What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

Stole nudes from her phone, posted them everywhere online, and gave people links to all of her social media

Pretended to ask her out

anyone has that pic of the story where user literally fucked up his gf's life?
she had to shave her head and get tongue piercings & nipple piercings. she was literally his sex slave and she had to "wear" a buttplug during work time. he visited her at work and checked if she was wearing it LUL

Made her fall in love with me then broke her heart

cum in drink lots of time
cum in panties and bed

spy in bathroom

I made my drug addict ex girlfriend kill herself
i would tell the whole story, but I dont feel like typing the whole thing out

AMA i guess

Several times while fucking, she asked me to hurt her, to leave marks that showed; I never did.

The meaneast thing I did was to stuck 2 hot dogs up her ass, and make her "poop them" in front of me

>Be me first grade or some shit
>Biracial so you already know what's coming
>Some ugly crackwhores daughter has crush on me or some shit
>Name is Claire if gives any context
>Claire decided it's a good idea to flirt with me
>Decides to do this by coming up to me in the middle of class and kicking me
>Fucked up kid tell her to fuck off
>Teacher leaves the room and she gets more more agressive
>Took karate
>Sucker punch that bitch right in the face and she falls to the ground and starts screaming and crying
>Kek
>Teacher walks in right as I threw the punch of course
>No suspension but my step dad beat the ever loving shit out of me and threw me at a wall
All in all good memories

Pretended to be in love with her and be her 'boyfriend' so I could fuck her.

kicked her hard right in the cunt because she bit me while drunk

Told her i loved her so she'd let me do anal

lmao

Fucked her with the promise that I had feelings for her...
After I came in her a few times I got bored and told her to move on. I have done this many times

Stole her money.

Thread

Extra points if you took virginity

Used to cheat on my gf of three years regularly.
Would fuck my side chick in the ass, then go to my girls house so she could clean my dick up with her mouth. She eventually caught on, but she was in love with me. She refused to leave, so I would tell her I had just got done fucking and to come clean my dick with her tongue, she would and she would be crying. She would sometimes call me while I was with my side chick, and I would tell her to listen while she rode me. Mg gf would start yelling and crying on the phone and my side chick and I would start laughing and then start fucking. The worst part is, I left my girlfriend because she couldn't muster up the strength to leave me, and I just couldn't continue hurting another human being that way, I was an asshole. Now she fucks a nigger.

Underage trailer trash.

Niggers are better than you fag

>Thread
New fag is showing

This hasnt happened yet but at the end of march/beginning april 2018 im going to the cops with all the info and evidence of my ex posting cp of herself for 2 years. She was 16 at the time but its sure to get her kicked off her nursing course shes been on for 4 years.

>>Be me first grade or some shit
>>Biracial so you already know what's coming

So you were like 13 or 14 years old?

serves that stupid bitch.

Kek, I live in one of the most successful city in the U.S cuck, also I'm biracial so can't really say shit white boi and she deserved it it wasn't like she was tapping me she full out went retard mode and attacked me, but hey women and men are equal right ?

Hows basement life?

>White knighting for a first grader

has your sister found out yet?

I ghosted an ex of mine. Just completely stopped responding to her. She had dreads and tbh i just got sick of them

Wow, you live in a successful city??

My apologies halfbreed. You clearly are a great among men. As clear as you are over the age of 16

Yeah ima need a link or pic for that

accidentally got into pimping a girl I was fucking around with. She was curious about 3somes and black guys. I posted an ad on CL and found a couple of guys that would fuck her,. Got a hotel room and she wanted to be blindfolded, naked spread waiting. when they came to the room , they were pleasantly surprised to see her ready and I guess they assumed she was a whore or were paying for the room and handed me $150 and proceeded to bang her for about 4 hours. They seemed to all have hit it off and she was up for another meeting with them and same thing happened. eventually they told some of their other friends about her and the arrangement and she did four other guys at another meeting and few more times with friends of theirs too. -I didn't mention the money ever to her, was rather profitable summer

Had a girl who fell in love with me, exploited her for nudes and oral sex. Then ghosted her. She's still in the same university as I am and this has been going on for two years. She really believes she's my slut. I can't convince her mind off of it now

So about a month ago my friends brought me to this rap show. Had an awesome time. Got super lit. Ran across the stage. Everyone cheered. It was great. After the show. My one friend and I went to go grab a slushie. After that there was this girl outside.

Bear in mind. Up until that concert. I had been really heartbroken over someone. And then at some point there was a switch. I went into full asshole mode. I was getting laid tonight.

So I chat her up and then she asks me. "I know you from somewhere, are you famous?"

>bitch, you think I'm G Eazy, don't you?

Naturally, my response was "yes, yes we are. We just opened for the Merkules show,". And from there we made it to her place. Smoked weed, played with her fidget spinner. Then my friend bailed and I fucked that girl all over her place.

Another six pack and two joints later her roommate shows up. I'm having a smoke and he puts on "I Mean It,". Now it May have been from the corner of my eye but I saw the look on her face. It was priceless. She straight up thought I was G Eazy the whole time without realizing. Then we got fucked up. I fucked her on a picnic table till she was ready to pass out. Then I took her fidget spinner and left.

>trailer trash
Or was that not your post?

Did she get off the drugs

implied to my ex gf i didnt think she was pretty. honesty is not always the best idea.

Post em

Were you held back a lot

I've done this twice. I feel a slight pang of guilt, but other than that I sleep easy. Am I a sociopath?

post nudes of ex on/b/ call her a slut and embellish her slutty stories

Hardest 5 years of a niggers life? 1st grade.

Spoil us

nope she still doesn't know

Same. You think the "one" exists? Or do we just get tired of the game?

Do you go for the low self esteem ones as well?

What lead up to this

Posted her nudes to Sup Forums

Not always, but mostly.

at the time she was addicted to hallucinogenics
before that she was on heroin

you still got those nudes?

This is how you deal with cucking. If a girl ever mentions something like this to me, this is exactly what I'm going to do.

Underrated

Damn, heartless thief

>puss

Girl loved me, fucked it and throw it in wc, then close the door with key. It spend 1 day in wc naked

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week...week after week...sadly.

You suck I hate you. Thats how you a ruin a good thing fag.

Kek

What kind of hallucinogenics

>fidget spinners and Slushies
I hope you're fucking joking.
what's happened to this place, ffs?

who ODs on hallucinogenics? what was it? Heroin I understand, it happens every day but never known of an LSD or shroom OD.

Nice trips

Well there is also dmt mdma kratom etc... but they have a really small chance of O.D.ing

Got her naked in front of her brothers.
No, they didn't have sex with her.
If you don't think that's wild, you should try doing it sometime. It's very difficult to do

exactly- my gf brought up it up , 3some, group play with other guys and she being Italian was a bit racist when it came to black-men and said no way would she fuck a black guy, well set her up blindfolded (sleep mask) in a motel room and told her two of my friends were gonna fuck her, I just failed to mention these guys were black. They came in and fucked the living shit out of her, she was cumming so much and doing everything to them too- she was curious as to what they looked like and removed her sleep mask..BAM.. instant freak out and crying/sobbing, off to the bathroom to shower

But did you get the money? That's the salt in the wound.

Well, I started a new hobby about a year ago. I made a fake fb, pretending I'm a photomodel, getting pics of a real nude model (of course I edited them, so reverse search won't find anything). Every time I got some dick pics from anyone (and I get a lot ever since) I sent the pics back to the dude's gf/wife/family/boss. Sometimes they sent me masturbating videos, I told them to say my name (the fake obviously) to the camera while cumming, at which point the reveal their faces, (cause you know, a man with his penis in his hands is the dumbest animal on this planet) and after that I told them I could ruin their lives or they could just pay me. And most of them did.
However, after a time this got boring, so I decided to move on to the next level. I have a pretty amazing collegue, she's hot. So I decided to prank his bf, and understand this: no matter how faithful a man is, after a while he wants to see boobs, so did he, and I told him I'm bi and I like his gf, and if he sent me pics of his gf, I would send him nudes. And he did. So following this method, catfishing the boyfriends of the chicks I know, I got nudes of almost all of my friends, schoolmates, collegues, basically anyone I want to see without clothes. Even some videos.
Sometimes I feel pretty shitty about this.

i have 4 sisters, growing up i saw them nude all the time, required no effort on my part.

Cunt stole 3 years of my life

You're a fag, dude.

I don't really classify kratom as a hallucinogen but I do know it can make you sick as a dog and tastes like satan's old jock-strap. Doing something stupid on LSD is different than ODing. I mean drinking too much water can kill you. I just watched a special where it said you would have to smoke 40,000 joints in 15 minutes to OD on weed. I think you'd die of smoke inhalation first. Cheers.

no money, but she has to live the rest of her life knowing she was fucked by two niggers. She was a mess, left her job and moved few towns over

actually this is briliant

yea, everyone who used to send dick pics says that

Can I ask how much money you made? I've honestly thought about doing this.

Haha, cause it's true. You're a dude who catfishes other dudes for dick pics. At the beginning it was for money, but then you became a faggot. Unless you were doing it for money the whole time. Then slightly less gay. But still pretty gay cause you had to look at those dick pics at some point.

Fell in love, mutually. Exacerbated her mental illness and insanity by being with me. Abandoned her when she checked into the hospital a second time.

Heh, still pretty fun. Good on ya, mate.

I have not spoken to the love of my life in over two years, and the last thing I ever said to her was "I wish you'd fuck off", and its one of my biggest regrets. maybe not the meanest thing i've done, but its the thing i feel the worst about.

LSD

she didnt OD
I made her kill herself

got pissed at one of my sisters friends when i was like 10 and threw a piece of a brick at her

hit her in the face just under her eye. her face was fucked up for like a month

something she will never forget and be ashamed of, her family would disown her if they knew

i never did it for the pics, I do it for the laughs. it is extremely funny to see the carnage when people realise they are fucked.
with the girls tho, I'm doing it for the pics

depends on the dude and how much they want to avoid being exposed, but most of them paid a LOT

Pics?

I made out and fooled around with a girl from work one time. My then GF was working at the time, I went out for drinks with this other girl and we went to my new place because she wanted to see it. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when we got through the door she took the initiative and kissed me. Made out for a bit and touched each other a little, didn't fuck or anything. My GF came home early and found us under a blanket watching some T.V. Other girl left, I kind of snapped back into reality and told my GF what happened. She was pissed but said the fact I told her shows I value the relationship more than the other girl. Few days in the dog house, married her a few years later. Never really spoke the other girl after that.

Still feel bad for being retarded enough to potentially fuck up a relationship with the girl I'd go on to marry.

>Be me
>15
>Dating a girl in my class
>Everything is going fine
>She breaks up with me with no warning
>Didn't see it coming at all
>Year later she comes out as bisexual
>Year after that she comes out as a lesbian
>In college she meets a girl and they get together
>They have a long and beautiful 5 year relationship
>They both graduate with whatever worthless degrees lesbians get
>This whole time I'm watching her from afar heartbroken, jealous, and hating her
>Her and her girlfriend decide to go on a cruise to celebrate their graduation
>She runs into me at a restaurant
>Asks me if I'll come over and feed her cats while she's gone for $300
>Sure, I'll do that
>The moment she says this the evil plan begins forming in my demented brain

>She leaves with her girlfriend for the cruise
>The first day I go over I pick up the cats and throw them in a plastic box in my car
>Text her "I can't find your cats. They aren't in your apartment."
>She texts me back freaking out
>I tell her for an hour that I'm looking for them
>Say they weren't there when I got there and that I'm searching outside
>She gets into a huge fight with her girlfriend about who left the door open
>Oh it's so beautiful
>Take the cats home and don't feed them for four days
>They're basically dead, one is too weak to even move
>Feed them a little bit because I don't want them to die yet
>Stupid bitch buys the $150 internet package just so I can text her if I find them

>Three days before she comes back I go to her apartment and put the half dead cat in front of my car
>Run over it
>I can still hear it screaming
>Laugh to myself, because I'm so far gone at this point that it's funny
>Text my ex that I found one of her cats and it's dead
>Make her decide what she wants me to do with it
>I take it to the crematorium for her and get the little certificate that says she got her cat cremated
>Flush the ashes
>Burn a piece of my own shit
>Put those ashes in the little urn

Continued

the meanest, and most satisfying, was a woman who broke up with me years ago, got divorced, hit me up as a rebound. after several months of her saying how deeply she was in love with me, we were talking about kids, i want one, she had two and didn't want any more. she laughed about it and said "no way", this was after I told her about my child that died. I got sick, she treated me like dirt, her ex-husband thought he'd be a tough guy and start threatening to kill me because: meth junkie.. so.. that was enough for me. they're both fucking retards.

> got as much ID as I could on ex-husband from woman
> got her ex-husband fired from his "dream job"
> disconnected his phone and other utilities
> told the gov tax collectors his new address (he owed them over $20,000, they couldn't find him)
> he became weeks behind in rent due to being unemployed, had to break lease.. now thousands in debt.
> MOVED BACK HOME WITH HIS MOM!

this dumb slut needed him to have a job.. because: CHILD SUPPORT! top kek.
that's all she gave a fuck about.. so..

now onto this dumb slut:

> I told this bitch's friends about the stuff they told her in private, word for fucking word.
> told her friend of 20+ years that she was making fun of how he was fat and about how he was still a virgin (in his 30s) behind his back (she thought it was hilarious, everytime she did i felt bad for him.. because he's a pathetic beta that'd do anything for attention from a bitch, no matter how much of a dog she is)
> all of her friends she's known for two decades don't want anything more to do with her
> sold all her shit she left at my house
> bought new PC hardware with the profits
> slut is now going mental trying to stalk me via friends on social media, having 0% luck, gets instablocked.

moral of the story: don't sit there and take shit from anyone.

No you faggot

>stalk me via friends on social media
Oh that's a bit creepy you aren't worried she could do something ?
That took work and dedication user were proud, were you not worried someome would you see you laying the cat out and running over it?

Damn...

Walked into her life

I may have accidentally leaked her nudes, she's my best friend and would be devastated.

Killed her and all of her friends and brought them back just to do it all over again. Probably my proudest moment.

you would make her go ass to mouth from another girls hours after you fucked the chick, instead of forcing her to have a threesome where you could ass to mouth her right there and humiliate her even worse? you're a liar.

I fucked a bitch and i left right after, like right after. And she started to cry and shit, two weeks later she jump off a bridge. But its okay, she was a fat and ugly bitch, we are better off without that bitch. :)

Oh yay its this thread again.

Your dad sounds like a nigger.

I hope this is real

>They get home and it's clear she's had the worst cruise ever
>She sees the urn full of my burnt shit and thinks it's her cat
>Reads the certificate and thanks me for all the trouble I went through
>Oh it was nothing, anyone would do it
>Three days later
>Take her other cat out of the plastic box
>It's like hardcore fucked up at this point
>Carefully run over just its back legs
>It's suffering
>Dear God it is suffering
>Know my ex is going to go for a run around 7:25
>At 7 I drive by and throw the cat in the street at the entrance to her apartment complex

>We start chatting on facebook and texting a little bit more regularly
>She thinks we are trying to become friends, dumb bitch
>I text her a few weeks later and ask her if she ever found her other cat
>She says she did and she got it cremated
>Doesn't go in to any more detail
>Cremate another piece of my shit and wait for the right moment
>She has a birthday party a few months later
>Come over with my cremated shit in a bag
>When everyone else is either passed out or gone I take the urn into the bathroom
>Dump her cat's ashes into the toilet an cum on them
>Put my cremated shit in the urn
>Put it back on the mantle

Now I go over there maybe once every two months for a dinner party she puts on just so I can look at the cremated shit on her mantle that she thinks is her cats.

>it
hnnng