Alright guys, what the fuck is this? It's on the crease area between my thigh and my balls...

Alright guys, what the fuck is this? It's on the crease area between my thigh and my balls. Everything I look up says heat rash but it's been there like 2 weeks and won't go away. I'm going fucking nuts.

Tried:
ice pack/cold bath
aloe vera
cortisone cream
anti-fungal cream

I already made a dr appointment but I am possibly getting laid this weekend and would like it to be gone so this chick doesn't think I have herpes.

Psoriasis

Have you tried log.

do you shower at all?

Congratulations, you've got inverse psoriasis. Welcome to the club user

none of those remedies work if you dont stick with em. were talking weeks here

you need to wash yourself better. try a disinfectant spray / liquid too, get that skin sterile clean and keep it that way

Heat rash, use A&D cream

could be herpes, psoriasis, or fungal infection. could be something else, too. looks pretty fucking nasty.

Twice a day, bud. Sometimes 3.

I live in an extremely hot and humid climate so I figured 3 fucking showers a day would help but I guess not.

jock itch.. happened to me when I when an extended period of time without bathing.
Bath more regularly and use talcum powder in the affected area for a couple of weeks and it should go away.

Tried antistaminics?

>keeping an already inflamed warm area moist
baby powder you stupid boy

thats from being idle too long, learn to get up n clean yourself and exercise a bit.

What do you do for that?

Tried it. Not it.

try clotrimazole

Yeah you're not getting laid this weekend unless the lights are off and her hands are tied. Just wait it off while continuously putting shit on it and go to a doctor.

I exercise every day but have actually had to stop because it makes the rash worse.

Theres your problem, you need to reduce the moisture, use baby powder and lotrimin af dry spray, shit will be gone in 2 weeks

then go to a doctor already, unless you want your dick and balls to fall over

Tried it. Didn't do anything.

Fuck dude, bathe yourself on a regular basis. Once in the morning and once at night. Don't wear the same pair of underwear for more than a day, and lay off the processed food for a while... like forever.

OP,just use baby powder once or twice a day.Got the same problem,just use it every day and its gonna be fine.

Do you live in an alternate universe where there are no doctors or are you some kind of retard?

Use bTea tree oil it is the only thing that works in a hurry everything else id made by companies trying to get you to use their product for weeks so they can buy another Lear Jet. Tea tree oil grows on trees too

This is important too

Literally do all of these things already. I bathe up to 3 times a day. I change my underwear twice a day. Don't really eat any processed foods other than the occasional fast food.

cellulitis, go see your doctor and get a prescription for antibiotics. Happens to a lot of people actually, ranges from mild to severe. looks like you got the latter.

Don't use baby powder it will just collect moisture and hold it next to your skin

>I am possibly getting laid this weekend

Well, you WERE possibly getting laid this weekend. Now you're fighting whatever that is, this weekend.

Aren't you supposed to mix tea tree oil with some other oil to dilute it? I've tried that before and it burns.

Then you have a Bacterial Infection and need antibitotics

Cut down on the showers and let your skin dry out Oh and use Tea Tree oil

Maybe you're overdoing the bathing. Your body really does not like soap (it's harsh). I've switched to taking a shower every other day and using a moisturizing soap and I had a lot of skin problems go away.

That certainly looks like a rash, but it could be something crazy like a flesh-eating virus. Really- you should go to a doctor unless you don't value your winky.

Fucking tell me about it.

I actually could have got laid by two different girls, one on Friday and one on Sunday, but god decided he fucking hates me apparently.

Also if you're banging somebody, you need to wash yourself afterwards. The girl probably has a yeast infection and it's spread to you.

R.i.p your balls

It does burn for a while sometimes You can apply it with a damp cotton ball this will dilute it a bit Also use just a little

Just had the same thing, shower and clean it well. I'm pretty sure it developed on me because I stopped shaving and started jogging+biking - all that chafing fucks things up. Be gentle with it, clean it thoroughly, it'll heal.

Get it treated by a doctor. Lose weight.

that there needs an unguent. or a poultice.

The satelliting (dots of irritated skin beyond the most effected patch) suggests a fungal situation. But not all fungal creams are the same, and it is advised now to try more than one.

Also, I read further down that you shower up to three times a day. This won't help, as removing the moisture from your skin that regularly will only add to your skin problems. Try shower once a day at most and keep the temperature as cool as you can go without it being a cold shower. No hot showers, warm at most. And don't overuse soaps. However, if you do some physical activity and end up sweating a lot, have a quick cool rinse. No more time under the water than necessary to clean off the fresh sweat. Dry yourself delicately around the effected area.

A couple further suggestions. Avoid alcohol entirely for a month. Try a modify your diet to include some intermittent fasting.

These should be done in tandem with trying to find a cream that works, zeroing in on whether the problem is to be treated with fungal or steroid creams. It's one or the other, I'm afraid.

Top KEK

allergic contact dermatitis. got the same thing going on myself.

avoid all products with zinc oxide, neomycin, or anything ending in "caine".

take benadryl pills for th ungodly itch.
wash with antibacterial soap.
use cornsttartch baby powder to keep area dry.

you will feel so very much better.

It looks like heat rash or friction rash

You have to be persistent with it. Clean the area and dry it well twice a day, and apply clotrimazole, twice a day, for at least three weeks.

Nothing you really can do mate. You need to get that liver checked

I said its allergic contact dermititis and some homo comes behind me and second guesses me. wtf? ive just gone through 3 doctor visits. first for a large hard lump pressing against my nut sack and nut cables. Doc said celluitis. Cut me a couple of times and told meto use neosporin. used neosporin and my dick and balls and taint and inner thighs turned into mashed up swollen hamburger. Doc said allergic contact dermititis from the neosporin. got a steroid cream scrip. didnt get rid of it. tried numerous otc products and they all made it worse (the zinc oxide they put in those lotions and creams are hellish inventions meant to torment guys like us). Now im beating it with the steps i described. biggest thing is take benadryl. the itch is hellish isnt it? those stupid pills work wonders. baby powder keeps it dry enough to let the rash heal. follow my advice and you will get some pussy in about 10 days. DO NOT JERK OFF!!!!!!!!!! I did...a bunch...because it feels so amazing with the itch and yeah the orgasms are really intense but it just makes the rash much worse.