What would you do for this?

What would you do for this?

I know it's a cliche answer, but I'd do whatever the fuck it took. Murder, running drugs, fucking name it.

call a nigger a faggot

I'd shove a big black cock down my esophagus and have the black beast shoot his warm cum down my throat for that

Anyone have an estimate how much money that is?

2 to maybe 3 babies

>20 dollar bills

Poorfag

I dunno, those hands look kinda stubby.

Looks like 50 per bunch, so about 15 000 dolla

I'd say please.
Please?

Stop lying, you'd do that for free. Heck, you'd even pay to do it.

there are some stacks of hundreds mixed in there

I count eleven 20's and five 100's

if is right and there are about 50 per bunch then that pic has about $360,000

$360k honestly isnt a ton of money. It is a good chunk of money but I dont think it would get you too far in the real world.

If it was reoccuring payments of $360k then its a different story.

sell meth and you could make more then that in a week

Write a computer program :) Any one you want unless it's not trying to solve NP-Complete problem in polynomial time on a deterministic, classical computer!

As someone who has seen over 300k in cash, that pic is no where near. Bank stack of 100's are 10k each, if all those were hondos then he would be at 150k, he's probably holding closer to 40k

That?

In your hand? Not much needed since it would only be in your hand. I'd take it from you instead of thinking of stupid shit to do.

And now that I'm looking at it closer, those aren't full stack, probably closer to 20k

im willing to bet these arent bank stacks.

I wouldn't suck a dick like OP that's for sure

pay my studies

kill the person holding it with a large rock and take it

Go to a few atms

For a few 20 and 100 bills wrapped around a bunch of one dollar bills? Not much honcho, I actually have a job.