Are u stupid?

What do you mean? I'm not stupid.

why do white ppl dye their hair black?

Anime.
It makes them look more exotic, and they subconsciously want to look more aryan

They don't?

That isn't a nigger per se.

That is a Melanesian and or aboriginal.

One of the few ethnic groups outside of Europe who have blonde hair.

Source: me. I'm smart

No self respecting white person I know that isn't a female with emotional problems dyes their hair black. Also your summer is showing, normie.

WE WUZ ARYANZ

I am pretty smart and well read on basics of race and ethnicity. Most people regard there only being 3 races: mongoloid negroid and caucasoid.

I have read some things regarding the abos melanesians and the dark af Indian fucks to be their own race "Australoid" but I've not read much into it. Lazy af

Tweedle Dee and tweedle nepotism am I right?

Why would someone's choice of hair colour make you cringe? You sound weird OP.

Summer

Why are white people called "Caucasians"? I honestly don't know.

Because black people are always trying to be white.

You know most white people hair is black right and they dye it blonde.

this is the worst of them all, white People amirite

Cultural appropriation.

Because the Caucasian race is believed to trace back to bones found in the caucas mountain range around the country of Georgia and Eurasia.

Whites Europeans aren't the only ones considered caucasians. Middle easterners like arabs Turks and Persians are also considered to be Caucasusians

Brown is not black. Black hair on a Caucasian is pretty rare.

>thinks sandniggers are white

lolno retard

What are they, then?

she must have paid a lot of money to make her brillo pad hair straight

Arabs mostly all have black hair and they're Caucasian. So you're wrong. But since you're dumb you probably use the term Caucasian to refer to Europeans. It's not as rare as you think. A lot of Mediterranean people have black hair. Not all of it is due to genetic admixture from Arab conquests of Spain and Italy etc. Early Southern Europeans had pretty dark features. Places like Spain get a lot of recessive genes from gothic invasions and kingdoms. A lot of Italians who have light features either got it from Norman conquests or the fact that northern Italians like the lombards were actually German people.

Interesting fact. Plenty of Irish people have black hair. They're called black Irish. They hypothesize they got their black hair from survivors of the destroyed Spanish Armada who washed up on Irish shores or escaped England to evade imprisonment or death

another species, like dirt monkeys

I never said sand niggers are white. I said they're Caucasian. You're stupidity is palpable bruh.

Sand niggers like arabs Turks Persians and I believe indigenous North African berbers all fall into the Caucasian category.

They are white, they just have tan skin because its so fucking hot in the middle east

What Americans then?

This isn't a black person

t. black person

I thought this was a cringe thread you spaz fucks

you can use whatever terminology you want for white, but real white people are superior in every way to the sand niggers you have described. end of story.

American is a nationality. It is not a race or even an ethnicity. Americans encompass several races and ethnicities.

If you are referring to indigenous native Americans, as a whole they are genetically mongoloid and therefore genetically related to the same race as eastern Asians. However through out all of the basically now extinct native Americans, there were hundreds of different ethnicities but they were all mongoloid

THIS

But black people have bigger dicks though.

Aboriginals are worse than blacks

Did Asian people walk to the Americans during the Ice Age or something?

Niggers are so jealous of white people it's not even funny.

Hey this is the guy who is schooling you. I hate Muslims and middle easterners just as much as you do but before modern history focused on the uncivilized ones and started letting them into the west, sand niggers were really comparable to Europeans in terms of almost everything. Muslims and middle easterners were huge military powers and influences on a giant world realm. example: Persians had the first ever multinational and multicultural empire the world has every seen (albeit pre Islamic) and the ottomans were a force no one in Western Europe wanted to fuck with.

/thread

Dick size has nothing to do with pleasuring a woman, in fact a huge dick will cause vaginal tearing and bruising. Which is why women feel like they are raped by niggers even when it's "normal" sex for them.
White dicks >superior over Nigger

That is the most commonly accepted theory. Native Americans pretty much have slant eyes. Similar hair texture. Asians and native Americans naturally are hairless on most of their bodies.

But their skin isn't white, their eyes aren't blue. Whatever you say is invalid.

lol ok, thanks for the schooling, I watched the movie 300 too, I know all about persians.

I never said they were white. Said they are Caucasian

awh yisss i'm 70% native, that means I have azn master race in me

my dumb fucking teacher said natives in the Americans have zero azn master race in them, i think he's a retard

Caucasian = White

Prove me wrong.

I'm glad you clarified your stance, most of that advanced state was pre-islam and like most religions, it went and fucked shit up.

>> HUMBLE THYSELVES BLACKMEN MOVE IN SILENCE ALLOW THE LUVMAKIN ITSELF MAKE THE NOISE

DO. NOT. PROVOCATE.
HUMBLE YOURSELVES
DONT GIVE REASON
OR CATALYST FOR
RACISTS TO HARM
ALLOW THE UNIVERSE ITSELF
TO RID OF THE INFESTATION
OF MELANIN HATRED CAUSED
BY RACISTS OF WHITE MALE

Good lord claiming you know all about the Persians from 300 made me cry a little bit. The portrayal of the immortal military unit in that movie isn't even close to what they actually looked like in combat.

Stop trying to be informative on Sup Forums mayne, I personally appreciate the info but most people on this site are mouth breathers who have headaches when they have to read more than 5 words consecutively, hence the constant bait replies to your posts

asians are smart, natives are drunks, I don't think they are related at all but nice try drunken fool.

Uh, he was making fun of you...

You were probably a product of US public school education which is why you don't know. My god you thing a country with as much racial tension as the USA would put the study of race and ethnicity into their curriculum? Lol cmon man. And again if he was a teacher in a US public school guaranteed he is a retro.

Yep I was, Sandniggers are so dense though, he needs to learn better English me thinks.

That is like saying Brits are smart and Slavs are drunks. Both true reality. Doesn't mean they're not both racially and genetically related.

Sand niggers are dense as fuck. I grew up around Persians my whole life and they're weird stubborn shit people.

then prove to me that natives are as smart as asians. spoiler: you can't.

I can't because they don't exist anymore xD.