you don't like my physical features, so you don't want that

Good job being fat, Mr. Fatty Mc Fat FAT

thanks

das a nice boop
what's up

Just woke up. I feel like sin.

good morning
do you also feel like cos. and tan.? ha ha funny math joke

but jokes aside, why's that? just tired? i know i always feel really tired when i wake up

I keep a fan on me and it dries me out at night.

>Wake up
>penis already wide awake

oh i see. i have a fan turned on but it's turned away and i just use it for white noise to sleep

don't you get cold?

I don't mind it.

Heres one thats big and sexy

Anyone in here suicidal, I need help?

yummy dicks, my favorite breakfast

An typical rope would be fine, but an extension cord would work.
Check some online videos/pictures how to properly tie a noose.

i'm sure once you're snug under the blankets it's comfy

you should look for a mental health support place around where you are and ask for services

You need help with your grammar.

Indeed. I need noise to sleep.

me too, else it's impossible and i toss and turn in bed for hours
i don't have my fan face me though, then i get too cold

No, I mean I need help with my gf. I went over to her place and I found her cutting herself. Here's the problem though, she's rich, is a 10/10, quit school and she listens to 21 pilots all day.

What can I do? She says she really loves me but she thinks she's be better off if we were dead

not sure how asking for someone that's suicidal can help you there

She'd*

I want to know if there are little things she could do, i want help from people who getting out o it

Cuck mentality. Dump her or remain pussy-whipped.

what's the reason she feels she's better off dead?
also are you sure she's not cutting herself for malicious purposes? women can do that shit you know, they're crazy

>dump
Hell no, she's sweet and caring. If I dump her she won't have anyone's head on her lap and she'll start crying. I THINKS SHES TOO CLINGY BUT I DON'T MIND

She thinks she better off because she can't do anything, she can't cook, she can't drive and she quit school. She started cutting when she quit school and she never gave me the story behind.eveytime I do ask she starts crying

then she needs counseling, or case management or something, they'll probably get her to try CBT

Smart. It can make you feel horrid upon waking up.

> see a thought bubble, but not what is in it
> read "on the mind" as OP's text
> think it is about random thoughts and considerations of the mind or something like that
> not be surprised it was about dicks

I don't want her labeled and neither does she

labeled?

She'd never been to counseling and I don't want her to be labeled suicidal and let everyone know. Me and her mom are the only ones that know.

counseling is confidential, only the people involved will know unless you tell people

But if doctors recommend meds I don't know how that will effect her life

Affect

if they recommend meds, look into what meds they're giving you and what they do specifically, a friend told me that they looked into buprion and it works better than serotonin-related meds.
serotonin meds are like trying to hit a target with a shotgun from 200ft away in an open field

lol, I'd try to kill myself too if I listened to 21 pilots

Not funny man, I thought you people would be better than that