How could I get a girlfriend?? Tell me guys

How could I get a girlfriend?? Tell me guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you asking us here tells me you're looking in the wrong places

don't. its too much drama. had 4 ex gfs and all fucked me over so yeah.... my right hand is better at handjobs anyway

this

become a billionaire by tomorrow

damn, have more of that?

Use tinder. If really desperate get tinder plus.

Who the fuck is the second one from the left?

Whoever can tell me gets $10usd via paypal

money. Keyword is money.

I'm a hairy fat fuck but I drive a 2015 rs5 and you won't believe how easy it is to get pussy with a car

Do whatever you want but stop surf on Sup Forums and asking stupid shit like that.
Jesus christ. Some people really dont deserve a gril.

Hello OP.

Here your "friendly neighbour Dating Trainer".

What is exactly that you think is stopping you from getting a gf?

Talk me about it. I want to help you.

Your friendly neighbour Dating Trainer

Getting off Sup Forums is a good start

Quit being a little bitch that is desperate for a gf.

my gf says stop looking for a gf but instead look for a bf.

by starting living on your own, becoming independent basically

inner game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
outer game:
>youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8

Seduction techniques are are just tools in a tool box. Some people use a hammer to create, other people use a hammer to harm. The fact that some people use a hammer to harm doesn't make a hammer bad. The men who hate pick up artists are idiots who only focused on outer game, completely neglected inner game and gave up in frustration without putting in the time necessary to really know the techniques. They are like bad carpenters and bad carpenters always blame their tools.

The hardest thing that is going to be for you to accept is that your understanding of what triggers attraction to a man within a woman is wrong. As in, not correct. Mistaken. Misinformed. Female attraction literally has nothing to do with your physical appearance. If you insist on continuing to assert that your appearance is a factor, then keep on doing the exact same thing you've been doing over and over again, expecting a different result each time like an idiot. There is no helping you.

If you are ready to try different perspective on female attraction, consider this.
All women have 5 universal attraction triggers. In no particular order, they are:
1. He is the leader of men
2. He is a successful risk taker
3. He has a willingness to emote (laughs, doesn't speak in a monotone voice)
4. He is a protector of loved ones
5. He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't demonstrating to women that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't getting laid. Sexual arousal in women stems from jealousy. Women become horny at the thought of a rival woman attempting to steal access to the life their man has built for himself; a life she buys access to by trading pussy to be part of it.

Basically, girls are prostitutes. They sell their pussy to gain access to a masculine social group.

Yea I think the best tip is to stay off this site. If you're having girl problems stay away.

But then again, some girls are more fucked up than this board. I've encountered a couple who seem brain dead and are down with whatever.

If anyone here knew, they wouldn't be here. You just catch-22'd yourself.

Find a fat, ugly chick.

Ask her out.

Tell her you love her.

Get your wee wee sucked.

From there it's up to you

Just be nice and realize that women don't owe you anything just because you're nice. Learn to make eye contact and read body language. A woman will let you know through subtle body language that she's receptive to an advance. Strike up conversation, introduce yourself. And see where it goes from there. It's a hard thing to explain because it's kinda like that saying, if you have to ask how much something is, you probably can't afford it. If you have to ask how to get a girlfriend, you're either pretty young, or you don't know how to talk to people. You need to overcome that barrier. Think of women as people, not as objects that exist solely for your pleasure and approach situations you encounter with them with a few expectations as possible.

This is gold.

By growing up.

Be more confident

>how

Don't ask me