Past few days have been slow and boring

How about ya?~

>mfw thinking of you hurting

nice, what are you listenning to?
I'm doing homework xd

w-what

Random stuff. I'm on that right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXl5x1edtRk

that's quite nice! it reminds me of warhammer with a title like "gloryhammer" and "rise of the chaos wizards" haha

Would you be interested in the position of a full-time shota maid?

Can I join in here? I don't have avatar pics but I am desperately lonely and depressed and on drugs.

Never really got into WH but I hear it's pretty cool~

hai?~

I'd rather be a full time catgirl maid~

H-h-hai~

i would love to :o
it's really nice i play chaos and my friend plays good guys^^

No degenerate junkie maggots pls

Anyone is welcome to join, I'm here to chill and if you wanna chill you're welcome to :3

I really have no idea what anything is in WH ;w;

The loser gets raepd?

yes pls b my friend
it is basically a fantasy setting thrown into space :p
i do anyway i play as slaanesh femboys!

>fantasy setting thrown into space
Probably the only kind of fantasy setting I'd be okay with

it is nice indeed
>not teasing 8 foot space marines into wanting your boipucci

Beating Darkest Dungeon was a mistake. Now I don't know what to do anymore.

you're literally just posting anime pics. that's not a conversation!

Sorry. What do you want to talk about?!

Hey, can you faggots tell me how to get women?

I'm not buying this confidence doctrine people are preaching since they seem to believe that and appearance are the only issues involved.

I really want to meet people with my own interests.

Step 1 to get women
be a faggot.
There is no step 2

Trust me. I've attracted girls more often than guys.

>Hey, can you faggots tell me how to get women?
You might be in the wrong thread there user.

Read the dark tower!! it's my favorite book ever, its sooo good. the first book is sorta dry but it is such a cool series, seriously the best. My other favorite book is Dune to give you an idea of my tastes.

I'd love to be your friend, seriously.

You put me on the spot like that and I've got... nothing.

I recently finished Legion (super cool show) and Mistborn (extra super cool book), so if anyone wants to talk about either of those (or something else, seriously anything) I'm game.

go back to that other thread man. Outside of looks and personality there isn't anything you can do. Work on your looks, live an interesting life, stop shitting up Sup Forums threads, join Tinder, uh, stop shitting up Sup Forums threads is the main one. at least threads I'm in.

How do I get a pure Sup Forums femboy/trap housewife?

You know its sounds crazy.... but I actually believe you.
However, I think I would have to change my initial goals for that work.

Also i've already done that and I decided being a faggot was too gay for me.

sit down, this is a big one...
I don't think real life traps exist. I know, your first thought is to kill yourself, BUT (and it's a big butt), think of the future!! Specifically, once VR/brain interfaces are real (next ~30ish years), you can literally spend all day fucking cute traps

Dark Tower was good but sadly King has a way of fucking up his books in weird ways. Strangely he's one of my favorite writers but fuck me he see to enjoy turning a great story into shit fast near the end.

>a pure Sup Forums femboy/trap housewife
Why would I know?

I-I still have a bunch of books by Peter Hamilton to finish first ;w;

>go back to that other thread man. Outside of looks and personality there isn't anything you can do. Work on your looks, live an interesting life, stop shitting up Sup Forums threads, join Tinder, uh, stop shitting up Sup Forums threads is the main one. at least threads I'm in.

Sorry I invaded your safe space. I was just having conversation I thought. I wasn't taking it too seriously at this point.
Just wanted some more opinions, guess I forgot that most of the same people are on all these threads..

what are your interests, friend?

I haven't finished it yet (i know, not finishing your favorite book is lame but I can't bring myself to do it yet) so no spoily oilys pls

Because you're half a fag

Trannyscat and /x/

I won't I'm just saying if you are a fan of King you kind of know about his way of writing. I have no idea of I'm excited about the new IT movie or dreading it.

I don't know man, sounds a little gay for my blood.

King is a fucking SJW shill faggot

I'm not half of one, I'm a full blown faggot.

Shart 4 daddy?

geez dude, that was some pretty light ribbing mixed with actual advice. Sup Forums really has a thinner skin than it used to. Also you have a whole thread dedicated to you whining about being unpopular so...

Spend most of my time reading, listening/playing music (more listening lately), drugs, hanging with friends, and watching tv. Somewhere along the line I became a boring person who basically just consumes media and drugs that other people make.

sorry, not giving you much to work with. also, promise to stop with all the self deprecating bullshit, I know its a bit of a buzzkill.

So you're basically a useless vain parasite?

>IT has a gangbang of 12 year old kids
>Carry is about a girl getting her period and destroying the town because of super religious mother broke her
>The movie Creepshow he beats his actual kid for reading pulp fiction comics
King is fucking great. The only issue is that in the 90's he got better after going through tons of shit and after that you can see it really made his work less interesting.

don't worry, in this trap fucking VR future, all penises (penii?) will have femininity slider. Just set that baby to max and it'll be totally straight

no way i love reading too! what do you read?

Are you the meow guy?

Nyaa~~ here>.

If you're referring to my first post in the few shota threads I dare posting in, then yes, that is me~

So hai :3
or meow~

I have a lot of flaws but I don't really see how you got vain out of that.

dude just ignore him, anyone who says something like that unironically can't really be argued with. well, shouldn't be argued with at least, wont accomplish anything but wasted time and effort.

True. So ready for IT?

Stars

Like I said, I don't frequent these boards a lot so I forgot that most people go through a lot of different threads so it was likely that a couple people from these threads were in here.

I didn't connect that some one posting "please talk to me" and a picture of a fox kid meant that the conversation was exclusively about traps.

Also that wasn't my thread nor was I complaining about being unpopular, I actually said the exact opposite multiple times and the entire thread was nothing but an echo chamber of popular opinions.

Sorry I brought it up in a another thread after the other died. Ill think better about that in future. ( im also drinking a bit)

You seem like a nice guy from you other comments to people but I think you are assuming a lot about me.

really? that's great, none of my friends really read, the only one who did is in jail right now :(

I'll read just about anything fiction, and some nonfiction if it's written for entertainment (biographies, pop science, history, ect.). Favorite books are Dune and the Dark Tower.

Recently read Enders Game (which has hugely disappointing for me, lot of hype for it but found it pretty dull) and the first Mistborn book (which was AWESOME!! so good. it's been a while since a book has surprised me so much.

If anyone has read Speaker of the Dead, would you recommend it? I didn't like enders game but I've heard Speaker was pretty different

I never actually saw the first one. Me and a friend tried watching it at an all-night sleepover thing in highschool but we only had the first disc, omg that was so infuriating. The only part of the book I read was the tasteful (not really, lol) sewer kid gangbag scene.

I wish I didn't live in the city, I like looking at the night sky.

>I didn't connect that some one posting "please talk to me" and a picture of a fox kid meant that the conversation was exclusively about traps.
I-I didn't say that conversation was exclusively about traps ;w;

>Enders Game
I've only seen the movie. But I liked the movie a lot.

dude, look at what you posted. look at what I posted. step back a bit. let it go. it's not important.

there are other things you could be doing right now, and you will never get this time back, and someday you will be dead and have had wasted some of your incredibly precious time alive trying to justify yourself to me, a total stranger.

also, i'd say barely 40% of this thread has been about traps. if traps are only 50% gay, that'd make this thread about 100% straight by my math.

>I wish I didn't live in the city, I like looking at the night sky.
Same... just see a few of them >.

as much as I love the sky, I'd love to live in the city for a bit. all those people, I'm sure at least a few of them would like me.

Lucky you, I can only see the moon ;w;
I think I might go take some time off in the country just for that sky during my night walks.

I don't like the city at all, I can't stand the noise and the lights and everything.

Yes i'm wasting my time with you, a total stranger, on the internet, like everyone else here. Why is that even brought up?

I already apologized to you and you still hate me. Never mind then, have a good day.

Also i'm a math major and I would say this thread is at least 70% gay.

Im sure lots of people like you!!!

Can't you drive out of the city a bit to look at the stars? Not as nice as standing on your back porch but you can make a pretty nice evening out of it. Bring some food and drink, smoke if your into that, blankets, and make a night out of it.

I'm sure city life has its own problems but I'd still like to try it someday.

I live in the suburbs, most of the people around here are friendly in a surface level way but don't really leave their "bubbles", so to say. Not that I'd know what to do if they did, I don't know how to make friends with people. Also having to drive everywhere sucks, even if everything's only 15 minutes away.

I'm a general failure and I'd like to say that this thread is at least 100% gay.

I can just drive 45 minutes and crash at my parent's place if I want to see the stars really~

I live in the country and see the stars every night. I remember my friend from new York seeing the stars for the first time and just sort of realizing it all of a sudden when we were in Washington.

I wish I lived in the city though, I think id prefer all the things to do to the stars in the sky.

dude I don't hate you, I've never hated you (how do you even hate a stranger?). You're welcome to stay in this thread as long as you like, I'm not even the OP. I don't really know how to say more without offending you or making you think I hate you (seriously though? I thought I was pretty light with my comments), but.. well whatever. as long as you're happy I guess.

I live in the countryside and it's miserable. Way out in the sticks. Cannot wait to move to a proper small city again.

I'm not very good at being social outside and all. So I don't really do much in town in general~
I'm a dumb indoors cat~

Only thing I can't do in the country that is important would be work.

Suburbs got a lot of the stuff to do of the city but you still can see the stars. the catch is that you have to drive everywhere and... well i guess that's the only catch. oh yeah, you have to live in a suburb. that's how they get ya.

man I'd like to give the city a spin, see if its any different or it's all just a "grass is always greener" thing.

You say that but being able to go to a store with more than 5 aisles is something you take for granted living in society. Just between internet access and stores/shipping, I'd say it's worth living in a somewhat populated area.

Not offended you simply made pre assumptions about me and claimed things happened in other threads that were not true.

I don't care, you seem like a genuinely nice person though.

It's whatever I won't say anymore about it.

I guess the internet speed would be lower than it already is~

oh yeah, plus how do people in the country buy drugs? You'd have to make friends, and hope those friends do drugs, and it'd be a whole thing, and who even knows how to make friends. Although maybe that's not an issue for you.

>Only thing I can't do in the country that is important would be work.
Well the issue when you're really far out is that sometimes certain foods just aren't available. Like lemons. No lemons for weeks. Veggies are old as fuck by the time they reach here so they spoil within a day or two.
Water quality is poor and undrinkable. It's not picturesque and ideal like many think.

OH
and shitty ass internet you have to pay a ton of money for. it's depressing.

I-I don't do drugs so I couldn't even tell you how to get drugs in the city ;w;

o-okay fine I'll stay in the city then ;w;

Dude, the worst is either you have no internet at all or you have 500kb a second. I'm not even joking. It's also enough to play COD and watch hulu at the same time but just barely barely somehow.

I get my country drugs from country friend group. Also drug abuse of most kinds is rampant so its not too hard to find drugs hardly anywhere here.

Poor little cat hahah >.

>o-okay fine I'll stay in the city then ;w;
in Europe it might be nicer. in the states it can be pretty shitty =/
you should definitely visit and vacation in the countryside but not live there imo lol

I'm sorry I assumed things about you. we good?

also
>you seem like a genuinely nice person
shows what you know, haha.

get in a cab and offer an extra $20 if they take you to wherever people buy coke (don't word it like that). that only really works for coke and h and you shouldn't be doing either!! shame on you for even asking!! sorry, I know, I just like to talk about things I'm knowledgeable about, and most of the things I'm knowledgeable about suck.

I have that fantasy too but at the same time i'm like "what would I even do", My friends and life are here, sure it would be neat but simply moving there for the sake of doing it seems like it would end up being disappointed and lonely after a while if I wasn't there for specific reason.

btw the cab thing works with hookers too apparently. I know, I know, I'm just a wellspring of useful information.

I mean, my parent's place is in the country and it's pretty nice and not so far away from everything else. No internet tho.

>get in a cab and offer an extra $20
I stopped reading there
I can't afford a cab I'm not gonna give them 20 bucks more for that ;w;

If you don't have a job or something, it can be hard to meet people.

If anyone knows how a good way to meet people or make friends in the city (or anywhere else actually), please tell me.

>I stopped reading there
Stopped reading before you got the real expensive part about buying coke.

Oh yeah, that's the difference. "Not so far away".
I'm like 5.5-6 hours away from my old city if weather is good and I get over and down the mountain before it gets dark lol

how do you afford rent in the city then? or is that where all your money goes

lol right? if you can't afford a cab you REALLY can't afford coke. seriously though it's kind of a shitty drug, huge money sink.

I-I don't want coke tho ;w;

I don't know the way but even if I did I probably wouldn't be able to do whatever it is~

I guess that's what you get for being American

>how do you afford rent in the city then? or is that where all your money goes
I live in a tiny apartment, in a not so expensive city and for the first time ever in my life, the government basically pays for it.

it's too late, you're committed. Tony is gonna be pulling up in 20 minutes with your eightball, better have the money if you want to keep your legs.

*you can tell this is fake because no drug dealer would ever be that punctual

>I guess that's what you get for being American
Ouch

woah woah woah, slow the phone. the government pays for it? NEETbux are real? I want in!!

Sorry :3

I mean, apparently I'm not [insert random list of things] enough to get scholarships. And the list goes on for every single aid this country has to offer. Except for the one that pays for the apartment apparently.
So I'll take it.
But I've been living like shit and slowly draining my savings while looking for work.

Dark Souls?

>:3
sure you are =I

Have basically a total of a thousand hours across one and two combined. Can't really afford and don't really feel like playing the third one to be honest~

I am :3

>Living off the expense of other people
Unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from working I don't think I could ever get behind something like this,
I went to an anime convention where they literally had a panel perpetuating NEETdum and im still sickened by public acceptance of this.