Will they make a proper season of 24 when the Legacy shit flops?

Will they make a proper season of 24 when the Legacy shit flops?

Aren't the creators and Keifer quite protective of the series? I think they'll probably stick to doing shorter event series.

They're doing a spinoff with a new dude.

I just want one more. ;_;

they are doing a spin off series with a black protag

I wish they'd done this maybe 4-5 seasons ago, they'd be able to give Jack a proper sign off instead of how LAD left us with blue balls, and then a new protagonist wouldn't have been such an issue, Keif himself said he's been trying to kill off his own character to do other stuff but FOX wouldn't allow it.

From the trailers at least kebab removal is still in play and I'm more than certain Jimmy Smits is the big bad.

kim bauer gonna get blacked?

>they'd be able to give Jack a proper sign off instead of how LAD left us with blue balls

He's going to a Chinese prison to be tortured forever. Jack's story is done.

>He's going to a Chinese prison to be tortured forever.

Russian Gulag*, and that's still a sore spot since the timeskip was just 12 hours of Jack apparently formulating how best to just surrender rather than free Chloe.

That scene with Heller was rough as fuck though, still hurts.

>Russian

Oh shit that's right. It's hard to keep track of all the countries Jack has pissed of sometimes.

To be fair, he did get payback on Chen in LAD for all that torture.

>24 ended with him literally cutting off a villains' head with a katana

I always hated Chen's post-S4 characterization, but I have to admit that was pretty entertaining.

I think Kief said something like
>I'd love to play more, but the amount of bad days this guy gets is getting ridiculous

Can't really disagree with him, but come on, 24 is only a bit more realistic than capekino.

There's already 8 seasons and a movie, let it die already.

24 stopped having any pretense of realism after Season 1.

That's not a bad thing, bu he's already a superhero by S2.

They shouldn't have made LAD and blueballed us, all of this "I want 24 back" shit is because of LAD.

Keifer doesn't want to do more, he wanted Jack's story to end definitively in the last season and was overridden (probably cause they were gonna kill him).

Now he is salty and refusing to do anything, has a shitty new TV show and will probably only do a 24 movie.

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

what ever happened with 24: solitary?

I liked him better when he was a vampire. He ruined his career playing good guys.

Bauer is barely a good guy though.

>ruined his career

24 saved him.