I fight for the creation of a Jewish homeland

>I fight for the creation of a Jewish homeland
>I have fought monsters from other world before, they were called Palestinians

Boy Snyder is going all out on this one

She fights against nazi when in reality her country is doing the same thing

The only reason she was hired is that she's some proud jew, there are no other possibilities. She can't act, she's ugly as fuck, and she has literally no resume. Zero redeeming qualities.

They even had to make padded armor to make her look somewhat like a woman.

I still dont understand why they picked her. Shes too skinny, even after her so called workout sessions. Biel should have been WW.

wtf i love israel now

>falling for the skeletal jew
Shiggy

She can act, she's pretty, and she's been in the Fast and Furious movies. Kill yourself, Marvelcuck.

t. muhammad

What, fighting Nazis?

Without a doubt the best part about her casting is the jimmies rustling of Muslims and liberals.

Considering I wasn't even planning on seeing the movie, so I don't give a shit about her actual performance in the role, it's a win-win for me.

>she makes the same damn face in every scene
>she's a skeletor
>she's been in a shitty car racing movie for teenage boys

DCucks are pathetic.

she looks like she wants Snyder's dick

You need to eat something. Seriously. Being 6'5 and 110 is not normal even for a woman. We love you Gal.

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

Snyder only wants Affleck

It's sad how padded her tits are.

GAZA MUST BURN

>WWI
>Nazis
*triggered*

>The bat is dead
>Bury it
>Consider this mercy
>Tell me..
>Do you know that black men, despite being only 15% of the population of the United States, commit nearly half of all crime?
>You will
I dunno I didn't get this scene

>Without a doubt the best part about her casting is the jimmies rustling of Muslims and liberals.
>Considering I wasn't even planning on seeing the movie, so I don't give a shit about her actual performance in the role, it's a win-win for me.

I'm always amazed that people like you can exist unironically and without any real level of self awareness.

I hope there's room for "I enjoy life" Diana and not just vaguely series Diana in WW and JL

Isn't Wonder Woman misandrist?

Are we going to see some misandrist jokes while being attracted to men? I'd love to see that.

I exist ironically, actually. Like what the fuck does that even mean?

I'm amazed idiots like you have Sup Forums's dumb lingo ingrained so deeply in them that they can't even express their thoughts properly anymore.

Watch the TV Show (77)

I know unironically support more foreign aid to Israel

nice hoers

why isn't Antje in any more DC movies

anyone mind telling me why?

You're saying that i have Sup Forums's lingo ingrained in me, but you're the one with the "OH MY god you're fucking saying YOU DON'T WANT TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS!?? WHAT KIND OF LIBERAL KEK ARE YOU >2016 >not striving to be an edgy piece of shit" sort of attitude.

It's pathetic. Sheltered little brats who act like they know the world better than everyone else, or they're being somehow edgy when they're just regurgitating the same shitty attitudes that's been ingrained in them via politics in the media for years. Yet they're convinced they're the ones who are somehow oppressed.

oh no a muslim got triggered

You know well enough why she isn't getting casted.

I can't quite put my finger on it, user

is it her blue eyes?

they should both be in a movie together

That jpg isn't even remotely relevant here. Compare the percentage of GGers who are d0xers, white supremacists, general malicious sorts to the percentage of Muslms who are jihadists. Fuck why am I even playing this?

The fact that people won't stop with this "triggered" shit too shows that people just want to throw up these bullshit shields so they never have to examine their shit or be corrected, because their egos mean way more to them than the thousands massacred by US drone strikes in their name.

I'm not "triggered", or "muslim". you're just wrong but have this shitty little lexicon to hide behind.

>Being a smelly pedo-worshiping paki
>OH WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE ME SO

THE ONLY GOOD MUSLIM IS A DEAD ONE.

All Germans are Nazis at all times.

why is jewess pusy shaved

Hi Gal
Didn't know Jews posted here

The flustered Muslim in his natural habitat

PAKI OUT

she sold her pubes

lice

>defending rapists

>Compare the percentage of GGers who are d0xers, white supremacists, general malicious sorts to the percentage of Muslms who are jihadists.

What the hell are GGers and what terrorist attacks do they carry out? Because I don't give a shit if "only" 0.001% of Muslims are terrorists, that's enough to cause damage to me.

>being this buttblasted because his safe space was violated

I wouldn't mind watching a 3 hour film of Antje abusing Gal

>Praise Allah

Damn it Ben...

But it won't happen you faggy

>YOU'RE A NIGGER-RAISING KEK, DAVE. WE GOTTA TALK ABOUT THIS, DAVE!

Man's best friend knows what's up.

don't respond to them. if they're not literal jidf agents, they americans who support israel and act as pro-israel mouthpieces for free. just report these threads and ignore the kikes and their bullshit

Wonder Woman 1977

No breasts, no pythons, no abs, not even a decent ass. She just screams WW doesn't she? She looks like a bulimic methedup model. She couldn't kill Daesh or Nazis let alone monsters. There would be at least 60 on the top of my head actresses that can act, speak English and have a Wonder Woman build. Do they really think she can carry a solo movie? She was shit in FF7 they killed her off.

>that ass will never be wonder woman's

>hoers

Respect the trips.

Biel is overrated t b h

They were in Argentina though, post-war naziland
Nothing wrong with that

>ITS ALL A JEWISH CONSPIRACY YOU BLUEPILLED SHEEPLE!!!

Stay woke

Yeah, nobody except Jews hates Muslims, everyone knows that.

Top kek. The plague of Europe.

>mfw reading this thread

HONKA HONKA