How does a betafag obtain a gf? Virgin for life here

How does a betafag obtain a gf? Virgin for life here

(Pic not related)

You don't.

either go gay for pay, or pay for lay.

pretty simple, you kill a bunch of college girls and then an hero to evolve into the supreme gentleman

OP Here, if getting a gf isn't an option, is there any snapchats i can follow? Desperate af tbh

this.

In short? Grow confidence.

Obtain a body that is well above average, or compensate by earning a shit ton of money (for things like height this is pretty much the only way). Those are prerequisites for women to find you attractive.

Once you have those, get ready to fail time and time again trying to pick up a woman, until you get a handle on the unwritten rules of getting women to let you fuck them.

It should be doable in less than two years, regardless of your starting position.

truth

You can't learn the I don't give a fuck attitude when it comes to pussy. This is the core of getting pussy, not giving a shit. It's always there, not some mystical unattainable thing you fantasize about and put on a pedestal.

Confidence is a consequence of reliable succes. It's a trust you develop in yourself and your abilities.

Trying to build confidence directly will lead to nothing but arrogance that women will smash the first chance they get. Because they test men and keep only those who pass with flying colours.

there is difference between getting a gf and getting pussy
is not that hard to get pussy just care for your self get some confidence and try to meet girls even if is tinder
now geting a gf is whole different story
and it rly depends what kind of woman you want
now my honest option here gone be this
care for your self if your fat go in the gym lose the neckbeard etc etc
if your semi cute guy youd find a girl that will want to fuck you quite easy
btw if you have the ugly is pretty much game over

ez. become millionaire and all your problems are solved.

Talk to some girls. Find someone with similar interests. Easy as that.

Thanks man, this is actually kinda helpful.

This.

Get practice and comfortable around girls, they can tell a mile away if you're nervous/just wanna get laid.

Act gentlemanly, DONT EXPECT ANY REWARD FOR IT AT ALL. But sooner or later girls will notice the nice guy they might wanna bang

Start with fatties and work your way up to girls you'll be aeenbin public with as you gain confidence. Worry Not, fatties will happily bang betas. Just don't mistake thicc or chubby with fatty or you might get embarrassed.

Pic related, this type will fuck you dry even though you're socially retarded.

You don't obtain a girlfriend you fucking degenerate they are not an asset.

You work on yourself. You make yourself more desirable to be around. Being nice is expected of you it is not a personality trait it is the absolute baseline of human behavior so you need to be nice and.... [smart, funny, muscular... etc]

Or pay for sex which considering you're asking for relationship advice from fucking Sup Forums might be the best option for you.

Only asked Sup Forums because I was on here and wondering, although some good ideas from here so far.

you don't have to be nice, just be genuine. If you're a dick be a dick. Being real is more important than being nice.

If American go to another country. Having traveled one thing I have noticed is bitches in other countries love Americans. Promise them green cards and youll get whatever you want.

Just move to Asia.
I've never had any problems with girls before, but it's insane down here.

Can't go to market without girls flirting with you.
As long as you're white they will "love" you.

Yes. Being nice doesn't get you women if you do it because you have nothing better to offer them. You're pleading with them, because you think what you're offering them isn't enough.

1) be fit
2) if you are ugly, don't be picky
3) talk to girls, invite them out to do stuff
4) ask girls about themselves, let them talk, stfu and listen to what they say and then kiss ass
5) when they are reciprocating interest, start trying to ask them about sex, and touching them, eventually get them alone and make out with them or finger bang or ask for a blowjob

if you make out, put her hand on your dick and feel her up

repeat sex, over and over and over until she asks you to be her bf, or asks you to define what the relationship is between the two of you

kys

the spell goes like:

"ravioli ravioli,
i want to put cream in your canolli"

enjoy yourself.

gladly

This, pt.2 especially
Go for nerd girls

being mean also doesn't get you women... being attractive does

i hear rape is a good option

>How does a betafag obtain a gf?
Obtain? No idea. With money, probably.
You wont' find them on store shelves.
Girlfriends are earned.

Where exactly in Asia you are? Thailand?

OP

Always found nerd girls to be hot, is there a trick to nerdy girls to date/bang them?

What if you are Asian beta in US? I've seen Asian alpha who is Chinese guy, smaller height than me, not muscly, glasses etc would constantly ask people to introduce him to a white blonde girl, would talk about nothing but white blone girls. Then one day he got a gf that fit the description. I also seen others Asians who scored white girls but nothing that stood out as the Chinese guy.

i find that pretty hard to believe
i've got half a million in savings and i'm a wizard
what would having twice that do to my chances?

I left Europe for the Philippines last September. Right now I'm staying up in the mountains, in Banaue to be more precise.
Been up here for a few months now.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Here in the Philippines they don't care about Asian foreigners at all.
Just white people. They're obsessed with getting whiter and getting a white bf/gf.

Make lots of sweet, sweet $.

This 100%. It's a good method for confidence.

>tfw turned 18 a week ago
>tfw i am now a literal adult virgin

please help

Hot nerds are probably not your league )
Mentioned them because you can chat online with them, build up something before showing yourself IRL

however, if you try to bang fatties and get rejected every time like i did, it's a great method to destroy confidence

Bring a ham with you when you're trying to lure them to your bed.

peter... hör einfach auf.

I thought you had to shoot a bunch of guys while bitching about women

rum ham

riight.

I'm really beta

i have a gf

once you understand that "be yourself" isn't a meme, and comes with a lifetime of self discipline and true change, you'll find yourself a lot happier.

pic related
I even still watch anime
AND im a faggot who posts in trap threads.
And a degenerate who smokes weed..

and...

OH WAIT none of that matters if you find a good partner. life has no absolutes. life has millions of variations.

start learning more about life, start loving yourself. the rest falls into play.

Being mean can get you women sometimes, it's worked for me.

You have to think of the implication: that you don't give a fuck. If you're being mean to impress her and seem manly, she will see that you actually DO give a fuck and are just too weak to show her the real you, because you consider your true self undesirable. And if you consider yourself undesirable, why shouldn't she?

Similarly, if a guy were to be himself and be genuine, kind and passive, and not give a fuck, the woman will be attracted because the guy considers his true self to be well-developed and loveable. He has confidence backed up by skills and experience. She will feel like he's valuable and be attracted.

Now if this same nice guy had no confidence, the woman would be able to tell he places no value in himself. This low value will show in everything the guy does: he wont compete for a better life for his offspring, he won't amass resources skillfully, he will not elevate the woman to a respected social position, etc.

Think like cavemen. Women want a guy who can get the resources and raise the children (provider) but also smash an invaders skull in or hunt the big prey (strongman). You have to be both.

Basically, deeming yourself high value and acting that way will display your high value (real or imagined) and women and peers will consider you high value. The "don't give a fuck" attitude stems from seeing yourself as "high value". So the David Bowie sissy types slay just as much pussy as the Gronkowskis for the same reason: they are high value and thus don't care if a particular woman wants them because they've got a lineup of fresh pussy around the block due to their suitability as a mate.

I really like this post. there's a lot of truth here.

You're absolutely right about trying too hard, and too little. That's why I stress people be themselves. once you're confident and comfortable alone, only then will GOOD mates find you suitable.

deception does not work in a relationship. it's a team effort, not a desire for you to fill.

This is basically it. Once you get the fact that you are decent,good, great etc and can see your own pros/cons and still consider yourself aight, that's the kind of confidence that works. Because as this guy says, if you can't see your own worth, why would she?
You will not change the person you are because of what someone says/thinks and that is an attractive thing.

Im an 6½/10 but two 9/10s wanted me to fuck them yesterday but couldnt be bothered to go.

OP Here

This reply gives me hope, this post is showing me a lot of thisngs that I wouldn't of understood at all. Thx b/ros

I'm pretty beta i guess, i'm shy, collect action figures, never had more than three or four friends, i'm a bit awkwards and always end up saying stupid shit to the girls i like due to being nervous.
What worked for me was taking music class (bass guitar in my case) and forming a rock band, turns out A: girls dig musicians and B: once you are confident on stage you kindda are off stage too.
Dated the lead singer of my band for about three years, we broke up, now i'm dating another girl for nearly three years as well. Also had a few chassing me in the meantime. Going to the gym also helps, basically anything that boosts your confidence ina visible way.

Do be careful with who you date though, when you are beta you kind of surreder to the first girl who likes you, even more if she is hot, problem with that is that you never know if she is crazy in a bad way, my suggestion is that you "play the field", or whatever it is called in english, first. Check if they seem normal and are not whores or problematic in some way, asking non-beta friends might help, they usually have a better sense for this kind of thing.

You can do it, user, just do something to improve yourself and don't stick your dick in crazy.

I see beta losers with girls all the time. You're standards are probably too high.

Can we have more of that milky ass please

hang in there user. Sup Forums is not the best place for this sort of advice, but after spending years on this site, there's an ever-growing culture of self improvement.

we're on Sup Forums. none of us are normal. we all have challenges.

Love yourself before all others. Learn to separate greed from self-sufficiency, and love from exclusivity.

everyone's path is different. Mine was suicide, LSD, then Buddhism.

where will life take you on your change?

great advice here. especially about "settling" with a crazy girl, just cuz you don't think you can find another.

this is SO dangerous.

part of having a great gf is respecting her boundaries. She let's me use her pics sparingly, so i must.

its such a nice booty though.. take my word for it ;)

After reading the whole post, my conclusion is: it's impossible to lose my virginity Lol
I should just keep reading hentai. Way easier

I have never seen the "be yourself" or "be confident, don't give a fuck" meme actually work and in a lot of places depending on the population, online dating does not work.I have however seen these to be the ONLY means of finding a romantic partner being as how compatible you are as partners is completely based on who you are as individual people.

This however does not apply to the entirety of the public. If you have interests or hobbies that greatly differ from the general public (various results depending on where your located) especially with those that women mostly disassociate themselves from such as videogames/anime ext, it is exceptionally more difficult to find a romantic partner especially when those things are frowned upon by the society in which you inhabit and condemned as childish or degenerate behavior. (remember this differs slightly per region)

In these situations, the very interests or qualities you identify as defining you as a person are immediately dismissed as soon as you proclaim them. The issue people always bring up is with confidence. I am confident and I see this argument too much, VERY NEARLY EVERYONE AROUND ME DOES NOT LIKE THE STUFF I DO AND CONSIDERS ME DEPLORABLE FOR LIKE THE STUFF I DO. I have no problem with talking to them about it and telling them. I'm not walking around like an idiot talking about games,anime, and cartoons all the time either, just when the conversation of hobbies gets brought up, there is always a complete disconnect between myself and everyone else in the room.

Finding someone with similar interests seems like finding a needle in a hay stack and when I do, there are still many factors that go into actually forming a relationship.
This does not work for finding women purely for sexual purposes unless you happen to either have the correct interests and/or get lucky enough.

"it's impossible to lose my virginity Lol".
Fucking degenerate. Good that you decided to remove your genes from the pool then.
There are great posts in this thread about how to do it and you still find it impossible....

fpbp

/thread

It's not impossible at all to lose your virginity. Finding prostitutes is not hard.
If you really really really wanted to lose your virginity, you could do so for like $100 easy.
Except that's not good enough is it?
Maybe because sticking your dick in a paid for vagina isn't actually going to change anything about your situation and who you are as a person. You know that.

What you want is a relationship.
When it comes to that, your gonna have to make yourself a successful person and try very very hard to find someone that you are compatible with. Hey people can get luck but most people I have ever heard of forming a lasting romantic relationship spend large periods of time on their social life with the pure intention of meeting women.
It nearly requires part time work hours of effort.

I don't mind if you are gay, Op, but don't be a faggot, go out there, do something good for yourself like taking a class of something, work out for a few month and get yourself a gf, worst case scenario you will still be fapping to hentai but will be ripped, smarter and have some actual skill at something.

Maybe in the future will be easier, idk. Everytime i read posts like this one, i KNOW i cant do It and i dont want to get even more depressed trying. I know i suck, so whatever. I don't care about white race lol

You've already lost with that attitude. You're coming from the shut-in observational place and not actually participating.

Shit isn't fucking complicated. Conquer your fear, understand rejection is hardly ever personal, and if it is, keep it moving.

just avoid looking at non-virgin females.

sooner or later, some girl will be into you.

you're a beta because you think every human sporting a vagogo is a candidate for a gf.

But user, this is a boy. Notice the lack of breasts, and cherub-like face.

Not op, please tell me how successful you have personally been doing as you say.
How much would you say being a fit individual has improved your sex life?
How many classes did you take where you made close friends with or dated one of the women involved?

Make myself a successful person? Lmao Let me die alone

you must not have actually read the post then. try again buddy
a big key here is diversifying your interests. We need hobbies and experiences to make connections with other people.

hahaha this is exactly it.
what is success?
not bad
>i know i can't do it
>I suck

if you say so. you're the only person who can give words meaning in your life. you sure those are the words you want to be reality? literally your choice.

I tried to kill myself because I was addicted to saying shit like that. it becomes true the longer you say it.

turn back now. change your vocabulary, I'm serious.
there's no set number. life has no absolutes dude

Define crazy

Double down on being a beta. Sometimes the only way out is to go deeper into the crevasse

It's because of that mindset that you will fail. You can't even see your own worth so why would anyone else?
And not caring about the white race, if you are white, is just retarded. And tbh the existance of the race doesn't depend on you getting to bone someone once. There has always been individuals in all species that never got to mate and pass on their genes. The difference with humans is that we fuck for fun which makes it easier, even for betas, to engage in sexual activities

I am participating, I know what the people around me are like and what they like and I have found that they do not like the things that I do.
That doesn't stop me from getting along with them in social environments but the way I do that is simply by not talking about the majority of the things I personally like.
Maybe it's my own hang up but I can not see forming a long term relationship with someone that I hardly share any common interests with and respectively don't see anyone else wanting to do the same.

No brainer OP. Just keep talking to chicks until you meet one that likes betas. You might have to do some explaining tho.

>how successful you have personally been doing as you say
A lot, firstly because by being out there i'm exposed to possibilities, have met interested girls and met my current gf, not wanting to isolate myself at home doing nothing and feeling sad about myself was the best thing i've ever done, even when it didn't had to do with girls, went to visit places, met nice people, learned from mistakes etc, life can only improve by doing so.
>How much would you say being a fit individual has improved your sex life?
A lot actually, it has little to do with how i look, but i feel better about myself and people can sense that, also, adding some stamina to sex is NEVER a bad thing.
>How many classes did you take where you made close friends with or dated one of the women involved?
Took lots of classes, being studying for 8 years now (after high school), i'm actually working on my masters degree right now, didn't dated that many girls but met quite a few interested ones, besides, most of the ones i actually dated thought it cool that i knew and/or could talk about this or that, and that came from taking classes and studying stuff, everyone likes smart people, as long as you are not smug about it.

so can you be a Marine in the US and still be beta

You just have to ask around OP. Personally I dig chicks to be a little dominant and masculine. But still hot and smart. Like let me cook and clean while she plays videogames and shit. You never have to worry about her leaving you for an alpha. Because she doesn't like alphas. She knows betas is where it's at. Ask around OP.

>a big key here is diversifying your interests. We need hobbies and experiences to make connections with other people.

I am not incapable of having diverse interests or developing new interests of different demographics. I have had many friends over the years who have had different interests that have adopted myself. I have no problem with taking interest in subjects others find interesting. However, most of my central interests revolve around a similar culture. I cannot change this without drastically changing who I am as person and I how I identify. What I feel you are saying to me is that my interests are wrong and I should change them to better be socially accepted within the society I inhabit and this is simply not possible.

>there's no set number. life has no absolutes dude

I'm not asking for numbers, i'm asking if you have actually seen these more superficial attempts at attraction to be successful or not from personal experience or if you are simply repeating what other's have told you to be true.
I personally believe they are but think money is much more important in these aspects that even physical attractiveness or personal compatibility.

Well ofcourse you can, atleast in mind.
Having a superior physique than your fellow man increases your chances of getting laid but it doesn't assure it.
I know a lot of really really hot guys that never get that women literally get wet just by looking at them and thus rarely get some pussy. They also have the mind-set that women are something different than they are and put women on top of this piedestal which is dumb.

Approach women.
It's that simple.

Even if you have no interpersonal skills, no interests, no hobbies and no experience with women, eventually one will be up for fucking you.

Failing that:
STOP BEING AN AUTIST 101
>Get an active hobby
>Join a gym and go 2-3 nights a week
>Do one new thing at least every other month e.g. experience days
>Approach new people (male and female) every day, don't stumble into someone else's conversation, don't buy your way into a circle of friends, eventually you will learn what works with people and what doesn't.
>Approach women in a relaxed setting and talk to them, don't go full on, they might be in a relationship or reject you
>Acknowledge that if they are shutting you down or delaying you, they aren't interested
>Accept that the world doesn't end if you get rejected
>Realise that some girls aren't perfect and that you are filling in the blanks with your ideal woman
>Realise that you're fighting an uphill battle due to your lack of life experience

Have fun OP

yes because it's that simple is it.
Guess the numbers do add up that if I walked around talking to stranger long enough, eventually one of them is going to accept me asking them for sex. Guess ill just have to tolerate being called a pervert and publicly shamed by by everyone around me until I eventually find a like minded individual.

>Approach new people (male and female) every day, don't stumble into someone else's conversation, don't buy your way into a circle of friends, eventually you will learn what works with people and what doesn't.

Yes because in social environments, most people are going to these places by themselves just waiting for someone to decide to talk to them. It's not like most human beings go to social events in groups and tend to stay in their groups or circle around to other people they know. This doesn't make this literally impossible to do individually or anything.

You need a group for yourself that associates with other groups. If you not in a group, the only people your hooking up with are the desperate and lonely which also tend to be a bit crazy.

step 1) find someone you like
step 2) start a conversation with her using some sort of good ice breaker, example "excuse me, dose this smell like chloroform to you?"
step 3) take her back to some place you prepared before hand
step 4) make sure she has a reason to stay there and love you, like a rope
step 5) congratulations, you now have a gf, to obtain a harem, repeat steps 1 though 4 as much as you like

You dont ask for sex you autist...

And approaching new people is really easy at a social event. That's how you get new friends.
If you're a smoker, ask someone for a lighter and have a small chat, if you hit it off you hit it off.
We were all lonely once, then we approached someone or someone approached us and we made friends, whether that was in kindergarten or in high school or at the university, we were all lonely at one point and then we made a friend, and another one.

This is how you become a cuckold. You get a psychopath that uses you.

Enjoying to cook and clean doesn't make you beta and if you believe that you need to think things over tbh.
If she makes you do it while you do not actually like doing it she has no respect for you and will go for the alpha male that shows up eventually.

Take up running and going to the gym.
Being even in relatively OK shape helps boost your confidence without even realizing it.

I didn't say ask everyone for sex you retard.
You talk to them and they develop an interest in you, eventually solving the virgin issue.

>Yes because in social environments, most people are going to these places by themselves just waiting for someone to decide to talk to them.
That's why you talk to new people, dipshit
>It's not like most human beings go to social events in groups and tend to stay in their groups or circle around to other people they know.
What sort of autists don't talk to new people? the point of social events is to meet other people, even if you go as a part of a group
>This doesn't make this literally impossible to do individually or anything.
I never said it was impossible
>You need a group for yourself that associates with other groups. If you not in a group, the only people your hooking up with are the desperate and lonely which also tend to be a bit crazy.
Bull. Fucking. Shit.
I've met people who I've been the best man for at weddings through chatting to new people in bars, I've met some of my closest friends talking to whoever was near me in a lecture, stop trying to convince yourself that meeting new people is bad because you're worried someone will think you are strange. Because you are strange, but talking to people is the only way to get better at it.

Women can see if you have no life experience.
Chad went out with his friends and got drunk, Chad went on a lads holiday, Chad did interesting things and met interesting people, Chad took them to somewhere and fucked them silly before walking on the beach together.
That's what you're up against.

You have to up your game to get laid, a good POF profile won't get a woman to fuck you, you need to develop your social skills.

this reminds me of a guy i met at a fraternity conference last year. we were all drunk in a city we weren't from and someone saw him swipe right on a fatty. We were about to give him a bunch of shit, but he just goes "a piece of meat is a piece of meat". Goddamn true, but not gf material just for puss

pretty damn true, plus I remember reading an article somewhere about women wanting to take on a "fixer-upper" kind of guy where they think they can "fix" someone. So pretty much if a woman thinks that you value yourself and that they can somehow improve you they are pretty sold

LMAO XDDD

Isn't hard to spot the chick who gobbles down on dick with her asshole.

I know how to make friends. Making casual friends is not the issue. I have plenty of friends and have access and participate in social circles. You are simply ignoring every social barrier as if it doesn't exist.
People who go to social events are not all there for the same reason as you have described, I know many many people who go to mostly hang out with people they know.
I used a lot of sarcasm (forgive me) in the last post but what I meant was, most of the time, people are not standing around waiting for someone to talk to them. They are cycling between groups or other people. As YOU yourself have said, it is weird to put yourself into group conversations of which you do not belong.
This is why you have to be part of a group to gain access to forming relationships with people that are part of another group. This is not a impossibility but you have to work within the group dynamics and THEN begin to engage people individually for this to work.
I almost feel like people preach these "confidence" things and approaching people but haven't actually considered them in actual real world practice simply because confidence is apparently the issue people struggle with the most.

This "chad" meme you describe is literally a privileged person who has had wealth over their entire life and I am also friends with people like this. They were incredibly privileged and spoiled in their youth, behaved like brats and everyone gave them their way because they were a source of popularity, drugs, alcohol, and potential trips for those people.( they matured mostly later on)
These people have been well traveled and have many things to talk about to make them seem worldly because they have been able to afford these luxuries due to their parent's money. They also use things like access to drugs and money to get people to like them.

Yes money is a great way to attract people but I have not had very much money and have won't have very much money for at least a couple years.

So act like a insufferable twat that any intelligent person could read from a mile away and you'll get all the bitches. Ok

Why are you so grounded in the ideology that confidence is the only thing that matters?

"bang fat chicks because you need less confidence points to get them".

How many confidence points are fat chicks worth exactly?

It seems to me what you want is not necessarily a girlfriend or a life companion. It seems to me what you want is just sex.

In that case my honest advice is just get a prostitute and get it out of the way. Seriously. You shouldn't be worried about sex - really it's nothing but a distraction.

If you're actually lonely and want companionship, there's nothing wrong with male friends or best friends either - a girlfriend is essentially the same thing. Go on adventures/road trips/camping/fun group activities in a small bunch and you'll feel great. If you want to feel loved and appreciated this will give you the same satisfaction.

You will feel much better without the need for sex or a sexual relationship. And trust me - a working girl would fulfil all the sexual needs you have. It's their job.