Why don't you have a girlfriend? Standards too high?

Why don't you have a girlfriend? Standards too high?

Because I have a wife.

>implying I don't have a gf

cuck

Getting a girl is easy, atm I dont have a gf since we broke up around 8 months ago, long distance stuff never works out. We were together for about a year, pretty good relationship otherwise.

Don't need any

>easy

If you're a 9/10 and have money.

I'm like a 7/10 at best and make below average; he's right. It can be easy.

Because I'm ugly af (nope, I am not autistic nor socially retarded, just ugly).

I'm socially awkward

This is bs and you know it.

Cant be fucked, Would rather spend the time/money on other shit

I collect people like pokemon. When they appear, they are wild, and I catch them, love them and train them until they outgrow me, until they become stronger then myself. Then I realise I have to set them free, release them, for the both of us. A process which is permanent, and all thats left is an empty slot in my box.

Haha but I do...

>be me
>40 years old
>had plenty of women
>each of them were fun at the time (for a while)
>in the long run they all caused me more trouble than they were worth
>happily single now

My advice:
-Loneliness is a lie.
-If you are single you are one of the lucky ones.
-All guys really want is an easy lay, Women are the ones who crave a soulmate (whatever the fuck that really means, they don't know either)
-Women are NEVER happy.
-Don't ever live with a woman, once the novelty ears off you have to put up with her bullshit day in day out.
-Use hookers if you want to get laid, they are WAY cheaper and stress free in the long run and will do all the freaky shit you want without complaining.

Way way waayyyyy to high compared to all the woman i have met. Fucking sluts finding a virgin these days thats of legal age is almost a 0 percent chance.

>atm I dont have a gf since we broke
lies

I don't feel like being in a relationship right now. I enjoy going out to parties, having fun, spending my money on primarily myself, hooking up with different girls, and not feeling responsible for making sure another person is happy all the time. I already have a lot of friends and lots of them are girls. My emotional needs are met by all of these people whenever I'm sad, angry, or just need someone to talk to.

A GF just sounds like too much extra work at the moment for what I'm already getting for practically free.

I'm 27, been unemployed for 2 years, lost my car 5 years ago. I live with my parents, and I've the social skills of an autistic lamp. I rarelygo out and socialize anymore, because my social life died years ago. That's the main issue I'm single, as I don't have many outlets to meet women, and I'm in no position to be a good boyfriend.

My standards aren't high I guess, but they are specific. I have a bit of narcissism that causes me to desire a female who has a highly similar personality to mine, because I have routines and behaviors that I'm not looking to sacrifice, because if I did, I'd lose a lot of joy in life. I also have outlooks and opinions that are pretty set in stone at this point, so there's no way I can be with somebody who doesn't see things the same ways. I already feel super jaded and struggle with depression and don't need someone trying to tell me what I can and can't do. If I can't find a female who enjoys the same things as I, has the same opinions and outlooks on life, and who I can just effortlessly get along with and connect with without having to be somebody that I'm not, then I don't want anybody. Same goes for her. I don't want to change someone in order to be with me.

Partially it's narcissism, but it's also empathy. I selfishly want a female who is a lot like me, but I also don't want to hurt someone because I can't change.

I feel like I could actually grow with somebody who is on the same page as I. I've had many relationships in the past, and there was always a lot of difference in personality, to the point no grow occurred and there was ALWAYS conflict. I don't have the energy for that shit anymore.

Pretty much OP. What about you ?

Fight the conditioning. You don't need a woman to be happy. Since when did a women make anyone happy? Have you seen old couples? They hate each other and argue all the time.

let's hope ppl like u die off soon

>be me
>have autism
>claim a waifu
>buy a fleshlight
>fuck like you want
>live happy

Because women don't find me attractive

I'm a 5/10 on a good day.

I have a girlfriend, she just doesn't know it yet. It's complicated. There is this big Chad type fella who she got in a fight with, but I helped her out when she needed it the most so we're totally dating, and she is definitely not dead in a black hole.

Thank you for telling everything I cannot. Now I see that I'm not alone in this hellhole that I call social life

I don't know how to interact with people. I try to be good, friendly and funny. I think most of them know I'm a good guy. But I think noone ever really understands me and I can't get in touch with them in a way that would be normal for another person. Sometimes I have the feeling humans aren't my race. I feel like an outsider all of the time and I see alot of things that people do so 'earthly' and weird. Like I don't like to show how I eat. Not because I make a mess but because I am embarrassed(I'm skinny though.) and I think that is because I see it as some weird thing that people are weirdly obsessed by. Or the strange hugging and touching eachother like those sportsguys and guys at school. So uncomfortable it makes me feel when someone touches me. I can't act like the rest of the human race when in a group. I feel very little conformity with people in my environment. Always been an outsider. Outsider in school, work, social life. Always had a bit of a different thing about me. Lonely thing too.

I'm soon to be 30 I have had sex with over a 100 different women. All prostitutes except 2(first time sex at 21 with someone my age that was in my class. And a milf/mature lady I met on holiday but she had something off about her as well so I guess we attract.)
I tried a lot of things, and most of those prostitutes were eastern european ones. Also tried some fetish stuff with some of these. But I don't know that's just the sex part if you were wondering. It's just I can't connect or feel connected to you people.

This. Go travel the world instead and live life to the fullest. Longterm partnerships just suck the life and money out of you.

yes actually

i hate girls.. fucking fagets

I only date girls that have sex with me.

emotion parasites

because I don't know whether I'm good looking or not, like I'm stuck in the middle and its a fucking pain in my ass. That's why Chads have it easy, they know they look 'good' so they go for it and if they get rejected then they just say "whatever, I'm good looking, I'll find some other girl" to themselves.

I've this additional step which makes me think "am I good looking enough to approach her?" and the answer is always "I don't know", I can never tell so I always pussy out and avoid talking to girls in case I'm actually ugly and they reject me thinking "...was this guy for real?".

I do get along with women once they get to know me because "personality over looks" meme but I don't think I'm fit to be a bf material

I can relate, to some level. I feeel as if I watch people from the sidelines and generally, rarely meet someone that can properly reach out to me. I thankfully, have at least one who I can have a decent conversation with, another is just a good listener but he's a bit dumb, albeit with a very different perspective, so that is useful in its own way to be fair. My last relationship was about 2 years ago, or 3, I don't keep count. I can confirm that for the most part, I either feel nothing for another person while in a relationship or I feel enough that I endure it to my breaking point in order to keep it, which is a rather stark contrast.

Either way, I'm starting my bachelors this year, then look to do my masters right off. So to be fair, not having a woman possibly send me against the wall, emotionally, is the better move I can make for my life at the moment.

I am gay and the closest male resemblance to a female

It's too much work and I'm too lazy to put up with any of their shit right now.

I'm instantly suspicious of any girl who shows even a modicum of interest in me. By the time I work up the courage to make a move, it's already far too late, or at least that's what I tell myself. Believing that I would have had a chance if I wasn't so self-defeating and cowardly helps me keep my sanity.

Yeah, their standards are too high.

Is there an objective way for sexually rating anyone? If there can't be any standards they can't ever be high.

My wife wont let me have one

Because of autistic faggots like you you cuntbag of an OP.