So, where does this lead Sup Forums

So, where does this lead Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right to a bunch of Asian babes being posted in this very thread.

The anusclown is done finaly.

Daddy distances himself and Fredo takes the hit because that's politics baby.

I dont think its a bot. Trump is a Job creator

Well there's no getting out of this one, that's for sure. Trump's son isn't too bright. Like father like son. He incriminated himself when he released a slew of emails containing very damning evidence showing collusion with the Russians at levels never even anticipated.

>$33M paid by the Kremlin to the Trump campaign

>Promises made by campaign to cut economic sanctions against Russia if "you can help us win the presidency".

>Payment (see point 1) for a cease fire in Syria when he becomes president

>Used the Miss Universe Pageant as a front for funneling money from Putin to Trump.

I mean holy fuck, this is the biggest thing like this to ever happen in history, and conservatives are still droning on with the tired old fake news meme. This in itself should be considered a criminal act, on par with Nazi sympathizing in WW2 Germany. These people need to be punished, along with everyone involved and everyone responsible.

Nothing will happen. He could get caught eating a roasted baby and nothing would happen.

Rich people don't get in trouble.

Nowhere, because just like literally every other psychotic shitlib hysteria in recent memory, the actual facts of the event reveal that no impropriety took place, and in fact, it was shitlibs who tried to manipulate all of it in the first place.

You are also a paid shill shitposting politics in Sup Forums, because you are too stupid and ignorant to stay in the correct part of Sup Forums. Sup Forums

>$33M paid by the Kremlin to the Trump campaign

Fake news.

>Promises made by campaign to cut economic sanctions against Russia if "you can help us win the presidency".

Fake news.

>Payment (see point 1) for a cease fire in Syria when he becomes president

Fake news.

>Used the Miss Universe Pageant as a front for funneling money from Putin to Trump.

Exceptionally stupid fake news.

This here is a prime example of a psychotic (as in, suffering from psychosis) shitlib whiner. Nothing ever happens, because when people who matter casually glance at such accusations, the lack of evidence immediately becomes clear.

The real stupid part is that they want us to believe that this 'dirt' wasn't around during the election.

They didn't use it then because it was ridiculous and unsubstantiated, and would make shillary look like a fool. They use it NOW because they have nothing to lose.

You are looking at the last gasp of a dying political party. Democrats are corrupt, stupid, impotent, and finished.

Let me fix that for you, shitlib.

Granted!

/thread

based user

"I command nude now please"

At least he gave up the emails willingly, where's hillarys emails?

Nothing has ever progressed past stage 1, shitlib whiner.

By the way the wall was funded two days ago. Keep losing, retard.

How can anyone claim whites are the superior race

"Don't worry, I give them soon"

It's niggers and college kids who claim, that others claim that.

do you guys just have a list of stock phrases to respond to criticism with?

>hurr snowflake
>hurr triggered
>hurr butthurt
>hurr your tears taste delicious
>hurr you lost get over it

kek'd

Now, if only he'd create decent, well-paying jobs…

do you guys just have a list of stock phrases to respond to criticism with?

>hurr racist
>hurr bigot
>hurr _____ophobe
>hurr misogynist
>hurr sexist
>hurr redneck

fixed!

All praise to our God-Emperor Philanthropist.

Trump got a check from the Mexican government for $25 billion dollars? Can you link me the article?

lol so predictable

Yeah, same thing with hillary's emails. Enjoy the never ending ride of total bullshit about "ya boy" because "emails" thats why.

you must live in a very special bubble.

this is what fake news looks like. Keep "Winning".

You mean these 30,000+ weren't satisfactory to you?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/