Impeachment is 6days away

Impeachment is 6days away

STFU

And Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

And The Rock will be a presidential candidate.

This has been said like everyday since he was elected.
Its like the whole "the worlds going to end" yeah it generated some interest at 1st but eventually everyone shut up about it because it didnt happen.

I seriously hope they calm down soon. Otherwise it's going to be a long 8 years full of butthurt whining and crying.

Bernie can still win! Match me!

everyone shut up about what? Worlds been getting worse and worse since he became president.

>Pro Tip: Nope

I hate Trump as much as the next non-retarded person, but you guys do realize that impeaching him doesn't mean he won't be president anymore, right?

It has been getting worse long before that because of commies like Obama and Hillary.

>because of commies like Obama and Hillary.
Haha, look at this try hard, lads! That's just sad.

"Trump isn't really interested in running in the primaries"

"Trump won't get the GOP nomination"

"Hillary is going to win against Trump"

"Trump won't win any swing states"

"Impeachment is 6 days away"

dosent mean he won't ? what
>double negate equals positive
what are u even saying

If he is impeached, he will still be the president.

>implying humanity was unified and humble before trump
do you eat your own ass every day or is today just a special occasion?

Yeah... Impeachment is the first step. It may lead to removal eventually but JUST impeachment.. isn't removal.

Odds are though, that if someone gets impeached, they'll either remove themselves or get removed from office.

And then what, we get Pence as president? I don't see that as an improvement.

Oh it's not. I'm just clarifying what happens.I don't think there's any good solution to this mess.

I'm also not

Unless some angel(s) manage to assassinate Trump, Pence, and Ryan at the same time. I don't know who would step in at that point, but hopefully they'd be better.

this shit is so sad man...

>Odds are

How do you figure that? Only two presidents have been impeached and both served out the rest of their term. Nixon resigned before impeachment even began.

They were both acquitted by the Senate. In this case, I highly doubt that'll happen.

Any Proof?