Okay so, can someone please explain me what the fuck did just happen?

Okay so, can someone please explain me what the fuck did just happen?

I was talking with a friend on messenger, i wanted to send a short vĂ­deo showing her the progress i have made with a project but instead this asian guy showed up.

Needless to say, that's not me, nor my house, nor the video i originally inteded to send.

Was this guy spying on me?, if you take a closer look to the video i'll post below it's seems like he's trying to hide to the camera.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/VJQdZ.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welp it don't let me upload the video.

Fuck off you spic

Okay here you have it:

s1.webmshare.com/VJQdZ.webm

Please take seat I orry there.

Nah. Feel free to stay mad tho

Fuck a virus.

he has access to your device.
you probably downloaded his malware app a while ago.
i can do this to people too

I see, there's anything i can do?

I bet you're Filipino, basically the spics of Asia.

either delete any apps that you didn't get from the official playstore and reboot. are there any weird apps you downloaded?
or if it was a custom android rom that you downloaded, you may need to flash your phone with an orignal rom

sry i @'d myself

Actually this cellphone is brand-new so i didn't have the time to download almost any kind of app.

This is my first time using a "modern" divice too so, i tried to be careful but it seems like it turned out to be the other way around.

I'll delete any suspicious app and reboot as you told me, thank you user.

Do you have any sensitive data on your phone like facebook logins and shit like that? Because I would change your password on everything your device is connected to and any repeat passwords too if I were you

stupid fucking brazillian

Only Facebook and Steam, should i change the passwords as well?

I personally would, i'm not a hacker or anything so someone else might be better informed than me about this kind of stuff.
Do you use the same password for multiple things? Because if you change it on Facebook and Steam then change it on everything else you use those passwords on too

I have a different one for each thing but i'm gonna change them anyways just to be sure.

At least we get some pussy here in Brazil you white faggot

oh c'mon, don't fall to the classic Sup Forums bait.

it looks like the other persin sent it. not you