Anyone else tired of this new right wing Sup Forums ?

Anyone else tired of this new right wing Sup Forums ?

The white supremacy meme, the Drumpf meme...

It's all so stale and boring.

I miss the old Sup Forums

The nuclear Paul, the libertarian debates...

"Who will build the roads"

Why did it have to turn into this shit where 18 year old edgy rebellious Nazi-wannabes post the word "Nigger" and feel great about themselves

RIP Sup Forums

I miss the Jewish conspiracy stuff.
But yeah this place is a disaster now.
I just come here to see what's in the news.

That's what happens when people try to be edgy when posting nazi shit for shits and giggles, and suddenly actual nazis think they have found similar minds. Repeat that for a few years and you have todays Sup Forums

Lol newfags

Pol is working as intended

"new"

If you want a certain kind of discussion you should start that kind of discussion, not whine and complain that nobody else is doing it for you.

Fuck off, nigger.

those things are politically incorrect right now, so the board is working exactly as intended. cry more.

>muh money bombs
The Ronulans were worse than the Bernouts.

>and suddenly actual nazis think they have found similar minds.
Yes, this is probably what actually happened. We need some affirmative action on Sup Forums to get rid of the Stormweenies.

Fuck off faggot this board has always been pro white

Show me a "stormweenie" thread on pol right now, newfag

I agree, man.

Trump's alright.. but he could easily turn out to be a huge disappointment.. I think in some ways Sanders is less likely to flip on his antiestablishmentarianism... but neither one of em is as cool as Ron Paul.

I only come here now for trump memes and to lol about the news, and now that Trump has the nomination more or less.. I dunno what's left for me here

Realize that Sup Forums is only good for shitposting and move on somewhere else. It's a lost case. People haven't been actually talking about politics for years.

"White" is a meaningless word.

>The nuclear Paul, the libertarian debates...

Good riddance, libertarians were yet another bunch of 'experts' borne out of young adult population with no stable income to call their own.

>new
The only new thing here is (you) leftist scum

Fine european genetics you sub human

You need to be either cynical (let them eat cake) or very naive (the free market will solve all these problems) to be a libertarian - so it's not much of a surprise that libertarians (either cynics that hate poor people or naive and stupid) eventually turn into nazis.

not an argument

This. Sup Forums is satire, stormfags should pack up and go back.

Lol this must be one of those raid threads where a bunch of proxy fags jerk each other off about how shitty Sup Forums is for being racist

Sup Forums has always been racist as fuck. It used to be 100x worse back in 2009. Just goes to show you how much PC culture has influenced people.

Why does income make a difference?

Your whole country is a meme

Link a "stormfag" thread on Sup Forums then. Should be easy, right?

Yesterdays "libertarians" are just todays bernie bots.

Neither of them put any serious thought into this shit. The pendulum swings.

The jewish stuff is no longer interesting to anyone who has been around for longer than a few months. It's newfag education. It should probably be sticked instead of that stupid logical fallacy image no one reads anymore.

Oh personally I don't mind it. Keeps the normies and shills away mostly, and sometimes gives valuable insights. But there used to be so much more.

Sup Forums used to be racist, probably even more racist than now, but it had a veneer of self-consciousness at least

If the Habbo raids happened today Sup Forums would unironically chew everyone out for using a black dude as a mascot and betraying le white heritage

Sup Forums is cringe not because it's waciss, it's cringe because it's so humorless and preachy, just like tumblr SJWs

>le Sup Forums is stormweenies now

No. Sup Forums is Sup Forums. And it just so happens you can equate our beliefs with those similar to some meme website that gets spouted on reddit.

So I am not included in the category "white"? You just said I am a sub human. I have purely European genetics as my ancestors never moved anywhere.

You said European genetics, so are south Italians still white?

I think this guy nailed it on the head desu

Still can't find a "stormweenie" thread, faggot?

>are south italians white

case by case basis, you test them and the genetic test tells you what % European they are

It's a shame Sup Forums is taking itself seriously; it used to be fucking hilarious.

Donald Trump is the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums.

Before it was just ruthless 100% Nazism. It was a massive hugbox, but at least it was entertaining. Now it's just edgy run of the mill conservatism.

It would not surprise me if Donald Trump is controlled opposition to defang the far-right.

>ITT redditors pretend that they've been here for years and shill

Most of them are.

r u mad? u sound rustled

STFU Austrian stable boy.

Agreed. Good post, Britfriend.

So you can't find one. Congratulations.

You cucked yourself.

>filename

kek'd

>Sup Forums used to be racist

It was ironic racism.

>Sup Forums is cringe not because it's waciss, it's cringe because it's so humorless and preachy

Absolutely. Sup Forums has become inverted SJWs.

Yawn...

There's no Libertarianism without whiteness

That's why many Libertarians silently support Trump and such

You're not white. You've revoked your white status and would be put up against a wall and shot in a sane world. Kill yourself.

Waste of Dub on dubs.
/new/sman here. Sup Forums is running as intended. Don't like it? GB2R.

Alert alert, suspicious shit detected! The OP is committing suspicious phrasing choices at an alarming rate.

>"Anyone tired of X kind of Y?"
>"The X meme"
>"I miss the old X"
>"Why did X become Y, Z..."

Why is OP making threads complaining about the current state, instead of actually making these threads he claims to miss?
Because he is either a shill or a unique snowflake wishing Sup Forums to change itself without actually contributing to this change.

You have been warned.

>slav
>white
are you kekking us

Is your old Sup Forums people sitting around bitching because other people aren't doing the thinking for them?

You jelly cause our GDP/capita is 300% of yours? :^)

it's funny because it shows how wishy washy this site is and will be whatever is anti-mainstream, Sup Forums was liberal as fuck when bush was in power, then libertarian as fuck in obamas first term, then nazi as fuck when SJWism kicked off, now mad for Trump, and it's so predictable I know for a fact this place will be crawling with MGTOW types when hillary inevitably wins, because that will be the new edgy counter culture

anyone but memers are fools for thinking they're in good company on here

>Doesn't like Nazis
>Doesn't like the right wing pol
>Feels bad about niggers
>Associates "Swastika" with Nazis
>Completely ignores that Hindus use swastika for prosperity and happiness
Go fuck yourself faggot

>would be put up against a wall and shot in a sane world. Kill yourself.
Woah, careful with that edge you might cut yourself :^)
Another thing with you newfriends is this incessant use of the word cück, it's just cück cück cück cück all the time. You're a living, breathing meme.

>why won't mug lejun talk about the inside jokes that were popular last year when I joined annoonamoose
K

>Why does income make a difference?

'Strangely' enough, most commie/libertarian idealists tend to distance themselves from their ideologies the moment they are capable of supporting themselves with their own work and money.

Communists - because they realise that they suddenly loathe economical parasites;

Libertarians - because they suddendly realise how much harder they would have been screwed under their system.

This.

yeah, stop cultural appropriation now!

Oh look its this thread again...

> and suddenly actual nazis think they have found similar minds. Repeat that for a few years and you have todays Sup Forums

All you faggots bemoaning this, suck it up. Ignore Trump threads. Post an epic thread about who will pay for the roads.

>I miss the Jewish conspiracy stuff.

Then make a fucking jew thread.

>Claims is an echo chamber
>Asked for an example
>Still hasn't provided one

Ive been here for years now. The Lolbertarians were always a minority as long as Ive been here.

>Why did it have to turn into this shit where 18 year old edgy rebellious Nazi-wannabes post the word "Nigger" and feel great about themselves

Mostly because Americans cannot express themselves the way they do here in public while keeping a job and a social life. The first amendmend protects them agsinst the government, but not against the social tyranny in the US. So the come here and meme.

Do you realize that you are potraying a dying caricature of the right from 1968? It even stopped being funny by 1970.

Actually, between the shitposts, you have interesting debates here. You just have to follow the good discussions (avoid the b8 obviously) and you'll see brilliant minds discussing philosophy and economy. Hell, I just come from a thread where we had a debate on the EFTA and the best way to benefit from the "one market" created by the EU without abandoning the soveignty of a country.

That being said, you're a faggot, Piotr.

>donald trump
>conservative

He's an embarrassment to conservatism

The real problem is that pol is too fucking fast

When we made le epic threads about the roads, the board was turtle speed tier

It's an indicator of success and shows you are grown up and can work to support yourself.

Fuck off. Sup Forums is what it has to be when it has to be it. We're in preservation of western culture and Christianity mode.

Enjoy Trump saving the fucking free world you ungrateful little shit.

I know well what svastika in Sanskrit means ("all is well" approximately) and that it 's a good luck sign. The way it is presented and rotated in the top image is obviously a reference to a the Hakenkreuz, the Nazi "swastika", you dumb Nazi fuck.

> ignorance.jpg
A strawman.
> violence, fear and hate are not normal.jpg
The autism.

>Slovenians
>White

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006. You?
No lies or pretending, let's just honestly disclose the year we joined Sup Forums.

Yeah, this is funny.

>be Sup Forumsack
>democracy is just a popularity contest!
>overwhelmingly support a candidate just because he has meme status and says funny things on twitter, ignoring the fact that aside from opposition to illegal immigration he supports a lot of degenerate shit and is a wishy-washy populist
>shit all over the actual dominionist candidate because he's not their meme master

The libertarians were the invader refugee scum. I remember this place before they came.

the caricature actually looks like a normal slavic dude

>Austrians

I think those people are still present, they just don't post as much as butthurt conservatives that are butthurt about everything.
And well, you know how it is with arguing over the internet.. even if you win, you're still retarded. So why wasting your time with arguing with someone, rather just let him post what he needs and let it slip away..

>I have no arguments
>I can't produce an extemporaneous example of my claims
>I will now fall back on "my dad works for Nintendo

That thing is part Slav.

you nailed it m8

>Completely ignores that Hindus use swastika for prosperity and happiness

lel, tell that to the glue sniffing skinhead degenerates i see round my way cause it's not really working for them

What about him?
What's the excuse?

An anti-christ? Or did you misspell "anarchist"?

Just an exception.

>joined
wat

Newfag or shill.

Shitposting.

This.

This thing too. The threads complaining about a board are shitty threads.

Only a kike or non-white would say that.

Great post mate.

>joined Sup Forums
>joined

This. Even when Sup Forums supported Ron Paul it was mostly his non-interventionism, audit-the-fed that appealed. Plus he had the dankest memes at the time.

I have noticed some changes here, more bait, more bait taking newfriends and less serious discussion. This was mostly moot fucking with the users here. But from what I'm seeing the grass is no longer looking greener to those who went to the other place. We may be getting some oldfriends back soon.

You're not fooling anyone reddit, I've been coming to Sup Forums since 2008. It's always been racist. It used to be obnoxiously racist during raids just to offend people, true. But it was still founded out of legitimate beliefs.

meanwhile a thread potentially of that very nature was just deleted all thanks to you, OP.

Nah, "white" is a word that makes sense in America.

In Europe there's no "white", traditionally. There is Italian, Austrian, German, French, etc.

And we hated each other most of the history. Look at this thread, an Austrian was being racist towards me because I'm Slovenian.

This is business as usual in Europe. We don't see each others as "whites". There is intra-"white" racism all the time.

Only in America where the national differences got melted away there emerged a "whiteness".

>threads complaining about a board are shitty threads.
aye, it's the epitome ineptness.

So you're telling me you never registered and created a profile here?

So where's the thread?

Hitler used swastika on Nazi flag.
You are now using swastika to portray Nazis.
You are doing the same thing Hitler did.
Congratulations Faggot, you played yourself.
And a swastika remains a swastika no matter
how much you rotate it out of your cultural
ignorance faggot. Welcome to the Nazi club.

I can agree with this

I have to agree. Colonial nations are at a disadvantage since nationalistic and ethnic roots inherently blur.
That's part of the reason I try to use "European" in lieu of "White" when I try to have conversations about ethnicity with other people.
The common stateless slave-descendant disapora nigger can still call himself "Black" though.