New Celeb Thread

New Celeb Thread

+ YouTubers I guess

Checked.

Guk guk

Confirms how hot she is really

mmmmm

I will fuck her loely mouth.

YOU ARE ALL DISGUSTING LOSERS WHO CAN'T GET PUSSY IN REAL LIFE - NONE OF THESE WOMEN WOULD EVER BE WITH YOU OR EVEN GIVE YOU A SECOND GLANCE - I HOPE YOU FEEL SAD WHEN YOU'RE JERKING IT TO WOMEN SO FUCKING OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. MAYBE IF YOU WERE DECENT HUMANS YOU WOULD BE HAVING REAL SEX INSTEAD OF CUMMING TOGETHER IN A THREAD LIKE FUCKING BASEMENT LOSERS WHO DON'T SHOWER AND SLEEP IN THEIR OWN CUM STAINS

Wish I could hear her moans... in pleasure or psin

>daily reminder

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

wat?

samefag

tldr
Here are some more celebs

It's the whiteboi version lmao

Need Elle in my bed

So pale.

Best Emma is best.

best

Post Chloe when she was still a virgin

I love the pale.

k thx

Pale legs.

Did you fuck JC?

Negative. There was no big ol' family Independence Day celebration this year.
It's a shame.

cock/cum tributing your celeb pics on kik: paintedherbro

How badly do you want her mouf?

>shit tier celebs
>trannies and ladyboys

oh hay herman...why haven't you killed yourself yet you autistic faggot?

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

She's waiting for Maisie to straddle her.

I havent seen her mouth since we met in that cabin. So I want it a lot. A whole helluva lot. Her lips are so perfect. Almost pouty, but I could make her smile.

If you weren't caught you would have stretched her lips around you cock.

Dirty gal.

kek this user is pissed bc he isn't dating a celeb like the rest of us

Check'd

And hnnnnggg

She likes getting high as fuck and fucking.

You are correct. I wonder how far deep my Jewess cousin's throat goes.
Mouths are very important to me.

She's delicious user

I want to eat her sweet little pussy.

How important for you is it that she's ale to swallow your cock all the way down and she's able to let you fuck her face withoutt gagging?

I love her.

Would seeing something violent happen to her turn you on user?

More high resolution pics plz

mmmmm

moar

She's my cousin; I can train her. I want her to be happy.

Be honest, is your goal to fuck her mouf like it was her pussy?

Not really, I just want to see her e a slut.

Mouf is always my preference