Would you rather be president of the United States for two terms with an 80% approval rate or a hall of fame NFL player...

Would you rather be president of the United States for two terms with an 80% approval rate or a hall of fame NFL player that gets two rings?

out of those two choices probably the president.

I'd choose the nfl option all day. Imagine the excitement.

I choose the NEET option.

>Excitement

I can't think of anything more exciting than being arguably the most powerful man in the world with access to nukes while finding out where we keep the aliens.

>get one of the hardest job in the world for 8 years or have fun throwing balls with friends while getting rich

Stupid question

If you don't pick being the president you are a moron

what's nfl? I head it stopped being relevant this season for some reason or the other, but that's about it.

president is without a doubt more impressive, consequential and prestigious. I'm not sure the lifestyle of president/retired president is something I'd enjoy tho.

One of 45 presidents.
One of 1000+ players.

Explain why

this
the NFL will literally go underwater within the next decades while dear leaders will be around for quite a while

or not born in the US

Obviously the situation will mean you are American

Being a president is one of the most stressful jobs in the world. No thanks. I'd rather be a comfy athlete with multiple rings and a great legacy.

>implying triggering leftists and ordering drone strikes on hajjis is stressful
My hair would probably stop graying if I was President

US President, so I can finally introduce the metric system in the US and piss off rednecks and hillbillies

president

then i'll sign an executive order awarding me two NFL rings

then i'll resign

What position in the NFL?

If you're a linemen you get forgotten about anyway for the most part. If you're a QB you stay a legend forever.

>80% approval rating

Unless you genocide everyone that doesn't have extreme right beliefs you are not going to get 80% approval rating triggering lefties. You'd have to just be a pandering keep them all happy kind of president...pussy

it's a 24 h job and you can't go out and fuck every girl you see

>you can't go out and fuck every girl you see
Oh?

If the approval rating comes from improving the lives of the average American i would go with president

President. I would oversee a Maoist revolution then fuck off back to Europe

hmmmm........this really gets my noggin joggin

i want to remember how to spell my own name in ten years so i'm gonna say president

>80% approval raiding

That shit's unheard of, you'd be the GOAT President. Of course I'd pick that.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

apart from the stress that comes with the job, while a nfl qb might have seasonal stress (ie pressure in the playoffs) as president you are face of the country every day, even if someone could deal with that pressure it ages them and twists part of them

Too late.

The nukes are practically already underway to Mexico.

Football just for the practical reason of the money. The president makes something like half a million a year, while top paid NFL player makes that in a game and that's not even counting endorsement deals.

>80% approval rating in a super-partisan country

Move over Abe Lincoln, I'm officially the greatest president in US history

If the 80% approval is guaranteed no matter what I do then I'll just go play golf and fuck secretaries all day

I'm not a statist

ITT: fatfucks that think being a pro athlete is just waking up and going to the game and not working out every day and studying game tape.

I'll take most powerful man in the world, thanks.