nope

MFW 84% of replies are all ready odd #'s

>looking at almost-naked men punching each other
y'll need jesus, you buncha phaggots

He looks just like his tattoo

Mayweather is going win no doubt

If dubs or higher confirmed mayweather tkos the faggot o round 4

strawpoll.me/13416698

Notice how he stacks the deck. By counting 0 as neither odd nor even, he's creating 5 possible odds but only 4 possible evens, for 55.5% in favor of odds.

McGregor is slaying him in the build up.

Win by Kek Out.

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A GUY LOOKING AT THE BODIES FOR PLEASURE

This is new to me. Mayweather is good at running around avoiding brawls. If the fight is mix martial arts then he lost this one because running wont get him any points.

if this post is double and ends in 8's fight is rigged mayweather will win by decision come next year they will have an MMA match where mayweather gets murdered

Let's hear your prediction of how it's going to go down.

Whether he wins or loses the boxing match, he has already won the public over. Gotta love how Floyd is lying about wanting to fight with MMA gloves, what a pussy.

Mayweather would never, ever take that fight despite what he said during all the shit talking. And I mean never.

Just like Conor is not going to bet his whole check.

>I can't contain my boner whenever another males takes his shirt off
Faggot detected

This guy doesn't get it.

Mayweather wins the fight... Mcgreggor wins more $$$$$$$$$$$$ than his entire career would have given him x10 in one shot.

This fight will have no losers.

In a straight boxing match a MMA fighter would get destroyed. You aren't allowed to dry hump your opponent into submission in a boxing ring.

>You aren't allowed to dry hump your opponent into submission in a boxing ring.

No shit? You don't say?

Yeah, an MMA fighter has zero experience with boxing at all, right?

I don't get why you don't admit you are all but a buncha phaggots

>A man who focused on one aspect of fighting for 3 decades
>A man who learned all aspects of fighting in half that time, and is restricted by the sport.

You literally have to be autistic, like actually have a mental disability to give McGregor the odds, it's like Conor's fans are Minecraft kids that grew up a little and focus all of their teen angst on his opponents kek

>Haha, you're gay, haha, I'm not gay, I'm straight man, I like pussy, pussy is good I like vagina, man, man, dude, man, I like vagina, pussy, tits, haha, women are sexy, I don't like penis at all man, haha, man!

Not 738750512, but Floyd is gonna run around and have a defensive stance that Conor has never trained for, McGregor is gonna get popped increasingly harder in the later stages of the fight until nigger wins by decision, count on it.

>Implying Conor McGregor will land the left hand that 49 other PROFESSIONAL BOXERS couldn't

I could see you're arguement if we were talking about American Football or wrestling. That shit is gay.

But not sports were they're destroying each other's faces or body's to a bloody pulp.

kind of twisting the quote but mayweather has dedicated his whole life to boxing, whilst as mcgregor all sorts of martial arts.

He will win

After training kick boxing for 6 years now personally I think mayweather will win as it is just a boxing match.

For example the movement of both sports is completely different the blocking and advance is completely different.

As Mayweather dedicated his life to boxing and mcgregor didnt mayweather will win.

I find this match fucking retarded as shit to be honest aswell its just a jew plot to get a nice retirement plan.

>Yeah, an MMA fighter has zero experience with boxing at all, right?

You thunk gud!

Precisely what I'm saying, in a real fight, McGregor will mess him up and his bodyguards in an instance, but that's not real fighting, your feel must be planted on the ground and you must throw hands, that's not fighting, that's boxing, it's a different sport, it's like saying that Ronaldo will beat Hussein Bolt in a 100m running contest because he runs a lot on the football field.

amen

You got a little upset at his RT, be reasonable, MMA fighters only dedicate 10% of their training on boxing coaches.

Jack of all trades master of non all i see in mma is bunch of fighters who are ok at striking to think a mma fighter can step into a ring and do anything against a man who has been fighting in world class top level professional boxing for over 10 years shows how much you know

Connor started in boxing, he's already in Mayweather's head and the crowds all boo Mayweather.

Connor is a real fighter, Boxing is not fighting.

This post made no point.

Wots the tally m8

I agree Gayweather is gonna run or play the defense (as he calls it) but it won't be anything new. He is the master when it comes dodging and using the shoulder roll. But he is not a heavy hitter and Conor has proven he has an iron chin, super human reflexes and a heavy hitter.

Floyds 49? At least half of it is padded, he won those fights by only agreeing to rules that would handy-cap his opponents or like in the case of Pacman he waited till the chink was out of his prime.

Ok, my prediction; Conor wins if he can knock out Gayweather within the first 4 rounds. Otherwise, Gayboi wins in the 12th by decision.

I like the guy, I watch his fights and press conferences all the time, but did you ever wonder why Conor became an MMA fighter, and didn't stay a professional boxer?

He explains in an interview that he was interested in all martial arts not just boxing, so went into them then couldn't use them in boxing so went into MMA.

Because he's a real warrior, duh.

Go watch the Pacman fight, people have absolutely no fucking idea how fast boxer hands are, especially in 154, these motherfuckers legit teleport their fist at the opponent, DBZ STYLE, the slowmotion shows Floyd flinch away from the punch before Manny's muscle fibers move, it's fucking insane, this type of shit can only be replicated with decades of experience.

Come on fellas, get real.

I thought mayweather was just a boxer. Sorry I dont follow this kind of thing at all, but wont he get flattened by an actual fighter like conor?

i think its fixed

Skrt

It's strictly a boxing match.

At least you already understand it'd be a massacre if it were the other way around.

You have a point. It's all entertainment.

Connor will get in his head and Mayweather will make a mistake or get overly angry.

EG: 13 second knockout with G.I. Jose Aldo, look at the body language, Connor was loose and confident, Jose was nervous as fuck.

Same thing will happen with Gayweather.

so true that they put a penalty clause on Conors contract saying he gets it up the ass if he uses anything but boxing.

I still think he is going to cheat for the ratings and use the "I was fucked up" defense

There will be a rematch

>Taking advice from someone who didn't survive past the age of 33.

You know that the only winner are the Jews who own them.

Love these "hurr durr" boxing isnt real fighting posts. It's like a spot the summerfag buffet

If you want to see what happens watch The Great White Hype

This is it down to a irish fighting a nigger for big money

What's with the tattoo on his chest?
Is he Chinese?

It literally doesn't matter what would happen if it was a mma fight. Connor challenged Floyd not the other way around. Stop posting this inane shit

I'd be angry too, if I couldn't afford to eat.
Seriously, has this person never eaten any ice cream?

>13 second knockout
And you cucks pay how much to watch this World Star tier bullshit?

That seems kind of stupid. A pro boxer vs a pro fighter in a boxing match. Not really fair. Sure I know conor is good but they are two different sports which both happen to contain punching.

Reminds me of when mayweather fought the bigshow. Im guessing this fight is more of a TV setup to get view rather than an actual sporting match.

>Goes on this thread
>Thinks he's a real oldfag

Relax, 2015 nigger.

Niggers vs Micks is going to be about $100 for paper view

You either have poor reading comprehension or a Gayweather fan, are not mutually exclusive traits.

waymeather wins

My money is on connor because the odds have a better payout on account of the fact that mayweather is a better fighter and will probably win.

>floyd mayweather, lb for lb king, world champion of 5 different weight classes, so fast not even pacquiao or berto could touch him, absolutely schools every actual boxer he's ever faced without problem, undefeated at 49-0
or
>big mouthed irishman who had a hard time against nate diaz, has lost like 5 times in UFC

hmmm

james toney lol

baby blue reference

god bless action bronson

>Put 50 dollars
>Have the puncher's chance to make almost 200
>???
>PROFIT

true
action referencing the best movie tho

>Trying to sound smart without even researching the subject you're talking about

hmmmmm

Mayweather wins on points, or a knockout in the later rounds.

Conor's got a puncher's chance, but he won't win the fight if it goes all the way. Either he knocks Mayweather out early, or he loses the fight.

Note that he's only losing the fight. Even if he doesn't win, he wins. He'll have enough money to build a house in Crumlin made of fucking gold bricks. The UFC will be over a barrel if they want him back in the Octagon.

Meanwhile, Mayweather gets to go back into retirement with a 50-0 record and more money than a Saudi prince.

These guys are geniuses.

Kek

I think that's a pic of when Conor cut his weight from 170lbs down to 145lbs.

This fight will be at 155lbs

dubs and he loses
i hoope he dont

xD do newfags really think Sup Forums started in 2015? You must be very new then. Can't wait until sumerfags like (you) go back to school soon.

I already put $10 bucks on connor. With a payout of $60. Fuck it, It's just lunch money.

His already winning the mind games. Little man floyd can only regurgitate low quality scripted monologue. He was supposed to be the best shit talker of boxing, and I wonder why that is. Was he shitalking nuns before this? and this is and honest question; I don't follow boxing. This man is a joke behind the mic. Even his old man got into it by crushing connor's solo press conference, and he eat that old man alive as well.

I think you have a real bad case of slow brain if you think talking about "what would happen if this was an mma fight" is at all relevant. It's a boxing match you retard.

Conor will have at least 6 weeks to train for boxing.

Is that a problem? Yes, Mayweather might make Conor look like a rookie.

>Ugh, there are flashes of Canelo v Mayweather in my head now, fuck

going for da 0

Cant we just enjoy the spectacle?

>trying to lay this not-so-subtle bait

i think you're trying to convince retards to bet on mcgregor so that you can make a little money when mayweather inevitably wins

Conner McFagger is gonna get fucked up

lmfao not even mcgregor thinks he has a prayer of a chance to win

The fact that both boxing and UFC even have these pathetic mindgame shit flinging competitions really goes to show they should both be wiped off the face of the earth.

I want sport, man vs man. not kiddy vs kiddy.

His mouth is writing checks his fists can't cash. He can talk all he wants, he gonna get knocked the fuck out by a guy who doesn't even try to knock people out.

because it's a boxing fight mayweather is going to fucking annihalate that manlet

You must BE Mayweather, cause he can't read fit shit either.

Go pay your taxes, you broke ass faget.

roll

Good point but this is Sup Forums & we can never have nice things

>makes $100 mil a fight
>broke
That $20 million IRS bill is chump change.

Shut the fuck up! The adults are talking here.

Conor has an iron chin & Mayweather has not ko'd anyone in forever, he wins by decision.

Yeah that was for his fight against Diego Brandao, which was indeed a featherweight (145 lbs) bout.

Conor is *cough* notorious (haha get it) for his zombie-like weight cuts. It was probably literally killing him to cut to 145. 155 is a lot better for him but the fighters are a lot bigger. Still, I'd favor him against pretty much anyone at lightweight except Khabib.

I don't fucking like conor and dana white on a regular bases. but for this event I feel different. Weird; I'm behind this assholes 100% (and with my wallet).

Did you guys see those boring ass suits talking at the begging? that was painful as fuck. This is not a fucking graduation speech. How do boxing fans put up with that boring shit? and floyd; what was cringy as fuck.

Hard WORK
hard work
hard work

yeahhhh
yeaahhh
yeaahhh..

WTF? this is boxing's master orator. Sad

Then go watch slow ass heavy weight matches.

He only has one loss in the UFC and three overall, all by submission. He also avenged his lone UFC loss in a pretty one-sided beatdown of the gargantuan Nate Diaz, who only "beat" him in the first fight because Conor didn't have a full camp and gassed. In the rematch you saw how Conor was able to extend his gas tank, just like the GOAT of fighting sports should be able to.