The epitome of what real men is: manly, strong, muscular and confident...

The epitome of what real men is: manly, strong, muscular and confident. All of them have been blessed with a +8in penis that they really know how to use it, incredible stamina they can last hours and hours without losing their erection so any black man you choose don't worry I asure you'll be pleased.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
psycnet.apa.org/journals/men/7/3/129/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#unoriginal

fuck off john

No one cares about your white guilt.

JOHN BETTENDORF BE GONE

Fuck your judaism

cool post man, really interesting reading

/s

>saged

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the most tolerant goy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, fapping like a teenager boy as you once again type your little cuckold thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting CUCK that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “superior” black guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit fapping so hard as you click it that you drop your dragon dildos on the floor, but it’s ok, your wife's boyfriend will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your wife's boyfriend. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to get fucked in the ass for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking nigger. Just imagine this. She married you, and then she thought you were gonna have a big dick, or make big cums or something grand, and then you became a CUCK. A pathetic whiteboi CUCK. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE BLACK COCKS.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man fapping in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Yea ok then why do most nig nogs die before 55 due to genetic health conditions?

By all means. He's all yours

Dog jail looks fun.

THICCC

I dont get it. people doesnt even take the bait anymore, why continue ? how sad is ones life. posting alone in home about black dicks when outside brown,white,yellow people are having fun and getting laid. makes me wonder

Bettendorf, how many of these threads are you gonna post today? The nig.....I mean jig, is up. We know it's you, we know what your jew fucking nigger ass agenda is. Just stop dude. It's pathetic.

>The epitome of what real men is: manly, strong, muscular and confident
diseased, incapable of innovation...

>All of them have been blessed with a +8in penis
Fuck off cuck.

According to this study:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
> Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners.
Which is larger than average, but not by a huge amount.

This suffers from small sample size, so I supplemented that by looking at the best selling dildos on amazon.com, the average of the top selling 13 is:
>6.3"x7.8"
However there are two clear outliers here, removing those gives:
>6.0"x4.8"
Which is more or less average, if you wanted to be more precise you'd produce an average weighted by popularity. Now this might be informal, but it concords pretty well with the previous study. If we couple this with the fact that about 85% of women are satisfied with the size of their partners, but only 50% of men are (source: psycnet.apa.org/journals/men/7/3/129/), I've come to believe that:
>Big dicks are a niche female fetish
>Big dicks are a male fetish

All race mixing, interracial, cuck threads are made by jews

>ability to breed bastards is a merit
k

kek

d

ref

d

combo breaker

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS COMPETE???

is this a copypasta? Because it should be