How do you become a leader while hating your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

>Blocks everything with any forms of anti-immigration on social media and youtube not allowing the citizens to be open to free information or conclude their own opinions outside of what the state owned media tells them
>Sends people to jail for writing anything or saying anything that implies anti-immigration
>Not allowed to wave your countries flag
>Must accept millions of undocumented people into your country
>Website that tells refugees how to fuck white women properly
>Jobs that won't hire you because they are told by the government to prioritize hiring of refugees
>Fat ugly communist leader that throws her own flag away at a public event in front of everybody
>Cover ups of rape and assaults caused by refugees

I'm beginning to think Germany is more cucked than Sweden now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oldMTT_4k4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really wish someone would just kill the cunt...

I would but i don't have a gun/knife, don't know where she'd be next plus i live in sweden soo it's not plausible

The inhabitants of the country hate themselves, that's why a leader who learned that the west is her enemy and must be exterminated in communist youth camp is best for them.

simple: rule a country that's hated by its own people.

don't look at pol.

most germans i met are absolute cucks who are still trying to apologize for the holocaust.

If digits, on April 20th of next year, the spirit of Der Führer will kill her in her sleep

refugees are free worker drones, the rest is damage control to not lose too many votes. waving little flags in degenerate

Top kek. Germans unionically believe third worlders crossed 11 safe countries to work in Germany.

ok

She is Stasi in her bones.

The Germans don't understand moderation. They always get caught up in mass frenzies, whether it's extreme nationalism, extreme communism, or extreme social marxism. The people adopt their chosen viewpoint and anyone who doesn't choose it too deserves death or social ostracism.

The Stasi had a far more complex informant and police state organization than even the Russians. Everything was bugged and monitored. Every one who delineated from the official state line was an enemy of the state.

That same philosophy is being applied to people who want a more reasonable immigration policy.

Merkel is a manifestation of the rot in the German psyche.

T-They didn't?

Please anyone in germany, just kill her already

she's a fucking cunt. she's basically germany's payback for all the wars

they will, there's nothing else to do here

If you consider raping your women to be work, ok.

At least it's good you thought about it. Traitors must die

It's like seeing Hitler and not doing anything to help him, it's a civil duty

Merkel shows her disgusting face at public events in Germany every now and then.
She has nothing to fear because Germans actually love her, they just appear to complain a lot, without acting.

>The Germans don't understand moderation. They always get caught up in mass frenzies, whether it's extreme nationalism, extreme communism, or extreme social marxism

You actually thinking this yourself is why you are cucked fucking children.

You don't really believe this to be true, do you?
That you are not all relatively well informed adults who can be trusted to make important decisions?

Cuck! Cuck!

Reported

Big deal, fucking Sup Forums comments, like they would do something.

they will have to work eventually, do you think they're going to stay unemployed? lol, i bet there will be some kind of law passed to hunt down NEETs as well so everyone works :^)

lol, like im threatened, i have nothing

No way she's doing it from her own will.

Soros, Erdogan, or some other figure of importance might have some serious dirt on her that could ruin her life, so they make her ruin her own country. They must be blackmailing her, there is NO WAY someone could destroy their own nation just for fun.

That doesn't excuse her actions though, the security of the nation must come first before your own reputation.

Sure but be careful, you could get reported by traitors. But misty purples while pretend to report you but it's just to scare you, they are not really reporting.

misty purples?

>I would but i don't have a gun/knife
Why not?

She is East-German, basically a communist.

You think we gave up with just the fall of the Berlin Wall ? :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=oldMTT_4k4s

The communist party gets all their votes from neets and women, they will do everything to keep them happy.

Most people's sorry my phone corrected me

Live in appartment with cuck redpill parents, so no luck there, can't join military...

Merkel

Isnt she a jew?

Somebody still has to work, tho.

Why the hell aren't you guys doing anything to impeach that woman? You guys are gonna become the next sweden.

They won't let you get something for hunting either?

Cucked Germans who feel guilty for the 6 gorillion.

Yes, her maiden name comes from the name of the Polish jew ghetto in Krakow.

Ain't got the contacts

You need contacts? Can't you just get a license?

+ antisocial fuck

Well that settles it.

Only flies, birds and planes go over my head

Just get a shooting license already

>She has nothing to fear because Germans actually love her

Nah, they don't like her. But still will follow her like a sheep follows shepherd. That's the retarded German thinking of "even if we don't like her and disagree with her, we still will follow her orders, because she's our leader".

She should be hanged for archtreason, not only of Germany, but of the whole Europe.

and hypothetically if i did, how much more damage will the cucks have done by that time?
>Get a gun into germany
Yeah right

Germany is a meme country that has been perfectly designed to fuck Europe's shit up.
From the gauls to the holy roman empire, from prussia to the third reich and now with the EU they are just continually fucking europe's shit up.

A gun is just something that is good to have.

>be you
>spray tan your skin shit colored
>dye your hair shit colored
>pretend to be a refugee and sneak into Germoney
>shoot everything
>be applauded as a hero

did an emu bully you at school or why are you this mad at germany being the evil of the european continent? It's simply not true.

>The communist party

who would that be?

>Jobs that won't hire you because they are told by the government to prioritize hiring of refugees

complete lie

>Not allowed to wave your countries flag

another lie

>Sends people to jail for writing anything or saying anything that implies anti-immigration

and the last lie
rest is somewhat true.

>>Sends people to jail for writing anything or saying anything that implies anti-immigration
Change that one into
>People loose their jobs and even kids for writing anti-refugee comments on their social media
and it's true

better. but also not really common . Dont write nazi stuff and 1488 when they already got shit on you.
They dont kick in the door when you wrote "i dont know about these refugees" , thats how all these hype pol dudes make it sounds.
Just like cologne was some gigantic gang rape with half naked screaming women running in panic etc.