Glorious pussy/fuckholes thread. Post them

Glorious pussy/fuckholes thread. Post them.

the fuckhole of my gf. 18yo. enjoy!

Love this meaty pussy

Moar! Love them big lips.

You like my girls pussy? How would you use it?

I would suck on those huge lips and finger her senseless at the same time.

I'll be thinking about that while I fuck her.

That's a nice pussy would eat that for hours.

Great to hear. Fuck her good and cum inside.

And a shaved pic too

What a cute tiny clitty she has!

It's A++ pussy. She's my ex but I'm attempting to get her back. She's white trash and it feels so dirty to fuck her. I got new nudes if you want them. I haven't fucked her in just over a year though.

I love dirty pussies like that. Please, post moar.

She always gets a good load inside her sweet pussy unless I cum on her little tits

The ass.

Fat chicks aside, this is some nasty shit to look at. At least post some vulva's that don't look like they smell like Surströmming.

Show her dripping pussy then ;)

I'm about to start posting the new photos. I keep asking her to send me a creampie pic after she gets fucked but to no avail.

Nice. Love to see that gaping cumpussy.

Don't have any pics of that unfortunately might have to give her a fresh creampie

Keep trying user, maybe one day she will. Does she get creampies often? You talk about that stuff with her?

Recent photo, she's lost about a hundred pounds.

I'm not holding you back to do so!

She's shut down a lot recently. She'll come around, I dated her for 3 years and in the past year she's been through like 8 relationships. They don't last. If she comes back, im gonna share her for sloppy seconds.

Fapping?

A recent pussy picture.

Nice pic! Don't get too obsessed with her, user. There's plenty pussy around.

Wow, that looks really smooth and tasty!

You're not NW TN are you?

You want me to fap her or something?

Oh yeah, I feel you. Truthfully I'm trying to get mature white SSBBW. No strings mature pussy, no BC because it's not needed.

Do what you please ;)

I feel you too, Sup Forumsro. Bare is better than everything.

Axe wounds

/thread

Oh absolutely. This bitch can't conceive so that's the deal behind all of the creampie photos.

post everything you got!

Essentially I already have mate.

Love to see her face when she's having an orgasm. What does it look like, user?

I garauntee you that if you were to bring her drugs she'd bend over and let you take it raw. Gets off being creampied. Also, clothed ass shot just for reference. This one is recent. Probably something she sent to her current bf and I get the trickle downs.

That looks sketchy as fuck. Age?

current gf

Basically you're semi cucking.

Squinted eyes with the "O" face, she likes to watch skinny nigger lesbians while getting fucked from behind. Like I said, if she ever comes back, I'm gonna tag team her because I want her sloppy seconds.
Idk if you are into water sports but she's the only woman I've had that will consistently piss for me.

she was 20 at the time

My GF

Yeah I guess. I just got out of the relationship I left her for, so I guess I'll wait my turn.

My lady's fuckhole

Used pussy is best pussy.

Semi cucked user here. I desparetly want to slide into that.

i'm sorry bro.

Fuck yeah, i love "o" faces. Do you take pics of that too? I'm more into squirting, not pissing.

It's very accomadating

Thoroughly used.

I can see that. Love the bulging anus too.

No face pics. Sorry. She squirted occasionally but would most often just cut her bladder loose while getting hit from behind. It's a very unique feeling, hot piss running down your nuts. The stream stops when you thrust in and looses again on the withdrawal. Like a sprinkler lol

Thoughts on this meaty pussy?

Ever share her? I'd just want to fuck her sloppy seconds.

*whistle* top pussy m8