Girl jumps in front of train

>Girl jumps in front of train
>dies
>was from my school
>me and my friends are amused
>we do jokes about the suicide

Should we feel bad for it!?

Think of it this way,your mom jumps in front of a train, we all spread a rumour we fucked your mom, you can't disprove it

i mean its not like she can get salty about it now anyway so...

You should jump in front of a train faggot

You sound like a 13 year old, OP. You'll grow up one day.

she had more courage than you will ever have.

>we do jokes
Fuck off underage and stay in school

>Should we feel bad for it!?

I'm sure you and your friends have lots of shit you could feel bad about, you don't have to pick that.

Well it's not like crying will bring her back. Besides jumping in front of train is really selfish way for suicide. In addition to the normal distress and grief it causes for friends&relatives it also traumatizes the driver and possibly passengers and as a lesser effect may even cause delays in the train traffick. Fuck that bitch. Joke away.

Pure Edge

Lol no
Joke about whatever you want
Its a free world

Humor is a common coping mechanism for trauma.

As long as it stays in your circle of friends who are all using it to cope, no harm no foul.

Also
>underage b&

>Should we feel bad for it!?
depends, was she hot ?

Literally this Anyone who is still that edgy is either a permavirgin or a younger kid who thinks he's an edgy badass.

How can white guys even compete?

If you have to ask your self that question, just think about it, how funny it will be if you and your friend together jump in front of a train? The rest of the school will have double that fun and make twice as many jokes about it. I think the next one arrives in 10min.

You're a child, you know nothing. You most likely will have kids one day, if one commits suicide, tell us how funny it is, and remember this.

Other kids will make jokes he will think it's really funny

18+

So edgy.

yeah she probably wouldn't like it

never ask what you should feel bad for, and don't take shit when people try to make you ashamed of yourself.

I don't really see the harm in it as long as you didn't know her, and you're not disrupting a funeral or anything. Sounds like normal edgy humor.

Police officers also have a very dark sense of humor. It helps them deal with the absolute worst of humanity, which they see every day.