GIRL HERE

GIRL HERE

Girls have the right to get paid a proper wage when we work. Tipping was invented by men to oppress women, next time you're gonna pay a man for fixing you're car or something where tipping is not required because it male dominated industry, give a REVERSE TIP, i.e. subtract 20% and ask the fucker to check his privilege

GIRL POWER
GIRL POWER
Who's with me?

Please note, this thread is for girls only, if you're a man and come to this thread to tell girls to suck you're dick or tell us to get a another job, then PLEASE STAY OUT

get a better job?

You know the rules.

Suck my dick.

Get another job.

Tipping shouldn't be measured as a percentage of a ticket.
$16 for waiting on a table for 30 minutes is great, but you weren't even standing there the entire 30 minutes. You just dropped by once or twice.
Any tip over $5 should be cherished.

I never tip unless she is hot and shows top boobie

Low low low low quality bait. No doubt some people will take it though

Sage goes in all fields

rules..

tbh i dont even know why we were given the right to vote

my biological function is literally to take sperm and poop out a baby. lets go back to basics

*your

Tits or gtfo, newfag.

>>fixing you're car
Learn to read and write then get a better job

>not realizing this is bait

You niggers are retarded

sage

this is bait, newfag

This is bait. Not even quality bait, at that.
You're a fucking faggot, OP and ya' motha' s a horrible cook.

Please leave. I love how libtards are attracted to Sup Forums because that's the only board retarded top 10 videos talk about.

>Girls have the right to get paid a proper wage when we work.

Proper wage for women is a way lower wage for men.

at least here (I work in IT), where women have an IQ slightly above niggers, and comparable to indians.

Sure looks like a woman's handwriting, maybe women should treat women better... Also tips are hardly a basis for "equal pay"

Want to get a real salary? Quit your teenage years job and work on your brain and competences you dyke. I've never heard an engineer, economist or doctor complaining about tips. Go be a useful person for your community and stop servicing people. And by the way if you're a teenager and that's the only option you have now... well what did you expect? You're a fucking teenager with no real experience or competences needed in the real world. Go do your fucking job and stop complaining!

>GIRL HERE

all your credibility was lost at this point

I know, I should've written 'femanon', but it was too late, I already tapped the Post button

Tumblr scum

That's fine you dumb bitch. Bring me your car don't pay 20% of the bill. I'll keep and sell your 80k BMW that your jobless ass doesn't pay for and you only have because you are a dumb whore that married the year after college to a 10 year older guy who has money and now you think you have some make believe form of 'privilege' to be this dumb.

i tip based on how big my waitresses tits are.

last time i went out to eat, my waitress had some seriously monstrous double ds and i left her a $75 dollar tip on a $90 check.

her tits were fucking amazing.

Nice b8 my man. That aside the picture is infuriating. The level of entitlement in the West these days is out of control. If you have an issue with salary then take that up with the employers, government, etc. Don't expect me the customer to make things right for you. I'm out here busting my balls to earn a living just like the rest of us and I'd never have the audacity to expect people to lighten my burdens at their expense. Fucking millennials, just expect everything to be handed to them, like we have some human right for everything to be easy.

I only tip those who clearly do more than their job requires.

I only tipped once in 2017, it was a waiter who found a table for us making a bunch of faggots wait more.

if you don't want to depend on tips, just get a different job where your employer doesn't have the excuse to lower your wage.

I don't tip at all, ever, and it has nothing to do with sex and/or gender. you could be male or female and i will not tip you. tipping is for chumps. servers have a job and that is to serve me the food I ordered. it's not my problem if they can't negotiate a normal bi-weekly paid wage with their employer. furthermore, they're working in food service and are expecting feasible amounts of money which is just stupid.

>this.

You know the drill

Sorry sweetie, but you might want to head to Tumblr for support on your crying about women oppression.

sage

>man has to waste a week's wage of money because of his sexual urges
>female grabs the money and cries she's "oppressed"

wtf

Let me see: if I told you your whole analysis sucks in previous undiscovered ways and levels and you are a simple waitress given a simple service, I'm a dick

Sold!

I'm a dick and you still sucks

Subtract 20% from what you owe me for my work? That's a good way to get your car impounded until I get all my money, and then I can charge you for taking up space in my lot.

Nice bait

how's the larping dude?

>Lurk more summerfags

how bout you get an education and stop trying to suck the tax payers dry ya fat bitch.

This right here

Can't, I have a normal life so I can't be lurking forever... probably you wouldn't understand since you've wasted years of your sad depressing life here... But hey! Be glad at least you can be proud that the only thing you've achieved so far is being an oldfag

the most a waiter would get from me is $3-$5

idc that you are being "extra nice" it their job

So much win, 8% is bullshit.. assholes.

"No time for jokes Batgirl."

8% is a lot more than what you deserve for not being a professional in something that actually counts

they fell for the bait

i've never tipped my whole life
get a better job or go fuck yourself

sage