showed which districts clinton was weak in. funny how these very same districts got hacked during the election, and trump won them all. no, nothing to see here you massive faggots. just turn a blind eye to the fact that the a foreign enemy government altered the us presidential election.

I prefer to separate everyone evenly amongst 12 groups. 3 subgroups will bar them apart as low class, mid class, and high class. The highest class is our leaders and dignitaries. Obviously, our president is resembled by the top 12th tier. Now these tiers don't mean I like them. They are just facts to my dismay. Bill Gates would be the 11th tier as a reference.

>a foreign enemy government
Are we in 19fucking82 again?

That's right those guys were defeated and the arabs/mudslimes/terrotists were the new enemy. But, now we love Islam again, right? Let them flood the west, for new, homestyle war.

Cheaper shipping of arms. Amazon style.

[citation needed]

>deals were made with the russians. it was shown that money was exchanged, and given to the trump campaign covertly through the miss universe pageant, and that in return the russian government wanted sanctions to be lifted, and to be left alone in syria
[citation needed]

>inb4 CNN, NYT, WashPo

It's just the 2 you pleb

Imaginary Unit. ... The imaginary unit is denoted and commonly referred to as "i." Although there are two possible square roots of any number, the square roots of a negative number cannot be distinguished until one of the two is defined as the imaginary unit, at which point and can then be distinguished. suck on it for awhile

You're a fucking idiot and I hope ur mom dies of painful cancer. Same goes to the rest of your family you fucking virgin.

>democratically elected president

Greetings, I am the Russian Ambassador

I don't understand why everyone bashes CNN so much. CNN is about as left as Fox News is right. Pic related.

CNN flat-out lies.

"It's okay if the Ukrainians influence the election, but not Russia"

youtube.com/watch?v=TtJdB6O1-SQ

They have also been caught numerous times recently being total fakes. I have yet to see the equivalent for Fox.

The Electric Jew has had moments of honesty, but not a second of it since the election.

All sides, especially the neoLibs are mad as hell and want power. We are just idiots they expect to follow one bullshit side or the other and ignore the 1% that's fucking the world up the ass while we struggle to pay rent.

>CNN flat-out lies.

No it doesn't.

Now go on about that one time 10 month ago when they reported something false and then prove that you're an imbecile by claiming that is proves that ALL their reporting is false.

This is a bot

yes trump is, a terrible one at that

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/333446-netanyahu-pushes-back-against-claim-he-asked-trump-not-to-move

mediamatters.org/video/2017/05/24/fox-guest-people-use-food-stamps-buy-marijuana-cocaine-and-whatever-hell-else-people-use-get-high/216648

If you think Fox News doesn't lie you have your head in the sand.

>No it doesn't.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek

also
youtube.com/watch?v=jlA9IwUhtHk

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

youtube.com/watch?v=4dRGMME4VnM

and
youtube.com/watch?v=98rT3CoLi40

>inb4 fox, breaitbart, infowars
>inb4 debunked

>>inb4 debunked
but the veritas videos were proven to be bullshit you tard.

they have all been totally confirmed by forensic video experts to have had their audio tracks altered and overdubbed after the fact.

nothing to see there, just trumpettes getting boners for more fake bullshit.

The country is pretty fucked if treason is a partisan issue and someone who does something no other president can get away with, gets away with it.

Yep

Just wait until they get AI to actually respond to posts, if they haven't already

>no other president can get away with

Really? Did you miss all of that cash sent to Iran? I know CNN didn't report it, but it is still widely known. I mean paying a foreign government cash to release hostages, which is a direct violation of US policy? Oh that's right, he had that "D" next to his name, so he gets a free pass.....my bad.

>things that never happened as described.....the post

stop watching fox, and quit believing fake stories are real.

Thank you for proving my point. You are a disgrace to your forefathers

NYPA

Uh, Obama did pay Iran money, that's not fake libcuck

Even if we accept your tinfoil hat bullshit as truth, Obama didn't make Don Jr type "I love it" in response to being offered Russian state support
Why don't you have a seat over there?

If I showed you proof, would you admit you're wrong?

>"I love it" = collusion / rigging the election

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/27/donald-trump-charges-fake-news-after-cnn-producer-/

Whatever you say Ivan

>veritas videos
>credible

kek

Link?

Didn't think so

It's not like there is proof CNN makes up shit without proof regularly. Oh wait...
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>regularly
>Has only one instance.

You don't really understand how proving works, right?

>Has only one instance.
wew lad!

that's quite a reach:

It was ONE TIME faggot. Those videos have been largely discredited so are meaningless in this argument. The only time was 3 reporters were dismissed because they printed information that was given to them from a bad source without properly vetting the information first.

>Those videos have been largely discredited
Proof?

[citation needed]

I'll wait.........

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies
>CNN employee hands Clinton the list of debate questions ahead of time so she could prep and make good tv for CNN
>laundry list of shit they've done
>"no proof"
Faggot. Stop sucking CNN dick.

When Obama was president, Trump wanted to impeach him for "incompetence". Now he hasn't done anything but executive orders and roll back on his campaign promises, try to kill net neutrality, assign an attorney general who wants to jail people for weed, fire the director of the FBI for contradictory reasons and supported a somehow worse version of Obamacare.

>CNN employee hands Clinton the list of debate questions
this lie was dispelled. they were only practicing and the questions weren't the same because donna brasille didn't know what they were, but nice try faggot.

>laundry list of shit they've done
such as?

We will win this! ....We will make America great again!

You can't just dismiss the Veritas videos because you don't like them. What "expert" debunked them? Where are his findings?

Don't just talk out your ass, provide proof, or you don't get to dismiss them as "largely discredited".

is it salty though?

that's not how it works retard. you asserted that the videos are real, so the burden of proof lies on you.

prove that they are real.

lets face it the whole of the government is corrupt as is the case with all of the other world governments along with the propaganda news agencies not to mention the internet providers net neutrality my ASS

Go for it pussy. See where your Internet tough guy act gets you in the real world. Pro tip: the US military is even less impressed with your horse shit than I am, and I am not even slightly impressed by it. sage

sure, killing a mosquito is the same as killing 12 children in a school.
Killing is killing right?
OP still hasn't answered if it is salty though.

>TRANSLATION: I don't have any proof that the videos are fake, so I'll make some bullshit claims instead.

First of all James O'Keefe is a notorious liar who has been caught pulling this shit times and times before. He also has had to pay 100,000$ to an ACORN employee in a libel suit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

And here is the prove that is was altered:

snopes.com/2016/10/18/project-veritas-election-videos/

when I kill a fly I always say a prayer that it is in abetter place

>shows SNOPES (known for flat-out lying) link on OLD VIDEO that is not relevant to the current videos in question

kek

see In the current videos, the question is asked, and answered all in the same shot, and you can see the guy's mouth is actually saying what we are hearing.

>oh look guise, they're really saying stuff in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLYHu0AG8GI

>yes guise it's absolutely real, and they really said that, just look at their lips.

project veritas videos are edited in much the same manner as the BLR videos. stay salty.

>youtube as a source
>what is video editing
kek

is that the video of pat Roberson trump Milo and Putin watching the underage kids pee in the bed that Obama sleep in

Every video O'Keefe has ever made has been debunked. He had had to pay 100K restitution for defaming an ACORN employee. He was arrested for phone tampering of a US Senator and failed to produce any legit evidence of wrong doing time and time again.

The only crime O'Keefe is known for is is own when he was prosecuted for one of his stunts.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087

cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/

theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/

thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud

fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html

He can't even hang up a phone right.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations