I work at in a private airport, and was organizing in the parts department. and i found this bag at the bottom of a box...

i work at in a private airport, and was organizing in the parts department. and i found this bag at the bottom of a box.. any ideas of what it is?

it's salt

doesnt look like drugs

>b

but why in a bag like this? its too coarse for blow. i was thinking maybe meth? but who does meth and works/goes to a private airport?

Snort some and report back to us if you live.

yeah idk about that, with my luck its anthrax haha

Dried semen sorry OP looks like your going to have to snort it

To me it looks like soon- to- be- liquified AIDS.
Sometimes the KGB leaves these bags around airports. Word is that only a true faggot posseses the insight needed to find such an item.

Any man who sniffs this will become the faggot OP is. OP, already possessing said amount of faggotry, will receive zero beneficial effects upon taking in the bag's ingredients. (Since he already has AIDS and is, once again, a massive fucking faggot.)

I wouldn't try it. If it's Fentanyl you'll die

snort it and see, faggot

Bath salts or kgb aids

heres some dumped out

JUST SNORT IT

too scared!

Calling it for KGB AIDS.

this is true, another OP found one in another airport a couple of days ago

thats salt my nigger,

that much cocaine or molly would be worth thousands

stuff some of it up your ass, post results

taste a little bit
>if your tongue gets numb -> coke
>like washing powder -> speed
could be keta as well

im gunna let the thread die.. i don't want to risk this and I'm don't want to test it on myself.
sorry Sup Forumsfags

them crystals, i think keta.

...whats keta?

Pretty sure its cristal

ketamin. fucking awesome. make it small and snort a little bit. 2cm line. tell me how it tastes, how you feel and i tell you what it is. don't worry it's not heroin or meth. heroin is brown, meth orange/pink

crystals are usually bigger, if it is, it's shit.

If it was anthrax you'd be a dead man walking the second you opened the bag

I agree, looks like ket. I take and sell ket, it's the bomb if you're tipsy/pissed. Have a nice few drinks then have a small line and you'll be like spaghetti it's amazing. Not too much if it's your first time.

Taste one of the crystals and report back. That little of anything won't fuck you up.

Looks like meth to me, high purity one, burn it a little inhale a little, write back

Do you retards realize that there are hundreds of RCs that also often come in small crystals? This could be literally anything, there's nothing here to suggest that it's K.

No I didn't realize that thank u

Mdma?

Nope

taste it, if its bitter and fizzy its a drug

More than likely a research chemical. A small amount could take you a long way if it is. Be very cautious.

Get a testing kit online if you plan to keep it

This

it could be some fresh 4 aco or some shit. It's just as course