Great philosophers fucked nimble boys

>great philosophers fucked nimble boys

So is this degenerate then?

Nothing wrong with that

daily reminder that everyone holds at least one opinion you disagree with
daily reminder that literally everyone is a degenerate
daily reminder that everyone is guilty

No, it was a learning experience. You don't hate education, do you goy?

The worst insult you could give to a greek or roman was to tell them to eat a pussy; you better have your kopis or pugio ready, because shit would go down. They lived with their bros, drank and smoke all day, no nagging. Fucked little boy asses, and occasionally had their wives visit with fresh dry-cleaning. A better time, you dumb faggot.

It happened to everyone, not just philosophers.

>Tfw Sup Forums is turbo-xtian but hellenophile at the same time

Too busy to fall for the relationship meme.

Face it cucks, boy-love is the bedrock upon which western civilization was built. The Greeks even considered man-on-man buttsex to be superior to heterosexuality.

If you want no degeneracy, you need to get rid of philosophy altogether.

Philosophers have always been degenerate wastes of space.

>Diogenes
>Waste of Space

He was like "aus shitposter:the personality"

I always wonder what he's thinking in this painting.

Jews.

I think he was rather sad , than skeptical

>Diogenes made a virtue of poverty. He begged for a living and often slept in a large ceramic jar in the marketplace

>Diogenes arrived in Athens with a slave named Manes who abandoned him shortly thereafter. With characteristic humor, Diogenes dismissed his ill fortune by saying, "If Manes can live without Diogenes, why not Diogenes without Manes?"

Degeneracy a spook

Not an argument

>Implying that arguments arent based on spooks

Sex is a biological need like hunger and thirst. If some people need to fuck men to get off, they should be able to do that in the privacy of their home with other consenting adults. With their needs met, they can be productive members of society.

The culture of faggotry is the problem, not the act. Many great men were faggots.

>I think you will find here is the "emptiness."
Fucking savage.

in biology many phenotypes of organisms have more than a function, you are assuming that sex is only reproductive function but it might have a social function too

Except that the Greeks did it to little boys, which is the point of this thread.

>The culture of faggotry is the problem, not the act. Many great men were faggots.

Except the Greeks were a culture of faggotry. Faggotry was considered superior to normal hetero stuff. The culture of faggotry of ancient Greece was instilled ever since they were little boys.

>The culture of faggotry is the problem, not the act. Many great men were faggots.

that's just what you don't like but you shoulnd't ban it like a fascist, what problem? people do many 'stupid ' things according to your opinion, what should they be doing instead? and should they do it obligatory according to your dictatorship?

If Sup Forums is so keen on defending ancient greek paedophiles, then you should also accept that modern day little boys should get sexed by old dudes.

>Implying that fucking children is bad
Nice spook that you have made there faggot

They also drank lead tainted wine. They were smart for their day that doesn't mean everything they said or did was smrt, correct or, somehow sacrosanct. Nice pedo strawman mr slide OP

You tell me.

>Hobo living from gibsmedats
>Didn' marry and become a productive member of society
>Trolled the shit out of Plato who is worshipped by western civilization as one of its pillars
>Didn't poo in loo
>Public masturbation
>Literally a sovereign citizen before sovereign citizens

From Sup Forums's perspective wouldn't he be the peak of degeneracy and universally reviled?

Whoever made this, if it wasn't you, you have my thanks.

So every white get's to cherry pick which "white traditions" to revert back to then?

>not wanting to fuck young boys

FAGGOTS GET OUT

remember to not repost it too much
you don't want to see it becoming a leddit or tumblr meme
next thing you know it's migrated to facebook and they've greenlighted a Diogenes movie starring Jack Black and Michael Cera

omg its so obvious they altered his nose to hide the FACT socrates was black

>greenlighted a Diogenes movie starring Jack Black and Michael Cera
You're one of the more wittier leafs round these parts. I'll give you that. But you are probably not like the rest of the mapleniggers, given your interest in Diogenes.

inb4 autism
Nigga I'm just observant and you're slow.