Anyone got any good tips on San Pedro for ye ole' mescalino...

Anyone got any good tips on San Pedro for ye ole' mescalino? I've been wanting to steal one from a dude around the corner's lawn. Wasn't sure if it's worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8078524#8078524
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9297234/fpart/all/vc/1
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/House's_cacti_preparation_tek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try knocking on his door and ask if you can take a sample to start growing your own. offer to pay him if he denies

It depends on the size of the cut you can steal, otherwise they're definitely active. Also, if you just ask he'd probably give you part of it. Say you want to propagate it to your yard.

Steal first, ask questions later.

Don't be a dickhead, the San Pedro might not have enough of the mescaline anyways.

Just order some from a headshop online that is known to have good san pedro.

Just ask him. I bet you your neighbor will be cool and give you a foot or two.

I got some from amazon.com Blended it up boiled it down (took all day) filtered it and drank it down.

Felt good man.
Taste like green tomato juice.

Well right on. Thanks guys. I'm trying to stay all natural these days. I get the itch every time I walk by those damn things. But you're right. I have to go legit too. All apart of being a man and what-have-you. My inner menace though. But again, you're right. He's probably a good dude. Can't fuck up the balance in this world. Thanks!

Dudester, just look this stuff up on Google or YouTube. Don't let them /b fucktards know about this or they will ruin it for everyone. Loose lips sink ships. Next stop will be scheduling of the cactus itself.

They need to have grown for a specific time to contain what you want from them, first figure out how long he's had his cacti.

It's not exactly a secret.

Mescaline is so underrated.

I'm ready nature's best psychedelic, it's like a mix of mushrooms / MDA, and for a long time.

I'm ready for*

May not be. All the mescaline containing cactus cactuses that aren't peyote can vary drastically in potency. San Pedro cab be mind-blowing and it can be totally lame. It can be hit or miss what you'll be getting. That's why people tend try and get viable cuttings off the ones that do turn out good.

San Pedro itself at it's best is the most potent of the most common of the cactuses, aside from peyote. However T. Bridgesii (also sold as Bolivian Torch) is a lot more consistent than San Pedro. It technically contains less mescaline, but there are other alkaloids which affect it too. Get some T. Bridgesii and you are going to get at least a decent trip out of it.

Peruvian Torch tends to be a middle ground between them, and it's a better choice for a more pure mescaline trip. It has higher concentrations of mescaline than the other two, but is lacking in other alkaloids--it's the ideal choice for extraction.

All three produce somewhat different, and distinct trips. It's a matter of personal preference which is better. T. Bridgesii is a more sedate trip, while San Pedro and Peruvian Torch produce a more stimulant like effect. Personally, I love the T. Bridgesii trip the most. It's more intense and mind blowing at the right dosage imo, plus it's easier to dose since it's alkaloid content is more certain.

Oh yea, dosing is hit or miss. There's no way to accurately dose it unless you have pure mescaline. Don't be afraid of overdoing it though. I mean don't go full retard with dosing it, but mescaline is a lot more forgiving than shooms and acid if you do take more than intended. I cannot imagine having a bad trip on it, albeit my friend a his wife did get a bit freaked out last time we did it--bear in mind that they can't leave the meth pipe alone for long either, which likely fucked with their trip. Yea, psychedelics + meth is fucking nightmare fuel. Potentially dangerous too as mescaline acts as an MAOI.

I've seen more consistent test results in Peruvian Torch too.

Big deal you boil a little more, but a more guaranteed trip, you can't go wrong.

bump

4 Peruvian Torches here.

>Buy Cactus soil,
>Give them cactus manure and ironchelate dtpa every 2 weeks.
>You can water them every two weeks too.
>They hibernate from end fall to spring
>You can also cut them and plant the cuttings so new cacti will grow

You'll need around a foot to get high

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8078524#8078524
shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9297234/fpart/all/vc/1
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/House's_cacti_preparation_tek

>wat is diameter?

Meh screw it, it can't be important can it?

Mescaline made from a stolen San Pedro will not produce a good experience. Don't do it. You can buy them on ebay.

Jesus christ dude stop eating cactuses.

Ahead of the game. This is the most knowledge I've found on the subject. Thank you for sharing.

Again thank you for sharing. This is what I'm interested now. Just nice mellow trips. Clean from everything else. I want to really experience this in a natural environment. I'm not trying to blow my brain out anymore. Just nice natural mellow trips out in the sun.