Well there's no getting out of this one. Trump's son isn't too bright. Like father like son...

Well there's no getting out of this one. Trump's son isn't too bright. Like father like son. He incriminated himself when he released a slew of emails containing very damning evidence showing collusion with the Russians at levels never even anticipated.

>$33M paid by the Kremlin to the Trump campaign

>Promises made by campaign to cut economic sanctions against Russia if "you can help us win the presidency".

>Payment (see point 1) for a cease fire in Syria when he becomes president

>Used the Miss Universe Pageant as a front for funneling money from Putin to Trump.

I mean holy fuck, this is the biggest thing like this to ever happen in history, and conservatives are still droning on with the tired old fake news meme. This in itself should be considered a criminal act, on par with Nazi sympathizing in WW2 Germany. These people need to be punished, along with everyone involved and everyone responsible.

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com
washingtonpost.com/politics/a-revelation-unlike-any-other-in-the-russia-investigation/2017/07/11/7985fa14-666b-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake News

Suck it, libtards. Trump is the nest president we've had in decades.

This story will be nothing. Hyped up because Trump is winning.

Nice dubs but just because yoi greentext doesnt make it true

I think they are exagerting at best they can prove a meeting happened but we lack the contents of said meeting

any rich persons lawyer is gonna get em off on that alone

(Psst! Trump is a traitor).

>Promises made by campaign to cut economic sanctions against Russia if "you can help us win the presidency".

You done goofed again OP

drudgereport.com

cnn on suicide watch

Allowing a foreign enemy to infiltrate our government from within is something that no American should stand for. Everyone call for his resignation now! Call your local representative, this cannot be allowed to continue.

intelligence agents have already given us the context of the meeting, and it isn't good. OP pointed out some of these things.

>drudgereport.com
>credible

tinfoil much?

>believing CNN

>fake news

And the source of this? Oh yea there is none

>$33M paid by the Kremlin to the Trump campaign

Source?

You source fags would not believe anything provided to you anyways.

Op does it hurt to be as stupid as you are? I am asking for a Russian friend.

Cnn, fbi, cia, msnbc, nyt, washinton post, etc etc. Whats your source, oh yea drudge proven go be wrong 99.99% of the time by cnn

this!

trumppettes call fake news on anything that flies in the face of their limited worldview.

Show me where the FBI, or CIA have officially (not muh anonymous sources) made any such claim.

Protip: you can't

>>makes extraordinary claim
>>asked for source or proof
>>you wont belive it anyway so i wont tell you
Libcuck logic

No i call anything fake news with no source or an anonymois source that cant be verified. What laws have been broken? Oh yea none.

Mueller already went on TV and stated this you simpleton.

Collusion, ie taking information (or attempting to) to aide a political campaign......Ooops!

We caught him red handed. As red as the Communist flag of Russia. Oh, Trump. You treasonous piece of shit.

Democratic congressmen are convening a special committee of psychiatrists and other doctors to determine whether or not Donald Trump is fit for office. It is their belief due to strong evidence that he is not, so they plan on invoking the 25th amendment which allows congress to remove a sitting president who is deemed unfit to serve.

Maryland Rep. Jamie Raskin, who also teaches constitutional law at American University, has examined President Trump and his wild rants made on his Twitter account, and believes that their is strong legal evidence of his mental unfitness to continue serving as president. He is leading the committee which is working toward removing the president under the 25th amendment.

A REVELATION UNLIKE ANY OTHER
washingtonpost.com/politics/a-revelation-unlike-any-other-in-the-russia-investigation/2017/07/11/7985fa14-666b-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html

He's clearly not going to be president for a whole lot longer in light of this solid evidence showing collusion with Russia.

Can you say high treason?

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/Submit
noun
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Oops doesnt meet the definition, unless you consider any meeting to get dirt on someone collusion then hilary, nyt, cnn, etc would all be guilty of the same thing. The meeting was not illegal, no secret info was exchanged, least nothing that was use and no one was decieved

This is what cuckservatives do when they can't refute an argument.

Children acting like children.

So whe hilarys campaign release dirt on trump, that was collusion by your definition?

>then hilary

B-But b-but Hillary.....

Pssst. She's not the president.

So basically the losers just have to get an "expeet" to say they are mentally unfit now......

>asked for source
>you wouldn't believe my source anyway lel drumpf
>doesn't post source

>treason?

I don't think you really know what that word means.

And that fact doesnt make it legal. Thats like trump killing someone to get elected and hillary killing somone also but losing. Doesnt mesn she didnt commit a crime. Im simpky saying by YOUR definition both are equally guilty. So treat them both the SAME. Oh but i forgot your canidate lost because muh russians

Only the Russians were promised lifting of sanctions and other bits, like being left alone in Syria. Seems to me Trump just announced a cease fire in Syria. That certainly doesn't help the whole situation as it looks really bad in light of this.

Promising a foreign government something in exchange for the information that they were given *is* in fact treason.