What do you say?

What do you say?

Get off me, mom's coming home soon

Can I borrow some money

>no, I'm not going to fuck you

and then I leave because I'm afraid

I would have been lost for words since that came out of no where. Then say...n-no.

I mean that's an obvious no.

YOU HAVE HUNTINGTONS

Depends on you being a good fuck.

WHY DID YOU KILL THAT GUY'S DOG THIRTEEN?

I'm not a beta numale like him, so I would do exactly that. If she was nice I'd stick around.

Gotta be pretty gay to not take this chick to poundtown after an evening like this.

>What do you say?
Depends, do you do anal?

You're beta as fuck if you can't pick up the signs

>look like the main character...easily a 5/10 that no one really wants with self esteem issues
>here comes 5 head to go on a date with you
>she is literally throwing herself at you with no resistance
>says "you're not going to fuck and leave like the other guys right?"

She's literally a whore and is now trying her hardest to settle down before her looks completely go down the drain and looking for any beta who would fall for it

So? You can still just have a nice night and fuck her up butt, you don't have to marry her without a prenup, shit dude.

I'm going to take so much liberty with your body that you'll be calling me to get it back.

>prenup in this day and age

HAHAHAHAHAHAH holy shit how young are you?! Prenups don't even stand up in court anymore bro

I'm sorry, what exactly is your problem with this situation? A hot girl is handing herself to you on a plate.

Yeah, you're not gonna take her seriously for anything beyond that night, but you can for sure have fun with her than evening and then move the fuck on. Why are you making it any more than that?

Because he's animewatching autist

Y-You too

jawfu master race

Back in my days Olivia Wilde was one of the most lauded actresses on Sup Forums, better times, simpler times.

Not unless you don't play world of warcraft.

She's still hot and an underrated acting talent. Definitely better than ScarJo who for whatever reasons has some magical ability to get leading roles with the best directors of her era despite being a competent actress at best.

This whole scenario is pretty ridiculous.

That girl would never be out on date with a dude like that, let alone seriously entertaining fucking him.

wtf i hate time now

it happens just be sure to expect it, and that you don't care either way, they are just looking see if you are chump or not.

Le ebin MGTOW lonley virgins trying to comfort each other- look she's a hot chick yeah she's been a slut and getting older still dosn't mean she's not got some good tread on her and would be good company to grow old with- it's not like she has 3 kids from 3 different fathers. Besides a guy like that shouldn't be picky.

I say 'Heh, no'.

Oh I'm not gonna fuck you.. I'm just gonna call you, really really hard

> for whatever reasons

You scamp, I bet you attribute it to one specific reason!

I lost

The fuck is wrong with you

How did you get this bad

By having a meaningful social and sexual life instead of being a 40 something MGTOW virgin who is bitter at women because he couldn't get a date in high school/ whatever.

>those eyes

I love her..

>like the other guys

How many does she mean?

You're attracted to her. You don't know her well enough to love her. Learning the difference between love and attraction will save you a lot of pain and trouble.
It doesn't matter. She has a history of making bad decisions. Your choice here is whether to be just another bad decision, or to be a rare good one.

She should play Merlin.

>Olivia
I'll stick with her until the end of days
Love my boxface waifu

>You're attracted to her. You don't know her well enough to love her. Learning the difference between love and attraction will save you a lot of pain and trouble.

>Your choice here is whether to be just another bad decision, or to be a rare good one.

Umm, no. It's no one's job to be a good or bad decision for someone else. That's on them.

>wilde will never sit on your lap with those demon-esque eyes
just my shit up already

She took that shit way too fast. Was probably going to ask if they were married after she stuffed his cock down her throat.

I'd say "No." fuck her, then dump her. Stick your dick in crazy all you want, don't ring a fling though.

No one said it was your job. It's an opportunity. You can take advantage of her for instant gratification and be added to the pile, or your can at least try to build something with her.

No, it's just another example of "what I want vs. what other people want," same as most human interaction.

If all I want is to sleep with her that night and nothing else, what good does it do me to tell her "yup, I wanna bone you and never call"? What good does it do me to "build something with her?" Neither of those two courses of action get me what I want. Furthermore, if she's so deadset on forming lasting relationships with people, why is she sleeping with them hours after meeting them? If she thinks she can use sex as a springboard for expediting emotional attachment, that is her mistake. And from what she's saying, it's one she's well aware of but continues to make, but is now explicitly stating that she wants ME to be responsible for not making on her behalf.

No no, sweetheart. I'm hitting it, and moving on.

/cgl/ on suicidewatch

Fucking ROASTED.

Dial the number and say, 'I'm calling you right now'

that's painful as fuck to watch

director knows what he was doing

Olivia Wilde's assets are her personality and eyes, because she has no ass, thighs, hips, or lips. Her hair is not that great either, nor her facial aesthetics.

are you kidding me
her face is arguably her strongest suit, I don't know about you but I really like strongly defined jaws on a woman

>who would fall for it
>fall for it

fall for what?
a woman offering you sex?
so if you have sex with her you've "fallen for it?"

I really don't understand.
You want sex from her, so you fuck her. How is that falling for some sort of elaborate ruse?

>thinking that a woman who flat out asks you "You're not just going to fuck me and not call me again like all the other guys" would be "good company ot grow old with"
>implying you have a meaningful sex and social life

You must be a total fucking loser if you think you can't do better than that.

What did he mean by this?

what movie is this from?

Oh I can but the character in the film certainly can't.

Man-jawed powerskank

Perfectly said. Bravo user!

Dayum hnngh

Thanks for the warning user I almost got to fuck a hot girl and maybe not die alone but hey why don't they ever go for the nice guys am I right?

"I'll put you in one of my lists"

>her personality
axplain senpai

Y-you too

did she actually say that or is just a text done by a baiting user

I'd give her some eggs.

She got me into a jawline fetish. I'd love to fuck a women with a nice jaw like her or Audrey