Ive been in an incestuous relationship with my sister for the past 2 years. AMA

Ive been in an incestuous relationship with my sister for the past 2 years. AMA

Post a picture of her

Can't let you do that StarFox

Where you always sexually attracted to her? Is it accepted by the rest of your family ?

Pic or didnt happen.

I will not believe this till a picture is presented

How old are you two? What do you use for birth control? How did it start?

I would be willing to pay OP in bitcoin to see a video

What would you do if you got caught?
I'm 21 and have been having sex with my aunt. My mum knows we're having sex and has flipped out.

For the most part, yes. Attraction of her didn't hit hard until she was 15. The family doesn't know. Not to say its a full on relationship, mor of us having our fun in secret. Not sure if they expect anything

she is 19 , i am 25

I don't even know how to work with bitcoin

What was having a sister like, OP? I never had one.
Also, what's a sister?

Do you ever cum in her pussy? If not where is your preferred location to cum?

Hypothetically speaking, if I had a sister I found attractive, how would I make a move? Alcohol or something?

Did you ever smell her farts while you guys were kids growing up? If so, how does this affect your attraction to her knowing that it's the same butthole that expels the noxious gas that grossed you out when you guys were kids?

On that note, do you get to stick it in her butthole? And if so, does she enjoy it?

Do you hug and cuddle in bed?

How old were you guys when you started ?
And how did you start a incest relationship with her ?
Do you cum inside her?
How did you convince her ?

So, where in Kansas do you live?

Why?

full blood sister, half sister, or step sister? have any pregnancy scares? do you ever consider just being with her in a full relationship?

never inside. Its just face (glasses), mouth, chest, or feet.

No different than any other sibling, just more drama from her friends

this one

I fucked my sis. Feels good doesn't it OP?

how is sisterpussy? I've only had cousinpussy and it was amazing

It all depends. How close are you really? is she a hugger? Likes spending time with you?

No

Never thought of doing anal with her to be honest. ive never been a fan of it.

Yes. I only go for it for it to lead to more action.

she was 17, i was 23
We were always close and she was the type to need emotional support for damn near everything. I saw an opening and I worked toward it when her bf cheated on her.
I dont cum in her other than her mouth. I do enjoy cumming on her tits, feet, and face when she keeps her glasses on.

Things just happen. Im horny and I wanted my dick wet so I took the gambple

Full
No pregnancy scares. We had PIV sex a couple times but it was when she was passed out and i wore a condom. Other than that we only do oral and she uses her hands and feet on me often.

I dont want a full relationship with her but she's starting to think its becoming one

Its just like any other feeling of sex but the taboo feeling of it gives me a rush and thats what I get off on.

How dd you get caught and how did it start?

nigga what the fuck

I love her

I don't feel as bad doing this with my cousin now. Tell me what do you say to her after you finish a session? I've fucked my female cousin I'm 23 she's 18 and after I cum it's only slightly awkward but we do laugh about what we're doing because we know we shouldn't

>cum on glasses
Hot
Greentext of how it started? Who initiated it?

1 hr HD POV movie or it didn't happen

We're close-ish... we haven't seen each other IRL in quite a few years, family drama involving asshats and blah blah blah. But we get along real well over the phone and we can talk for a very long time.

She's a hugger.

>738742959
Ya the taboo feeling is what gets me. Always worrying about the slightest chance of impregnating her also really helps. Overall it's nice to have private pussy when you need it. I know my sis also enjoys the fun times.

isn't that the best part

Can you describe her physically?

I think the best part is being able to go by her house whenever she's alone and being able to have sex. That and the fact she let me take pictures. Oh, also the fact that she did not care if i fucked her in the ass raw. It's actually crazy come to think of it but i always go for her asshole and she lets me

>pic related

I did

>sis and I have been close
>bf cheats on her
>cry fest for like 3 weeks
>comes to me for comfort
>got cheated on because she didnt put out
>asks if she's pretty
>reply positively
>get the guts over the next few weeks to remind her of how pretty she is
>next time we are alone pull off some bs story about dates falling through and that she is nice to have for support
>later that night get "drunk" with her and go on a rave that ive always thought she looked cute in her glasses
>lean over and kiss her while she is distracted
>a pause and she kisses back

then things went from there over the course of the next 2 years.

does she drink much? maybe then is the best time to make a move when she is loose and lacks better judgment

~5',2"
Chubby/thicc
curvy hips
c cup breasts, slightly saggy
chubby face
long brown hair
thin framed glasses
green eyes

Neat.

>>does she drink much
Yes. We were going to go drinking together soon, celebrate her graduation. She was also in a break-up recently, so you know. Quite frankly I'm already happy to get to see her again, and if she returns my feelings of attraction to her that would be a nice bonus.

Sandnigger detected

get her loose and alone
start hugging and cuddling if possible
offer to rub her shoulders and feet
comfort her
when rubbing her shoulder try and kiss her neck. if it back fires, act shocked and apologize and make some shit up about how you always think of (ex gf) while drunk

Thank you good sir

Nah. South Americans

>>offer to rub her shoulders and feet
I do love to give massages...

you're sad and you should kys

ohok

women love massages though

An hero plz

i sucked her toes too if that helps, but im into feet over all

Does she look like the girl in the pic?

>found thread
>looked at own sister
mfw

Are you going to stop when she is over 9 ?

Did you vote for Trump?

gonna try to fuck my cousin since i saw topless pics of her on her phone (shitty ones tho)