3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>DC vs Rumble expected to headline UFC 210
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/824289219547951107

>Miocic vs Dos Santos 2 in the works for UFC 211
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/823956735723503616

>Khabib not going to show Ferguson the same respect/mercy he showed Johnson when he beats him
mmafighting.com/2017/1/24/14367222/morning-report-khabib-nurmagomedov-threatens-to-break-tony-fergusons-arm-like-frank-mir-noguiera

>Goldberg on being fired
mmafighting.com/2017/1/23/14364508/mike-goldberg-opens-up-about-disappointing-ufc-departure-i-watched-everything-around-me-be-shattered

>Niko Price fights Alex Morono
twitter.com/mma_kings/status/823892554240245762

Other urls found in this thread:

themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/
themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/
themaclife.com/category/entertainment/
themaclife.com/category/tech/
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/84/so/highest_price
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pricerange2/$10_to_$20/pg/1/ps/72/so/lowest_price
ufc.tv/page/fightpass
ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD
youtube.com/watch?v=XbW7C0DAvJ4&t=2s
mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Rousey-joins-Womens-March-against-Trump-Pic:2629754
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBav6fG-E0X1yJ1sn6liED8I5lmH-69pxG6MLO1DK0Ks8TyA/viewform?c=0&w=1
youtube.com/watch?v=w_v7DxjkXp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THANK YOU OP, much love

Upcoming events:

>News:
www.themaclife.com
themaclife.com/category/sports/ufc/
themaclife.com/category/mcgregor/
themaclife.com/category/entertainment/
themaclife.com/category/tech/

>/heem/ related fight wear:
ufcstore.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/96/so/highest_price
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pg/1/ps/84/so/highest_price

>/heem/ related fight gear for those of you with low paying jobs such as doing grunt work on a dock:
ufcstore.com/MMA/on_sale/yes
fanatics.com/Conor_McGregor_Gear/pricerange2/$10_to_$20/pg/1/ps/72/so/lowest_price

>Fights:
ufc.tv/page/fightpass

ufc.tv/secure/subscription?sku=PFIGHTPASSHD

Why always that same EXACT picture???

You are a faggot, you went and bumped the other shit thread with your cancer

the people need their news

why not

Anyone listen to Chael's podcast?

Carson told Chael he needed more time and then he ratted on Chael. Chael would've gotten away with it.

If Schaubfags can come up with something new why can't you?

Link? Timestamp?
Please and thank you

Overeem vs Hunt
Who wins?

I'd rather Overeem but I think Hunto

look how many sips. she ready

They both need the win.
But I would rather see Reem win.
Best case scenario, it's a really good fight so neither of them feels like a loser. I just so desperately want to see Alistair Overheem as champ.

I don't see late stage Hunto getting taken down by Reem.

Why does Canada like to take credit for heem content and question?

For Overeem to win, he needs to get caught exactly 0 (zero) times.

Hunto win

When will this autist leave heem for good?

dockie when are you going to learn that everyone here is laughing at you lol

>Every American poster is docksperg
Nice investigation

JUST FUCK ALREADY

Who's this fighter?

Go back to your other shit thread before it gets deleted

Hmm the spammer is on much earlier than normal. Maybe school was canceled today.

>dockie is back

RIP heem

Weird how when adan is here the spam gets posted

Adan always goes full damage control calling him out too

Mods, please just delete both "heem" threads and put them on /asp/ where they belong.

Thanks
the rest of Sup Forums

Right when you post this Adan went to other thread to scatpost

Kill you are self

Pretty weird I only see the scat spammer when I'm here. Really makes me think...

Overeem via whatever he wants by virtue of Hunt being a bum.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbW7C0DAvJ4&t=2s

The scat poster is Adan?

Once someone starts talking about him, scat gets spammed.

I have a feeling dockie's dad did something poo related to him lol

People actually thought Rousey would win lmao

And the fact nobody joined other bad thread he liked

I underestimated how shit is her stand up, aginst Homely Holly she got counterstiked all the time but Nunes just smashed her

Cowboy & Megan on Always Sunny tonight

I do not understand how you could possibly have believed that her standup wasn't downright terrible

watch any fight she stands in, go watch her flurry vs Bethe again, how did you think it wasn't just complete shit?
you'll never be as cool as me bud lmao

I thought it was decent enough that she wouldn't get murked before she could get a takedown

Guilty, I didn't think Ronda was gonna be a shook as she did, i thought the bullrush would get Nunes who doesn't have boxing footwork

cuckboy is wgat 6' or 6'1. fucking manlets

Everyone knew her standup was awful, obviously people who picked Ronda thought she would get the takedown

My chimney has a yuge Scub lodged in it!

Who should I call?

Conor and ask why he took a yuge Schaub down your chimney

Hunto via more durable chin. They are both my boys, maybe Hunt has became a rusty cunty fatfuck ever since the Lesnar controversy so it deducts some points from my boy list, yet he is a fucking legend.
On the other hand, Overeem just got tkoed into the oblivion realm in his last fight.

DO YOU GUYS THINK WE WILL WITNESS A NEW HUNT/SILVA IN HUNT/OVEREEM?

How well is movement for mma?

mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Rousey-joins-Womens-March-against-Trump-Pic:2629754

Who is this triggered autist

Cucks I've BTFO of in the past couple days:

>the cuck who said Chael won the apprentice and his NDA had a time limit
>the two cucks that claimed Anik never commentated a PPV
>the cuck that said Sage got $80k to show for his first UFC fight

Nothing but 205ers up in here these days.

guess who

Mousasi?

>Khabib, Mousasi, Garbrandt, and Romero will lose this year

>I'll fuck you until you love me, faggot
what did he mean by this

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBav6fG-E0X1yJ1sn6liED8I5lmH-69pxG6MLO1DK0Ks8TyA/viewform?c=0&w=1

get ur picks in la

>Khabib
Will beat Ferguson for bullshit interim title, embarass Goob, and end the year 26-0

>Mousasi
Will get subbed by Jacare

>Garbrandt
Will lose one sided UD to Dilly

>Homero
WIll lose decision to Jacare

If you have sex with someone long enough it will be hard not to develop feelings for them.
Tyson knew he could conquer anyone's heart through sheer persistence and determination.

Ronda just got cracked and pieced up by amanda. She wasn't shook. She wasn't rushing. Several times she tried to get the clinch to throw and armbar and Amanda literally shoved her hands and threw combos to the face.Reality is her boxing and striking is god awful. Ronda was a one trick pony who got lucky against those girls because of the mystique of ronda.

I knew exactly when ronda was trying desperately to pry hollys arm in the ground and it failed and she was doomed to stand with Holly the fight was over she shouldn't answer the second bell. This time I knew the fight was over when her attempts at the clinch were just shoved the fuck off and she was getting blasted.

And I don't feel bad for her. I'm glad she got to eat her own medicine after the shut she would say about the girls after her fights where she was the GOAT. She's a Walmart bitch that got lucky.

shaq call the cable company, help

>She wasn't rushing

That was the problem pham she was clearly not fighting like she used to do to her ko in her previous fight

*blocks your path*

>Bolt
Conor

>The losers
Khabib
Nate
Ferguson
Aldo

Girls would rush her ala Cat Zinganao and then get murked. That's how she beat those girls in literally 30 or 40 seconds. The judo throw only works when they run at you.

Throw some psisioris cream and laugh

*limbs towards you*

No? she rushed at them

Cat Zingano was the excepyion there's hundreds of articles mentioning the Ronda bullrush

The Bethe ko was the worst thing that could have happened in her career, her flase confidence in her stand up went through the roof

Reminds me I need to get caught up on chad's youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=w_v7DxjkXp8

Heh, not bad kid. I've never had to go beyond 10% of my power but lets bump it up to 30!

I agree man

Mods, please just delete both "heem" threads and put them on /asp/ where they belong.

Thanks,
the rest of Sup Forums

*catches your football*

Nothing personal, kid.

*axe kicks all the air out*
*hands it back to you*

i'd be fine to go to /asp/ as long as we get flags desu

Thanks
the rest of Sup Forums

Mandramafag here

Please come and counter the endless shitposting with your shitposting

This desu, /heem/ needs to be sent to /asp/ with all the aspies that attached themselves to it, while we make a more legitimate general known as /mma/

Not a bad shout Aussie bro!
Thanks for looking out!

Enjoy your 50 derails per thread with "HOW WOULD X MANDRAMAGUY DO IN UFC"

i for one, would welcome the move to /asp/ 2bh

Did Mark Hunt fuck your mom or something ?

Flags were a mistake.

bader and gus love rumble?

Nah, Rumble just hit it and quit it.
Tyson was in it for the long term game. We're talking six months to a year. Truly devoted.

Nothing better than triggering a bunch of dorks who watch sticks slapping and butt touch in the park as a """sport"""

Remember that time Conor cried after losing to Nate?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think the UFC will survive another 5 years?

What is your honest opinion about Izzy Martinez?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
HE ACTUALLY CRIED