How do i get my girlfriend to go full submissive? Choking, daddy talk, rape fantasy shit like that

How do i get my girlfriend to go full submissive? Choking, daddy talk, rape fantasy shit like that

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get her dad to rape her

this.
i had a girl who had mad daddy issues and wanted all that. Even wanted me to say i'm her new daddy type shit.
Got spooked bc i didn't want to fill a fatherly role
worst decision of my life and i know i'm autistic

She has good daddy issues already, more abandonment then rape but i feel I can build on it

First you continue with more pictures

What's the most sub stuff you've gotten her to do up until now.

Mmm sexy little slut. I want my gf to do the same but idk

jackpot just start doing it slowly and increasingly she will start to love it

How to start though?

Pics not her similar body type tho

Go back in time and convince her dad to molest her

Bit of light choking, tied up with scarves and shit. Working up to throatfucking. She seems into it all so far, just gotta take it slow I guess

There was a thread about littles yesterday with lots of successful daddies, hope one of them turns up and walks you through it.

This. Save n' simple

as someone that has had all my g/s end up like what you are asking i have come to the conclusion that almost all women want it that way but you have to take it in steps.

I am going to assume you have already been fucking her for a while and you know each other pretty well. You won't be able to go full ham in the beginning because she see's you differently.

First thing you need to do is be a bit more aggressive. Not every time but once in a while. This means a little more hair pulling, ass smacks, slightly harder nipple pinching, MAYBE light choking.

The main thing you want to do is be "demanding" Tell her to do things. bend over. Arch your back down and present your ass.

When spanking, it's not about the pain. You mainly want it to be loud. A loud smack is better than a really hard smack 90% of the time. So cup your hand properly when spanking for maximum noise.

Over time you will have to figure out her hard limits and her soft limits.

RESPECT HER HARD LIMITS. SERIOUSLY!

You will be able to tell her hard limits from her soft limits by how hard her tone changes and how serious she gets.

cont

If you have to ask you're never going to get it. You would have to be a dominate personality and you're obviously submissive yourself. A dominate man would likely have you calling him daddy in a few days

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
This is the best way to be alpha

you need to post her noods here for us to help you further, the noods help us figure out how best to get inside her pussy i mean head

So does a dominant person just instantly know everything?

contd

the other thing you have to do is when you try cutting for the first time, use a very, very sharp blade as duller blades will cause more pain - she will get off from the blood but the pain will turn her off

protip: don't cut her face, that shit will get you in major trouble

>738749554
Some girls are into it, some girls aren't. My girlfriend is like that but every girl i've been with before was much more tame.

Ask her if she's into it or at least if she's willing to try it, if she is willing to try then she's probably a keeper, if she isn't don't push it

Seems like solid advice, thanks bro

>tfw no dom gf to sub too
>FeelsBadMan

A good way to be dominant in the beginning of this phase is when you have been fucking her for a while, and she tells you she is spent and can't handle anymore.

You grab her hair, look at her with a mix of anger and lust and say "you aren't done yet" then fuck her really hard and really fast. When she cums like crazy that is when you "won" and taught her that she "likes it like that" This particular orgasm is key, because she will chase that type of orgasm for the rest of her life.

Remember this is a longer game though some women will surprise you with how fast they will want you to get heavier and heavier.

If you haven't fucked her in the ass yet, now is a good time to get her ready for it. While you are fucking her play with her asshole. Don't penetrate hardly at all and use your thumb, you can kind of press the bottom of your thumb into it a bit(not the nail) and it will kind of make her ass pucker and quiver. Don't go further. She needs to gain trust that you "know what you are doing" and won't just destroy her ass. Yet ;)

During these sex sessions you will start telling her what to do during positioning and such. "lay on your back, life your legs." "get on your knees and suck my cock"

Call her a good girl when she does it.

This opens up the door to being called a bad girl.

What do bad girls get? Punished.

This is where you can begin doing things like telling her to put her hands against the wall and bend over. Spank her a bit, pull pants down a bit or lift up skirt, spank some more, then panties, and finish. Say, 10 with pants, 10 in panties, 10 naked. Half way through feel her pussy and see if it is wet(it will be) and call her a bad/dirty/naughty girl. Tell her to thank you when it's over, then fuck her hard.

You can not abuse her just to leave her wet and wanting. Not in the beginning. Remember this is about conditioning.

>Tfw no little gf to spoil

hell no dude i learned all of this from trial and error. The current women i have fucked with would never know that i was a huge fucking idiot with women 5 years prior. All that shit i typed out i have learned over the past few years. Don't trip cause you don't got it now. Work on it.

Yeah man I'm on the right track, got toys in ass and good ordering her around, gotta up my spanking game, thanks bro

Yeah last gf I got to a real good place, she was literally raped by dad though so it was ez. This ones going ok just taking longer, i probly just gotta push a bit harder. She's a keeper so I don't want to fuck it up

>tfw petite gf can't suck my cock, because her jaw tenses up and eventually locks up with a 5mm gap
>tfw jerk off using my tears

Damn son

Are you a big guy? Does it make sex hard?

Go to tumblr search dd/lg read up. Then choose a course of action. Maybe send her some links of stuff you'd like to do.

Yes, and yes
Certain positions work better
Sometimes I want to hurt her a little though

She loves anal though, so it's not so bad

How tall are you? Size differences are hot as fug.

Something to understand - She will be with other dudes at some point. It doesn't matter how sub you get her, eventually she'll want more than 1 dude fucking her (even if not at the same time).

Every single sub I met is like this.. and I've met more than I can count. If you're into it.. go for it. If you think you can hold her down.. stop before it's too late.

7 ft
She's 5ft

this guy

you're doing it wrong.

Ideally she needs to have been molested by a relative or close family friend for a few years before the age of 10

If that's not the case then you need to slowly tear down her self worth. She isn't broken, so YOU have to break her.

Here'es some basic guidelines:

>Start small. When she gets a haircut - say nothing but look at it disapprovingly. When you pick her up and she's wearing a new outfit say "You're going out in that?"

>Compare her to your other girlfriends. Alot. Makes sure she knows they were smarter than her, prettier than her. Be sure to notice any other girls you see when you're together so that she starts feeling insecure. Say things like "Have you ever thought about wearing your hair like that girl?"

>GIve her a pet name. Something sweet like "Honey". She'll love answering to it. Use that in public. In private - when you take control - You call her "Bitch". Wen you're fucking start calling her a "Sexy Bitch". Use it often and eventually you drop the "Sexy"

Continued

But what if the girl says no to any of the things I tell her to do and she doesn't seem like she likes it when I'm demanding?

>When you go out to eat - Order for her. At first choose things from the menu that you know she'll love "Let me order for you - She'll have the _________, it's her favorite". Then start ordering things she wont care for and if she protests say "Just try it" - Work your way up to the point where when you go out she will sit quietly expecting you to order what you want her to eat and and accept that she'll have to like whatever it is.

>Take control in the bedroom. You control the tone and the pace. If she wants to make sweet love - You fuck the shit out of her. If she wants on top - You tell her how fast, go up and down, do circles, etc. But in the end you roll her off of you and finish on her. Make sure she gets used to getting fucked with your hands on her neck, progressively add more pressure and work your way up to choke her when she's cumming so she associates the two together.

>Introduce bondage into your relationship. I put this separate from my advice on sex because you want to start it separately. Start it as a game. Tell her you have a fantasy you want to explore with her. Best way to get the ball rolling is to watch "Shades of Grey" -
She'll probably even think getting tied up was her idea. There's plenty of online resources on bondage and degradation - Again just start slow. Work your way up to Japanese rope bondage (It's worth it).

>Begin roleplaying and use costumes. Allow her to pick whatever she wants at first, then suggest things like "You'd look so hot in a cheerleader outfit" - Eventually you'll want to get her into a school girl outfit. Having her call you "Daddy" right out the gate might be jarring if she hasn't been abused before so start with having her call you "Mister" and phase in "Daddy" when the timing is right.

Anyways, hope you find this useful

tie her down and rape her, then she won't have a choice!

Dub-Dubs don't lie

How about you show her, then we know with what we are working with. Prefer nude or in lingerie! You can tell alot on the underwear and pose she is having

Is this your girl?

Drug her

Lol. Any tips on what to use? Rohipnol is not an option

Any downer will do the trick.

So if I use morphine 50 mg, how much should I use?

Won't need that much if she doesn't have a tolerance

user got more of her?

I don't actually do anything, she does it

How the fuck does she even eat?

Make fetlife accounts and get involved in your local kink community. Make friends, go to parties, and let her see others submitting. She'll like what she sees and fall in line.

right?!

then maybe some user on the internet gave you bad info and not all girls are the same? like, the simple fact that all guys are not into this should tell you that not all girls will be either.

also, it's not really advice. he basically just tells you to start treating her like a sub gradually and it'll just work out.

opiates kill sex drive. literally on morphine right now and getting hard enough to fuck requires constant stimulation. Actually cumming is basically impossible (did it once, totally unsatisfying).

if you want a drug to make her randy and horny and whatnot, get some coke (good coke, if you can't get good quality don't bother, it'll have the opposite effect).

if you can't get coke, try to get some dexedrine. if you can't get that, try adderall or some other amphetamine.
and get some benzos for the comedown.

You have to make her do that? What the fuck does she do in bed then?

When it's bad, yogurt and smoothies

I know that feel.
My gf is tiny and delicate but loves kinky shit.
I can throat fuck her for a while but after about 10 minutes of it her jaw locks up and then I need to fuck her pussy. She can only handle like 30 minutes of fucking and then she gets really sore because she's so tight and she can't enjoy sex for like 3 or 4 days because of it.
I'd like to be able to fuck her ass when she is sore like that but she can only get the head of my cock in before it hurts too much for her. Was thinking about getting a butt plug training kit for her.

tell her to do it
thats what i did.
apparently she has a rape fantasy also.

I cheated on my wife with her disgusting hambeast cousin, and when she asked me why I said it's because her cousin let me do anal (she didn't) and swallowed (she didn't).

She threatened to leave me, of course, but her family is trash and she depends on me financially, plus I pretended to feel bad.

So now, my wife lets me do anal (regularly) and swallows (rarely), plus I still fuck her cousin behind her back.

I too dated this girl
Fucking CM, fine piece of ass but bitched about her jaw all the time